Location thread v7

Taralack

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, #00Buck said:

That's about three and a half hours from Toronto. 

Just a bit out of range for the Toronto meet up.

Wouldn't be able to go anyway, time constraints and obligations are my bane.

How often are these anyway? I don't hear about them.

26 minutes ago, Feelwell the Rabbit said:

Wouldn't be able to go anyway, time constraints and obligations are my bane.

How often are these anyway? I don't hear about them.

No obligation. We have them about once every six weeks I think?

Peep the thread yo.

Edited by #00Buck

On 2016-04-21 at 7:02 PM, Fiab said:

Probably, gotta get to a con at some point eh.

On 2016-04-21 at 7:03 PM, #00Buck said:

You never know...

You're near a bunch of people in Michigan who have expressed interest in meeting up in the future. Some of them want us Canadian posters to come visit the area some time, so could happen.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/28/2016 at 2:57 AM, Rassah said:

I'm a Baltimoron, but I often travel around DC, Philadelphia, New York, Toronto, Miami, New Hampshire, Louisville, and Austin. In the near future (next two months) I expect to be in Philadelphia, New Hampshire, (Acapulco), Louisville, and Austin/Dallas. Might crash Toronto for the hell of it, but doubt it. Summer I expect to be in New Hampshire again and in Orlando. I basically kinda live all over the place...

Also in Baltimore! And it is a very fun town, with a rapidly growing arts scene.

But, I have not met any furries in the city, despite a lot of looking. I don't have a car, and they always seem to be way out in the burbs. I've lived here for maybe 15 years, mid-town, Bolton Hill, Mount Vernon, Station North, Charles Village, the artsy neighborhoods. I've been to Fur 'the 'More twice, but oddly, all the furs I met were from farther south, like down more south in VA than Tyson's , mainly. 

I'd be curious if ya know any city-furs, would love to start a meet for furs without cars/urban furs/area furs in general, so ya could use the MARC train/Metro/light rail, to get to it. I'd be fun to have something more urban-accessible, both for DC and Baltimore furs. (Of course, we might have to wait a bit, for the Metro repairs!) And get out, and enjoy the city, the nightlife, maybe even do museums, mix it up a bit.

• 2 weeks later...