Rave: One Year of Phoenix

Sidewalk Surfboard

If you don't know, the Phoenix Forums was made on September 24th 2015. Well, it's September 24th 2016, so that means Phoenix has been up for a year today. A lot of shit has happened in a year. Old folks came back, new people joined in, all that jazz. I've made many friends and many enemies here, and I just wanna say I hope Phoenix is up for another year or more. I love you fags.

winkydinky.gif

• Like 17

3 hours ago, Sidewalk Surfboard said:

If you don't know, the Phoenix Forums was made on September 24th 2015. Well, it's September 24th 2016, so that means Phoenix has been up for a year today. A lot of shit has happened in a year. Old folks came back, new people joined in, all that jazz. I've made many friends and many enemies here, and I just wanna say I hope Phoenix is up for another year or more. I love you fags.

*sharpens back stabbing knives*

Kidding, Sidewalk you're one of the nicer and better people around here.

2 hours ago, Jerry said:

Already one year, wow.

Following the crowd from FAF to here was no-brainer to me, I don't know why. Maybe intuition or something.

Still feeling a bit lonely but it's always great stalking you guys lurking around and chatting.

You're now a medium rep scum. 

I remember when we were breaking away from FAF and its Nazi control. Its time offline led me to Reddit, and I also used Weasyl for a little bit before coming back here. At the time I also got to know fellow furfag @FenrirDarkWolf quite well. Also, I have learned that just about anything involving politics or religion devolves into a shitshow here. Thanks for being the salty bastards you all are. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, LazerMaster5 said:

I remember when we were breaking away from FAF and its Nazi control. Its time offline led me to Reddit, and I also used Weasyl for a little bit before coming back here. At the time I also got to know fellow furfag @FenrirDarkWolf quite well. Also, I have learned that just about anything involving politics or religion devolves into a shitshow here. Thanks for being the salty bastards you all are. 

Very well indeed

1 minute ago, Jaysen said:

Aww, I missed out on the entire first year. :'( So sad. But... more years to come! Right? ^^

We have a hefty supply of nitwits and weirdos. This ample supply of provisions should be able to fuel the forum for at least another year. And in case of a fuel crisis, there's still the option to ransack other forums, forcefully taking their nitwit and weirdo supplies for the benefit of the forum.

• Like 7