Wish Corruptor

Summercat

Granted! You're in front of every speeding train, in the way of every lightning bolt, at the centre of every star, ground zero for every bomb. In addition to the physical pain, every living thing on earth sues you for sexual assault since you're also always inside them, every secure site sues you for trespass and you contract every possible communicable condition simultaneously. Ouch.

Alternative wish granting: since you are now everywhere, everywhere is now you. You spend a cold, lonely eternity drifting alone through an infinite empty void.

I wish for a universal remote control that lets me control everything, including things that usually don't have remote controls (like people)

• Like 1

Granted! The pony smashes the VCRĀ with its hooves, and then craps all over the house, before running off.Ā 

I wish I owned a successful chain of fast food Restaurants called, 'Kentucky Fried rabbit', serving my original recipe, crispy, fried rabbit, that made me rich, rich, rich!

Granted! Your food is so tasty that people can't stop eating it! They eat KFR for every meal! Unfortunately, there are certain vitamins lacking in rabbit that are vital to human wellbeing (it's true! if you eat nothing but rabbit, you willĀ die!) Everybody dies and your chain goes out of business due to lack of custom. You're rich, but with everybody dead there's nothing to spend the money on.

I wish I could keep a cute, friendly fossa as a pet :D

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Enigma said:

Granted. You are roommates with @Fossa-BoyĀ but it's all recorded with a laugh track and broadcast to the world.

This actually sounds like it might be fun :D

@Snagged CubĀ Granted! Enjoy your lifetime supply of Perri-Air, freshly imported from planet Druidia, president Screwb! Just watch out for John Candy and Bill Pullman in a flying Winnebago.

I wish for a new Mel Brooks movie. I miss that guy.

• Like 3

On 11/6/2016 at 5:50 AM, Enigma said:

Granted. You are roommates with @Fossa-BoyĀ but it's all recorded with a laugh track and broadcast to the world.

Ā 

On 11/7/2016 at 5:47 AM, Faust said:

This actually sounds like it might be great fun :)

@FaustYep, just be sure you know a good upholstery and drapery person; we tend to be rough on the furniture, and drapes take a beating; we use them like vines.Ā Oh, and I hope you have tall ceilings, and at least some hanging lamps, to jump from! But we'll have great fun: 20 hours a day of bouncy, frisky fossa, 4 hours sleep. Maybe I can try and sleep like a bat, and hang upside down by my tail...

7 hours ago, Kinharia said:

I wish I could keep and have the means and skills to look after my own pet fox.

Granted, and a fine, lovely fox he is! Never messes in the house, cuddly, though he likes to scent mark the legs of anyone who enters via humping, a habit you never manage to break.

I wish I was a skunk, and could spray people! And make them smell all skunky, with a special spray that did not wash off for weeks, and never got on me.

• Like 2

Granted! You find an awesome fennec who has OD'd on caffeine, but it is sadly too late to revive them, and as the last person to have found them, must pay for a very elaborate, fennec funeral ritual and burial ceremony that lasts a week in the bon-fire lit desert, while thousands dance and pray and also, eat a ton of your food, costing many thousands of dollars.

I wish I was a hybrid of my Fossa and Skunk fursonas...a Skossa! Able to leap, climb trees, spray and be adored by furries everywhere, who would all want to cuddle me.

Granted! You now have dozensĀ of amatuer stand-up comics mobbing you at all times, all telling jokes they think are funny, in a cacophony of noise as they compete for your attention.

I wish there weren't all these mounds of dirty laundry around, and that they would just wash themselves.

Granted! As a small, fluttering bat, you find yourself inside just such a suit...a large one made of PVC, in which you suffocate, as you frantically searching and struggling to find a way out.

I wish I was a bouncy, fun-lovingĀ Fossa version of Monkey D. Luffy.

Ā 

Granted. For maximum bounciness, you cover yourself in repulsion gel.

Aperture Science Innovators is not responsible for any possible discomfort,Ā lacerations, ruptured blood vessels, internal bleeding, spinal dislocations, broken bones or death.

I wish I could understand how quantum computers work.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, george99g said:

Granted. For maximum bounciness, you cover yourself in repulsion gel.

Aperture Science Innovators is not responsible for any possible discomfort,Ā lacerations, ruptured blood vessels, internal bleeding, spinal dislocations, broken bones or death.

I wish I could understand how quantum computers work.

Granted. You are thrown 200 years back in time where said knowledge is useless

I wish for a canister repulsion gel

Granted, everyone googles how their tech works and thinks this instantlyĀ makes them experts onĀ how to fix it.

The amount of poorly applied fixes makes your workload increase tenfold, eventually someone trying to fix their PC's failing PSU is electrocuted from discharging one of the filter caps through themselves.

I wish all the ancient ICs like the 741 op-amp Ā and 555 timer would vanish from devicesĀ to be replaced withĀ much better pinĀ compatible replacements overnight.

• Like 1

Granted. However since one gryphon can only carry one passenger, there are now millions of them flying around the place and... uh... you know how pigeons sometimes crap on your head? And... you know how gryphons are a lot bigger and have the back end of a lion? Yeeeeah...

On the plus side, companies selling lion-shit-proof umbrellas see a sharp increase in their stock market share.

I wish for a petting zoo full of (safe, well-behaved) mythological creatures,

• Like 2

Granted! You are are now extremely intelligent, more so than Einstein.Ā However, you've also been permanently transformed into Papa Smurf, and are viewed by the world as a zany cos-player gone mad, because the wish-granting genie had trouble hearing your wish.

I wish all bats had to obtain Flying Permits that cost $500/year, payable to the International Fossa Association.Ā 

• Like 1

Granted. The bats get angry at this tax andĀ start an uprising and the Fossa foundation is overthrown, and bats rule the world as the new master race.

10 hours ago, Kinharia said:

I wish I was smurt.

I really thought that said "I wish for some smut." :v

I don't wish for smut either and I swear to god if you grant me that I will bite your toes off.

I wish I actually followed through with writing poems about ideas I have.

Ā 

• Like 1

@Feelwell the Rabbit(I didn't know you write poetry....that's my main form, here, of artistic expression, we'll have to talk sometime, about this...not a lotta poetry writing furs out there!)

Also: Granted! You finally get around to writing those poems, and and they're amazing; expressing your ideas in diverse, non-cliched ways, that are always revealing and moving. The only problem is that you can only write them in a very rare dialect found only in certain tribes of Borneo, such that translation is hard, and few understand them, outside of the occasional orangutan.

I wish I had some refried beans.

• Like 1

Granted! But it's baked using using kitty-litter instead of flour, and has a horrible, gritty consistency. At least, though, the cat litter used was clean.Ā 

I wish I had a house and a car, and didn't just live in a tiny apartment, with no car or easy way to get places.

Ā