Wish Corruptor

Summercat

3 hours ago, Draconas said:

I wish I had a better computer

Granted, but the enormous power demands of all that delicious cutting-edge technology means nothing else in your house can be turned on without tripping the electrical breaker. This includes your modem.

I wish my house had a basement.

Granted, you have no feelings or thoughts about this nor memory of time before it. You extract dildos from a mold, replacing a small Chinese man who previously did this job. You will be replaced in 5 years by a faster model and recycled.

I wish I had a better idea of what to do in life

1 hour ago, DrGravitas said:

Granted, you have no feelings or thoughts about this nor memory of time before it. You extract dildos from a mold, replacing a small Chinese man who previously did this job. You will be replaced in 5 years by a faster model and recycled.

Awesome!

Granted. You suicide.

...sorry...

Edited by TheGreatFanatic
  • Like 1

On 12/30/2015 at 1:00 AM, Chaosmasterdelta said:

Granted. The pressure of having to think of a way to corrupt it drives you insane

I wish I was able to think of replies more often

You think of replies so great, it kills every thread you reply to.

I wish for TheGreatFanatic to be slapped with a singing bass every time he comments with a "skip me please" type reply in the forum games.

Granted but it carries few lifeboats and hits an iceberg, causing massive loss of life. Worst of all, your rerouting caused white people to die instead of asians and brown people. How could you?

I wish for the ability to blow people's houses down so that I may raid their pantries and refrigerators.

Granted. You are now the big bad wolf and can blow people's houses down.

All their food however is contaminated with plaster dust, rubble, brick and poo from the collapsed sewerage system and is completely inedible.

Also you can't do brick houses. That's how the fairy story crumbles I'm afraid!

I wish I could eat solid metal

10 hours ago, Chaosmasterdelta said:

Granted. You cant get wedgies because you never have any pants/underwear on

Whoever said I did? c;

Granted. You're the only anthro on the planet so governments track you down and lock you in a high tech lab 3 miles underground. There, you would live the rest of your days being told you'll be let out at some point.

I wish for a paddle ball  c:

Edited by TheGreatFanatic

• 2 weeks later...

Granted! Here's the roster of games you can get:

Mario's Early Years: Fun With Letters, Shaq Fu, Super 3D Noah's Ark, Lester the Unlikely, Bubsy, Pit Fighter, Captain Novolin

I wish I could make other people look like anything I wanted.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, george99g said:

Well, your internet service provider is just as fast as JetBlue now!
Have fun downloading the web page with that!

That's not how the internet works >.<

It's like you have a constant stream of JetBlue aircrafts delivering messages between you and the other

Your latency would be spectacularly high though. No more CoD for you.

4 minutes ago, george99g said:

I wish for a faster reading speed.

Granted. Your speech becomes incomprehensible because you read out your own thoughts at hyper speeds.

I wish for a lamp that summons a friendly and obedient genie for me 

Granted, the advent of cheap quantum computers comes well before the development of quantum cryptography. Modern cryptography cannot withstand the incredible power quantum computing brings. The world descends into chaos as even two-bit thevies gain the power to rob nations. Out of the chaos rises a terrible new world order...

I wish I may, I wish I might, have the wish I wish tonight : A wish to assis' in a wish most right; I wish your wish you would write!

• Like 1