Milo Yiannopoulos fursona.

#00Buck

8 hours ago, #00Buck said:

He's a Snow Leopard. He says it's cuz he's a "hungry bottom."

W-what? Is this a thing snow leopards are known for in the wild? @AlastairSnowpaw explain.

I mean Milo is a completely shameless faggot, so I guess I shouldn't be shocked he's also a furfag.

God this whole fucking political climate makes absolutely zero sense. I'm just waiting for Hillary Clinton's site to claim furfaggotry is some kind of "alt-right" meme so I can die of laughter.

• Like 5

3 hours ago, PastryOfApathy said:

God this whole fucking political climate makes absolutely zero sense. I'm just waiting for Hillary Clinton's site to claim furfaggotry is some kind of "alt-right" meme so I can die of laughter.

Time to spam the internet with images of cartoon animals dressed up in NatSoc attire?

PatrioticDog2.gif

• Like 5

4 hours ago, PastryOfApathy said:

I'm just waiting for Hillary Clinton's site to claim furfaggotry is some kind of "alt-right" meme so I can die of laughter.

If this happens I'm going to be forced to talk about furry stuff on Facebook

Please don't let this ever happen

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, PastryOfApathy said:

"Those funny animal costumes are more sinister than you might realize!"

Unfortunately there are already people commenting on Milo's post telling him that he shouldn't associate with furries because they are 'too left wing'.

Furfaggotry knows no political bounds.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Saxon said:

Unfortunately there are already people commenting on Milo's post telling him that he shouldn't associate with furries because they are 'too left wing'.

Furfaggotry knows no political bounds.

Dude Milo is the world's most flaming faggot who gets his jollies from antagonizing people. I sincerely doubt he gives two shits.

In speaking of shitting, here's some highlights from people shitting themselves on FB because this is hilarious.

ec6ffbf177daff0c64811c1cb22aad15.png

183a1ef18397057ed2a4229fe308dcbe.png

73a08a02a93e407ab2230a4c891679ca.png

5ea5d37d202c31e8eebc6c89c1fed4e6.png

f2ece49f64bae92864f60bef4d922363.png

123ef22c4e65c182f7cf76a70dbca7f7.png

L   M   A   O

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Recel said:

I don't know this Milo person, but I really dislike that piece. Not because of the quality, but the "douche" setting of it.

Well you know a bit about him now at least--a non-douche setting would have been completely out of character for Milo.

16 minutes ago, Sarcastic Coffeecup said:

Milo is who?

4 minutes ago, Fossa-Boy said:

I can honestly say I've never heard of Milo Yiannopoulos.

What's he, some Gyro tycoon?

He's a gay conservative journalist. Writes at Breitbart. Very popular with Gamergate. Hates fat people and political correctness. 

3 minutes ago, Battlechili said:

Conservative journalist. Writes at Breitbart. Very popular with Gamergate. Hates fat people and political correctness.

Ah, no wonder. Not a Breitbart fan, he's somebody who would only be on my peripheral radar as some kinda right-wing nut job. Well, now I know! Looked rather like an asshole, from the bits I gleaned just here.

1 minute ago, Battlechili said:

Conservative journalist. Writes at Breitbart. Very popular with Gamergate. Hates fat people and political correctness.

But what's really unique about him is he's a gay conservative journalist.  I don't think of him as a traditional journalist either, he's more of a opinion writer/personality and is always infuriating the Ariana Huffingtons of the world.  Twitter even shut his account down because they think he's a threat to the narrative they advocate.    

Just now, Yarra said:

But what's really unique about him is he's a gay conservative journalist.  I don't think of him as a traditional journalist either, he's more of a opinion writer/personality and is always infuriating the Ariana Huffingtons of the world.  Twitter even shut his account down because they think he's a threat to the narrative they advocate.    

I edited that in a moment ago. Yeah, he's gay and that's important too.

He's not all bad. As far has his views are, there are a mix of good things and bad things that come from him in my opinion. But I don't personally like him because he's really rude to people and has said some really...dumb things. "I don't personally believe that lesbians exist" as an example.

5 minutes ago, Yarra said:

Twitter even shut his account down because they think he's a threat to the narrative they advocate.    

I think it had more to do with the calling Leslie Jones an illiterate man and leading his followers to continue doing the same.

They have a rule that says you can get suspended or banned for that, so that must have been some foresight to that rule if they were seeking to preserve a narrative.

16 minutes ago, Battlechili said:

I edited that in a moment ago. Yeah, he's gay and that's important too.

He's not all bad. As far has his views are, there are a mix of good things and bad things that come from him in my opinion. But I don't personally like him because he's really rude to people and has said some really...dumb things. "I don't personally believe that lesbians exist" as an example.

Like when he suggested that women are miserable because of the washing machine, said "No offense," and then said working women smell like cat urine?

Or the time he suggested that gay men ought to get married and have kids for the good of society?

I can't tell when he's joking and when he's not, and neither can a large number of his followers.

• Like 3

Oh hey -that- guy, I kinda know him from Twitter. He busted a  nut a little after the new years for some shitty tag that some cunt made.

This feels so awkward.

Akia hears the unused Raideen theme from Shin super robot wars..png

30 minutes ago, MalletFace said:

I think it had more to do with the calling Leslie Jones an illiterate man and leading his followers to continue doing the same.

TBH, she's a loud fat bitch in person. (She was bitching why Sony hasn't gave her paycheck yet.)

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Imperial Impact said:

TBH, she's a loud fat bitch in person. (She was bitching why Sony hasn't gave her paycheck yet.)

I would bitch, too, if that were the case.

21 minutes ago, Victor-933 said:

Welcome to the future. 100 years ago today, men were fighting from the Isonzo to the Somme to Galicia to shape the world needed to make this happen.

Be thankful for that.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, PastryOfApathy said:

W-what? Is this a thing snow leopards are known for in the wild? @AlastairSnowpaw explain.

I mean Milo is a completely shameless faggot, so I guess I shouldn't be shocked he's also a furfag.

No idea who Milo is but yea snow leopards in the wild of the furry fandom tend to be shameless bottoms X3 I would like to think I'm a prime example of one. Also that's a pretty cool pic

11 minutes ago, Imperial Impact said:

In the most obnoxious way possible?

I can't find her doing this, but sure I would. Also, complaining about a paycheck ought not beget racism and sexism. I don't see the connection.

8 minutes ago, AlastairSnowpaw said:

No idea who Milo is

Milo is a snow leopard bottom that is hungry for Daddy-Donald and the rise of white exceptionalism. Did you not read the thread?

Gah!

• Like 1