Well time to see a doctor I guess...

Vallium

Well...it seems that stuff thats been happening to me was a minor allergic reaction to dye, I figured it'd go away and Ive been treating it with over the counter products

Nah, instead its been getting worse and not better, my face is dry and flaking and eyes swelled up. Damn I look and feel like hell. T-T

Before it did get worse Ive been off for work three days, figured I can ignore it and have fun, and its been pretty fun week of travel and whatnot. 

When I get back home though Im probably seeing a walk in clinic doctor 

...aaaaand I have no health insurance :D

Im going to go spend extra money, hope to get magic prescriptions to make me feel better soon, take off a few days of work, and decide to bite the bullet and pay monthly bills for health insurance because why not?

20 hours ago, WolfNightV4X1 said:

Im going to go spend extra money, hope to get magic prescriptions to make me feel better soon, take off a few days of work, and decide to bite the bullet and pay monthly bills for health insurance because why not?

Yes, strongly recommend having health insurance. For this time you _might_ find a clinic that charges on a sliding scale. 

Also, your hair is great but it might be in your best interest to get rid of the dye, or at least tie your hair back so it doesn't touch your face. 

I really hope you are feeling better, Val.

5 hours ago, PurpleTail said:

Just leave it alone and let the body take care of it. Seriously no one dies from a minor allergic reaction

WolfNight didn't say anything about dying from this lmao.. so not sure why you're even mentioning it? I'm sure dried up flaky skin and swelling eyes is a pain in the ass to deal with, it's normal to want fast acting relief medicine for situations like this where waiting may even prolong or worsen it. 

Get well soon Wolf, sorry you have to deal with this when you've only a short time before going back to work. I've never dealt with allergies before so I can't offer any advice, but it definitely doesn't sound like a pleasant experience. x_x

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Moogle said:

WolfNight didn't say anything about dying from this lmao.. so not sure why you're even mentioning it? I'm sure dried up flaky skin and swelling eyes is a pain in the ass to deal with, it's normal to want fast acting relief medicine for situations like this where waiting may even prolong or worsen it. 

Get well soon Wolf, sorry you have to deal with this when you've only a short time before going back to work. I've never dealt with allergies before so I can't offer any advice, but it definitely doesn't sound like a pleasant experience. x_x

tbh I NEVER experience allergic reaction, and I have dyed my hair before, so the irritation was really strange and shocking...

luuuuckilyyyy, all the swelling and whatnot is subsiding, been washing a lot of skin and dabbing witch hazel and killing bacteria. seems to have helped tremendously, I'll probably save the extra bucks on a visit and continue treating since essentially the worst has passed, but wilp likely get insurance via my job

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Johanna Waya said:

Val was still sexy and we did artsy pics in a ruin on the way back!

20160914_120245.jpg

.....now it is really bugging me how off center he is in that picture, otherwise it would have been so good. Oh well, took tons more, I'll make a thread about the whole thing soonishy

photoshop it, bro :v

I kind of like the other picture, too.

20 hours ago, Johanna Waya said:

Bad advice generally speaking, we are just lucky it is on the mend.

Why is it a bad advice? *puts on a tinfoil hat* since I stopped taking doctors medicine, I rarely get sick and if I do I get better really fast. Maybe it was OTC medicine which made this even worse for the OP?