help me yiff the planet as the furred reich

Pignog

no you just get brigades of military police in your cavalry to keep the occupied territories suppressed. Also I don't think I'll actually be that mean (armies move as fast as their slowest unit/division, so if you attach a single brigade of great war era artillery to an army of cavalry you take away one of cavalry's main advantages).

As your Chief of Staff, can I offer you sound military advice that you will angrily contradict because of your conviction that you are a military genius based on your experience as a Corporal in WW1?

That would be grand.

8 hours ago, Feelwell the Rabbit said:

I'd be honored to charge a tank on horseback for the greater glory of the Furred Reich.

I can see no possible flaws in this plan because it is your plan and we all know that you, our glorious leader, never makes mistakes.

Herr Feelz, as a much decorated expert military commander and the Chief of Staff, I have devised a plan to increase the efficiency of your cavalry troops 100%.

Replace those outdated horses with kangaroos!

Their hopping will make your troops more evasive, and they will be able to land on top of enemy tanks, where they will be able to... do something... useful?

Anyways, I appeal to Fur-hrer Pignog to authorize an invasion of Australia by our valued Kriegsmarine to secure this invaluable upgrade to our cavalry divisions, which will be vital to our war efforts against the CIS normie scum. What could go wrong with such a genius plan?

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Osrik said:

Herr Feelz, as a much decorated expert military commander and the Chief of Staff, I have devised a plan to increase the efficiency of your cavalry troops 100%.

Replace those outdated horses with kangaroos!

Their hopping will make your troops more evasive, and they will be able to land on top of enemy tanks, where they will be able to... do something... useful?

Anyways, I appeal to Fur-hrer Pignog to authorize an invasion of Australia by our valued Kriegsmarine to secure this invaluable upgrade to our cavalry divisions, which will be vital to our war efforts against the CIS normie scum. What could go wrong with such a genius plan?

You're a military genius, and I respect and second your cunning plan.

#1 - Minor name suggestions for full-flavor yiff domination:

w.png

Untitled.png

1.png

u.png

2.png

er.png

(These are from DH but I don't remember if these would look different. I didn't put in the effort to make flags and backgrounds because its getting late.)

#2 - I'm more comfortable with Darkest Hour - because HoI2 = Trash - but I can mod HoI2. I'm going to make a personal mod in DH based on this if it gets interesting; though, I could mod stuff for flavor if you want it and don't know how to do it. I could also do things like mass-produce leader/minister portraits and flags for Furkommissariats or countries aligned towards the Furred Reich and even something like adding special derp-divisions for Feelwell if you'd like.

On 8/24/2016 at 7:13 PM, Pignog said:

y'all can tell me what to do and get Germany wiped out before 1939.

What I expect will happen:

• DoW Poland and Austria in 1936.
  • Watch Italy, Poland, Austria and UK/France race to Berlin.
  • Poland wins.
  • RIP Furred Reich.
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, MalletFace said:

#1 - Minor name suggestions for full-flavor yiff domination:

w.png

Untitled.png

1.png

u.png

2.png

er.png

(These are from DH but I don't remember if these would look different. I didn't put in the effort to make flags and backgrounds because its getting late.)

#2 - I'm more comfortable with Darkest Hour - because HoI2 = Trash - but I can mod HoI2. I'm going to make a personal mod in DH based on this if it gets interesting; though, I could mod stuff for flavor if you want it and don't know how to do it. I could also do things like mass-produce leader/minister portraits and flags for Furkommissariats or countries aligned towards the Furred Reich and even something like adding special derp-divisions for Feelwell if you'd like.

What I expect will happen:

• DoW Poland and Austria in 1936.
  • Watch Italy, Poland, Austria and UK/France race to Berlin.
  • Poland wins.
  • RIP Furred Reich.

lmao doin this now

And yeah I neglected to mention I'm using Darkest Hour. I take it you've played the hell out of KaiserReich?

i did this as more of a joke so i dont intend to put much effort into it beyond assigning leaders and a few other changes. Malletface, if you want to create a mod based on this go for it dude

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...