Burn it to the ground

Cross

what really fascinates me with the original post, is now there is laws going against collecting water, living off the land, and camping. here's what the homestead around here was charged with

1. unlawfully collecting water

2. supposed tax evasion due to no electricity, at least on the grid, they had six generators if i remember right, but yeah. tax evasion, for something that wasn't there in the first place

3. "toxification" of there environment....THEY WERE FREAKING HIPPIES! THEY CARED MORE ABOUT THE ENVIRONMENT THEN MOST PEOPLE DO. but why where they charged with this? because the usage animal dung >bought and imported from god knows were< and they didn't have a closed plumbing system for there sink....i'm not even going to argue that, yet had proper disposal protocols of waste and plumbing on everything else except that >it was a septic tank<

4. >not entirely sure about this one but its a rumor going around< a dispute over who actually owned the land, yet the land was passed down by these families for years.

5. burning during a no burn season. okay. that could be an issue. but how are they supposed to cook if they don't have ovens. there freezer is literally and old ice box from god knows when

i am going to be honest though, id still rather live in the city, i live in the middle of no where and there's so much odd/ disturbing crap that goes on here, 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, XoPachi said:

Ah, he is 14. nvm.

Yes, I'm 14, what's wrong with that?

Are you here to contribute to the thread? Or just want us to know how good you are at guessing ages?

4 minutes ago, Aeon said:

what really fascinates me with the original post, is now there is laws going against collecting water, living off the land, and camping. here's what the homestead around here was charged with

1. unlawfully collecting water

2. supposed tax evasion due to no electricity, at least on the grid, they had six generators if i remember right, but yeah. tax evasion, for something that wasn't there in the first place

3. "toxification" of there environment....THEY WERE FREAKING HIPPIES! THEY CARED MORE ABOUT THE ENVIRONMENT THEN MOST PEOPLE DO. but why where they charged with this? because the usage animal dung >bought and imported from god knows were< and they didn't have a closed plumbing system for there sink....i'm not even going to argue that, yet had proper disposal protocols of waste and plumbing on everything else except that >it was a septic tank<

4. >not entirely sure about this one but its a rumor going around< a dispute over who actually owned the land, yet the land was passed down by these families for years.

5. burning during burn season. okay. that could be an issue. but how are they supposed to cook if they don't have ovens. there freezer is literally and old ice box from god knows when

i am going to be honest though, id still rather live in the city, i live in the middle of no where and there's so much odd/ disturbing crap that goes on here, 

Told you man, system's fucked up, it doesn't want you to leave, because it needs you to work for them

• Vae locked this topic
1 hour ago, Cross said:

Well, excuse me for having emotions

You can close this already, it has lost it's original purpose.

Keep in mind that the forums are not meant to play babysitter to your inability to use discretion with your own emotions.
If you find yourself too heated because of an internet argument, step away and calm down before continuing.
Simple as that. You are not a toddler.

Also per request, I'm closing this.

• Like 3