People who RP in public spaces

MissFleece

oh fug its the mods

gooby pull up your pants and run

*runs and does a fall because pants stuck round ankles*

*mods approach me as im stuck laying on my front with my bum exposed*

*shit myself from the sheer fear of moderator action*

*shit pours out of me and bubbles up and spills everywhere like my ass is a volcano*

SAVE YOURSELF ZERIG

• Like 3

*runs and does a fall because pants stuck round ankles*

*mods approach me as im stuck laying on my front with my bum exposed*

*shit myself from the sheer fear of moderator action*

*shit pours out of me and bubbles up and spills everywhere like my ass is a volcano*

SAVE YOURSELF ZERIG

you don't have to tell me that

i sure as fuck wouldn't be going back to save you if you're covered in shit

It can be kind of funny sometimes. I mean, can you truely say you've lived if you have not spent 3 hours of your time at 2 in the morning eavesdropping on an erotic 'Five Nights at Feddy's' RP on F-list? I don't think so.

Let me get back to you on that...

No sleeping tonight for Eggy!

For srs tho, does non sexual RP count as annoying? *(if not done overboard/in large group)

Cuz if so then thats just a total buzzkill, man, learn to have fun peeps *takes out my cape and wizard hat*

One time me and my buddies were having an argument on if sergals or otters were better, so one of them metaphorically locks the other in a closet full of otters while the other got locked in a sergal closet and Im just kind of sitting in the middle of all this enjoying it.

they ended up switching places :V

Edited by WolfNightV4X1

For srs tho, does non sexual RP count as annoying? *(if not done overboard/in large group)

Cuz if so then thats just a total buzzkill, man, learn to have fun peeps *takes out my cape and wizard hat*

One time me and my buddies were having an argument on if sergals or otters were better, so one of them metaphorically locks the other in a closet full of otters while the other got locked in a sergal closet and Im just kind of sitting in the middle of all this enjoying it.

they ended up switching places :V

In small doses it can be fun, but if it's a core thing on the way you talk to me it's annoying as fuck. 

So what kind of person makes an erotic/high impact sexual violence rp in public.

Come closer and I'll show you... B3

Where do you guys find all these terrible FA comments?

I've been on FA for 6 years and I never see anything in submission comments other than friendly banter, compliments, and criticism.

I get them now and then. They're hilarious. And then I make the commenters feel stupid an immature.

What the fuck is wrong with you people.

Didnt really expet much else from "these people"

Blatant and ironic disregard for an OP sounds like something people would do. Its like you have to reverse psychology it and make the OP a rave RP thread thats cringey so everyone can point and laugh at the OP...and then end up RPing anyways.

Furries...

As Silas McSlayer approached the extraction zone in his hatredcopter, he noticed something was very wrong. His priority was lying dead on the helipad in a pool of his own blood. To Silas, the mission just got personal. He will make them pay. He will make them all pay. No one is safe from the wrath of the hatredcopter.

And THIS is how to ARGH PEE. Third person is more fun, more storylike until the thread dies.

Edited by LazerMaster5