Desktop Thread

Sar

On 8/7/2016 at 1:12 AM, XoPachi said:

I kind of want to find a new minimalist style, but I have a hard time finding a simple rainmeter hub where I can get the sort of stuff I like. So I end up just rearranging the few staples I have. I have a second monitor with some other stuff like a special clock and a visualizer, but there's a somewhat risque pinup on that one.

f71ae70d75e6df1c8b351e2fe813eabc.jpg

dude if you could tell me the rain meter mods to do that I'd be very happy :D

29 minutes ago, Augmented Husky said:

dude if you could tell me the rain meter mods to do that I'd be very happy :D

I can't remember exactly who made them, but they were all from DeviantArt. The icons are "Honeycomb". That one seemed to be super popular so it shouldn't be hard to find. A few icons I had to make myself though (The top two, the one for Discord, the one for Phantasy Star, and the one for Mischief). Making new icons isn't hard in itself, but you need Photoshop and either a simple PNG icon for the desired program or be able to make one yourself. I just hid my normal icons using something Windows come with and deleted the Steam shortcuts I had.

The iTunes and PC monitoring tickers are part of a pack called "Drizzle". 

On my other monitor I also has a clock called "Zorf" and a visualizer called "Lano Visualizer"

10 minutes ago, XoPachi said:

I can't remember exactly who made them, but they were all from DeviantArt. The icons are "Honeycomb". That one seemed to be super popular so it shouldn't be hard to find. A few icons I had to make myself though (The top two, the one for Discord, the one for Phantasy Star, and the one for Mischief). Making new icons isn't hard in itself, but you need Photoshop and either a simple PNG icon for the desired program or be able to make one yourself. I just hid my normal icons using something Windows come with and deleted the Steam shortcuts I had.

The iTunes and PC monitoring tickers are part of a pack called "Drizzle". 

On my other monitor I also has a clock called "Zorf" and a visualizer called "Lano Visualizer"

Thanks a lot m8 ;)

34 minutes ago, Vae said:

Shitty mee-mee bandwagon.

(desktop)

"Programs
Douchebag
Darkland
Junk
Everything else"

Ah, great sorting system you've got there. and I see a ninja sex party is going on in the bottom right hand corner of what appears to be a spooky forest filled with ravenous ludwigs.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Feelwell the Rabbit said:

"Programs
Douchebag
Darkland
Junk
Everything else"

Ah, great sorting system you've got there. and I see a ninja sex party is going on in the bottom right hand corner of what appears to be a spooky forest filled with ravenous ludwigs.

Lol. Douchebag and Darkland are both of my story canons (the one for the askblog, and the one for the humans comic, respectively).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Vae pinned this topic