I Had a odd dream... Has this happened to anybody else?

Rabbit Head

I had a weird but really cool dream a couple nights ago where I could ride this giant fuzzy white wolf that could run and fly incredibly fast. In this dream I could be in trouble and I could call this wolf at anytime and he would swoop down to save my bacon and we would ride everywhere. But that's not the end of it. 

Apparently in this dream me and this wolf had been best buds and friends for years. I felt it, too. I felt incredible emotion for this weird byproduct of my sleeping brain. Even when I woke up the next day and all day after that I STILL felt really strongly for it. 

Has this ever happened to anybody else?

The only dream I've ever had about wolves involved me being mauled by one to which I then had to fight it to the death by forcing my arm down it's throat and choking it from the inside out, it was pretty brutal for a dream.

I wish my dreams were as nice and fuzzy as yours.

As for experiencing the after-sensations related to the dream, yes.

1 hour ago, Socketosis said:

Saxton... HAAAAAAAALE!

I've just read up on wolf attacks and apparently my subconscious knows it's stuff, because when engaged in hand to hand combat with a wolf, choking it to death with your own arm is the recommended way to go.

You learn something new everyday.

On 9/14/2016 at 1:40 AM, Rabbit Head said:

Apparently in this dream me and this wolf had been best buds and friends for years. I felt it, too. I felt incredible emotion for this weird byproduct of my sleeping brain. Even when I woke up the next day and all day after that I STILL felt really strongly for it. 

Has this ever happened to anybody else?

Had a dream a handful of months ago--maybe like five now--that I had been dating this girl for like years and was going to propose soon. That one fucked me up for a good solid week when I woke up.