Mouse sensitivity

Lucyfish

What mouse? Some mouse (Like my Steelseries Ikari) comes with a special software and drivers that allows you to tweak mouse speed, line smoothing etc... You should check that out. Usually comes in the form of a disc. 

Also, if you do have one, make sure your mouse sensitivity profile is not set to low. There is a button right in front of my scroll wheel that instantly switches mouse settings to a snail pace by default. 

14 minutes ago, Lucyfish said:

I'll look them up, thanks guys. ;u;

Well shit. It doesn't seem to be supported on my OS. Fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.

So currently, under Mouse Properties > Pointer Options > Motion, you have the slider set all the way to the right on "Fast"?

I currently have a good mouse that was relatively cheap. It cycles between 1000, 1600, and 2000 DPI with a button in the middle. I checked your mouse's specs and it looks like yours is 800 DPI? The second setting would double your sensitivity. If drivers and adjusting the registry didn't work... Well, then it's probably a hardware issue rather than a software issue. It's like trying to ride a 30 cc moped on the highway. Without getting too detailed, you can't make your mouse go faster than it detects movement (if you somehow did, it would be choppier and less accurate than you'd like anyways). Mice aren't too expensive if you do some smart shopping. You don't need a high-dollar name brand product for good performance, just read reviews and look in the product description for DPI. You'd probably be happy with 1200+ DPI if your current mouse isn't cutting it for you.

12 hours ago, 6tails said:

Just to double-check, you did try installing actual Logitech drivers and adjusting settings in there, yes?

The Logitech drivers provided could not install because they are only compatible with Windows XP. There were no Windows Vista+ drivers provided.

On 9/14/2016 at 6:12 PM, Eggdodger said:

I currently have a good mouse that was relatively cheap. It cycles between 1000, 1600, and 2000 DPI with a button in the middle. I checked your mouse's specs and it looks like yours is 800 DPI? The second setting would double your sensitivity. If drivers and adjusting the registry didn't work... Well, then it's probably a hardware issue rather than a software issue. It's like trying to ride a 30 cc moped on the highway. Without getting too detailed, you can't make your mouse go faster than it detects movement (if you somehow did, it would be choppier and less accurate than you'd like anyways). Mice aren't too expensive if you do some smart shopping. You don't need a high-dollar name brand product for good performance, just read reviews and look in the product description for DPI. You'd probably be happy with 1200+ DPI if your current mouse isn't cutting it for you.

What model do you have? I'll need a new one soon.