I guess I raise from the dead as well?

Jerry

So here I am.

Vince is my real name. My character though is named Jerry, for whatever reason LOL. It's me in a cartoon form really. I'm 22, and I'm going to work as a diesel technician next year hopefully, if I don't fail any class this year LOL. I have hobbies, lots of hobbies. I love hobbies! Lately I've been preparing a corner of my room to start doing electronics, but I also prepare a webcomic, and I play piano from time to time.

I love talking about my hobbies too. If you're into one of these things as well, I'm always open to talk about it!

There's a fairly detailed story behind my fursona, but I don't think it's all that interesting. It's a character from a high school comic project basically. I sort of kept it afterwards and changed a few things to make it a cartoon version of myself. It started as a fox. Then I added a raccoon tail, since I'm such a packrat. I don't dive in trash cans but I'll choose a junkyard over a hardware store 99% of the time to get the parts I need for my projects LOL.

(That username, it was still available, YES!!  =D)

Welcome to the Phoenixed Forums! One of these days I need to play the piano more. Especially since I am now getting more into composing for my own game. The fun part about talking about hobbies to anyone I know is that most of the time I cannot hardly get them to talk about themselves. :P

Seriously, as much as "me" some people can be, the last few people I was trying to get to know totally only left me to say a few things I could muster before it felt not worth talking much more. So hey, if you want someone to talk about some various things feel free to message me. :)

Enjoy your stay!

Welcome to the Phoenixed Forums! One of these days I need to play the piano more. Especially since I am now getting more into composing for my own game. The fun part about talking about hobbies to anyone I know is that most of the time I cannot hardly get them to talk about themselves. :P

Seriously, as much as "me" some people can be, the last few people I was trying to get to know totally only left me to say a few things I could muster before it felt not worth talking much more. So hey, if you want someone to talk about some various things feel free to message me. :)

Enjoy your stay!

Sounds great!

Yeah I guess not too many people really are hobby-driven like I am LOL.