Rave: So I joined FURZU

GemWolf

55 minutes ago, Sergei Nóhomo said:

This site is pretty fucking shitty if they tout about acceptance and do the exact opposite

Isn't that how all these things work most of the time?

It's obviously your fault for daring to be born white, heterosexual and as a male. You decided to be one before you even existed! It's perfectly logical to blame these people for a choice they obviously made themselves! It's such an evil choice it doesn't even matter what they think or do after that.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Recel said:

Isn't that how all these things work most of the time?

It's obviously your fault for daring to be born white, heterosexual and as a male. You decided to be one before you even existed! It's perfectly logical to blame these people for a choice they obviously made themselves! It's such an evil choice it doesn't even matter what they think or do after that.

Ew go be a cis white male somewheres else you patriarchal biggot

1 hour ago, Sergei Nóhomo said:

This site is pretty fucking shitty if they tout about acceptance and do the exact opposite

Do they really think it is okay to tolerate hate towards me and others who happen to be straight and white male and be born that way? 

Is it okay to hate on us just because whoever made these rules delusionally thinks the society is globally dictated by heterosexual white males?

Man, the one who wrote these rules is full of metal. They hate a certain group of people by excluding them from a protective policy and to me, that is racism

1 hour ago, Snagged Cub said:

For once, you have a fair point. The Ferzu rule clarification does not explicitly refer to white males. I'd edit my post with strikethroughs if I wasn't on mobile

1 hour ago, GemWolf said:

Stop saying "white" male. misandry is not hate towards white males. Please use it properly. 

image.jpeg

I classify their rule of racism as all ethnicity since they don't define it

On September 18, 2016 at 2:54 PM, Sergei Nóhomo said:

They specifically said the rules do not protect against misandry and heterophobia though

Arguably, it can fall under harassment if a user or users are engaged in that style behavior, Hetero, male, or not. It's just up to the mods to carry out that rule when people break said rules. If they turn a blind eye to it, then it is obvious that they are biased and will look the other way if and when it happens.