Rave: Wondering what it'd be like if there was a major female video game developer from Japan

VGmaster9

On 9/11/2016 at 8:42 PM, Eggdodger said:

void getAroused() {
    if (coder) {
        marryThem;
    } else {
        System.err.println("Get out of here, loser. I only date computer nerds.");
    } 
}

// What is wrong with me?

// I don't even know if this would work because I suck at teh Javas

package human;

import universe.planet.earth.beverage.soda.MountainDew;
import universe.planet.earth.snack.chips.Doritos;
import universe.planet.earth.human.clothing.head.Hat;

import java.awt.Color;

public class Neckbeard extends Coder
{
  MountainDew favMtnDewFlavour;
  Doritos favDoritosFlavour;
  Hat hat;

public Neckbeard(String name, short age, double height, double weight, MountainDew favMtnDewFlavour, Doritos favDoritosFlavour)
  {
    super(name, age, Gender.MALE, height, weight);
    this.favMtnDewFlavour = favMtnDewFlavour;
    this.favDoritosFlavour = favDoritosFlavour;
    this.hat = new Hat(Hat.FEDORA, Color.WHITE, 63.5);
  }

public void seeHuman(object person)
  {
    if (person instanceof Human)
    {
      Human human = (Human)person;
      if (human.gender == Gender.FEMALE) {
        if (person instanceof Coder) {
          Coder female = (Coder)person;
          setStiffy(100.0);
          tipFedoraAt(female);
          System.out.println("M'lady, my state of arousal equals true. *snort*");
          }
        else {
          System.err.println("Not m'lady.");
        }
      }
      else {
        while(human != null)
          talkAboutStupidShit();  // Inherited from human class
      }
    }
  }

public boolean tipFedoraAt(Coder target)
  {
    lookAt(target);
    playGesture("NeckbeardFedoraTip.gesture");
  }
}

• Like 5

On 9/15/2016 at 1:59 PM, WolfNightV4X1 said:

Well props to VGmaster for at least rolling with the punches and taking all the joke jabs instead of getting angry and depressed and not being able to handle criticism well

Many others in the same situation would have handled it far more miserably

Well, then it wouldn't be as funny for anybody.

• Like 1

On 9/13/2016 at 9:02 PM, VGmaster9 said:

What kinds of games do they usually make? I doubt it's stuff like fighting games and action games.

Well, as an example, Naoko Mizuno is the creator of the Hyperdimension Neptunia series, which is basically a series of fanservice parody JRPGs.

On 9/10/2016 at 1:34 PM, VGmaster9 said:

Lately I've been imagining what it'd be like if we saw a Japanese female game developer who would make different games, a lot of which would have fan service. She would be a big time feminist, but very much unlike people like Anita Sarkeesian. She would love the idea of appealing looking women kicking ass while wearing revealing outfits. Not only does she like including fanservice in her games, but also exciting action and funky storytelling. She'd have a big habit of including a bevy of content into her games, giving players a huge assortment of options. She would like her male characters strong and muscular, and her female characters sexy and busty. She would basically be like a female version of Tomonobu Itagaki.

Genres of her games would include fighting, action adventure, beat em up, hack n slash, third person shooter, survival horror, action RPG, etc. She could also make other games like a light gun shooter, a rail shooter, a stealth game, a mecha combat game, a space combat game (basically Ace Combat in space), a run n gun shooter, etc. Her de facto game franchise would be a fist-based fighting game akin to Dead or Alive and Tekken. Since fighting would be her favorite genre to work on, she'd make other fighting games such as a weapon-based fighter similar to Soul Calbur and Star Gladiator, as well as an arena fighting similar to Power Stone, Ehrgeiz, and more specifically, Rise of the Incarnates.

Kay

• Like 2

13 hours ago, RTDragon said:

OP why would you bring GG in a thread like this knowing it won't end well. Considering it's no surprised a lot of the game developers are men since there are female ones just not well known. Considering your thinking inside the box and have not really expanded to the indie developer games.

Just say "okay" and move on.