Hi furries!

Jaysen

13 minutes ago, DrDingo said:

I'm afraid not

There is, however, an 18+ section on these forums, but you need 70 posts to request entry.

Then you get a beautiful yellow name like mine

What's in that section that makes it special? Is it just teh pr0nz or something actually good? x3

9 minutes ago, Jaysen said:

What's in that section that makes it special? Is it just teh pr0nz or something actually good? x3

Mainly the fun discussion threads and games threads, but there's a commission and requests forum and such like

There's an anonymous confessions thread going on at the moment where people submit things to a Google form to be posted in the thread

It's all just good banter, because anything you post in the 18+ forum can only be viewed by the trusted approved users

35 minutes ago, DrDingo said:

Mainly the fun discussion threads and games threads, but there's a commission and requests forum and such like

There's an anonymous confessions thread going on at the moment where people submit things to a Google form to be posted in the thread

It's all just good banter, because anything you post in the 18+ forum can only be viewed by the trusted approved users

Is there... SEX??? D:
I mean like people saying they have sex, but really just typing! Or nasty picture time?

'Ello! There are some , er, um, naghty furs here, so to speak, I might be among the worst. as far as that goes! But I like a lot of aspects of the fandom, though I have no shame in admitting the sex part is best. Or next best, after friends and support.

Hope ya have fun here!

So, do you have a fursona in mind?

I think the fandom needs more skunks; my main fursona is a skunk...though I'm a Fossa on this site, for kicks, and 'cause I find 'em funny.

18 hours ago, Fossa-Boy said:

'Ello! There are some , er, um, naghty furs here, so to speak, I might be among the worst. as far as that goes! But I like a lot of aspects of the fandom, though I have no shame in admitting the sex part is best. Or next best, after friends and support.

Hope ya have fun here!

So, do you have a fursona in mind?

I think the fandom needs more skunks; my main fursona is a skunk...though I'm a Fossa on this site, for kicks, and 'cause I find 'em funny.

Well, some people don't like the sex part. x_x; Maybe for them, it's not right. But I've no problemos with it! It's awwright. :3 Just, it has to have limits. Or else things get to... out of control. o_o

And, um, about the fursona... not sure. ._. I think maybe I could pick a skunk fursona, if you wanted me to. But, we shall see. ^^

*Googles fossa*

Wow, never heard of these before! 'A' They look cool! :D

Hey! Welcome to place and thing.

On 9/26/2016 at 9:24 AM, Fossa-Boy said:

So, can you like... not tell new people your thoughts about how "naughty" the community is and your opinion about sex in the fandom in their introduction thread unsolicited? It's weird, mate.

• Like 7
4 hours ago, Falaffel said:

Hey! Welcome to place and thing.

So, can you like... not tell new people your thoughts about "naughty" the community is and your opinion about sex in the fandom in their introduction thread unsolicited? It's weird, mate.

Well, he did ask about those aspects. So it was not 'unsolicited', as if this were a matter of standing on street-corners, and the like. Aside from which I mentioned I valued friendship and community more.

So, can you like...not be so uptight about things? It's weird, mate!

5 hours ago, Jaysen said:

Well, some people don't like the sex part. x_x; Maybe for them, it's not right. But I've no problemos with it! It's awwright. :3 Just, it has to have limits. Or else things get to... out of control. o_o

And, um, about the fursona... not sure. ._. I think maybe I could pick a skunk fursona, if you wanted me to. But, we shall see. ^^

*Googles fossa*

Wow, never heard of these before! 'A' They look cool! :D

Anyway, not to derail the thread, but I hope ya have fun, no matter what parts of the fandom you take a fancy to.

And thanks...Fossas are pretty unusual! If ya pick a lemur fursona, you could be lunch. :)

7 minutes ago, Fossa-Boy said:

Well, he did ask about those aspects. So it was not 'unsolicited', as if this were a matter of standing on street-corners, and the like. Aside from which I mentioned I valued friendship and community more.

So, can you like...not be so uptight about things? It's weird, mate!

They asked what the Red Lantern was like.
They did not ask your opinion on how sexually active the forum members here are. 

1 minute ago, Falaffel said:

They asked what the Red Lantern was like.
They did not ask your opinion on how sexually active the forum members here are. 

The thread started out joking about genitals, and then, they asked about the Red Lantern, which certainly implies that such topics are well within the ball-park. Jeez, don't be such a prude, man. Nor did I mention at all how 'sexually active' the forum members are. I'm gonna stop here, because it's rude to derail an intro thread.

If you wanna talk to me more about this, send me a PM, and we can go from there. 

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Mr. Fox said:

It appears I wasn't completely unjustified with my crude welcoming after all, eh?

Good riddance...

I mean.. no.. but you didn't know it was eversleep until just now. 

Maybe dont do the crude shtick in introduction threads goin forward bruv

7 minutes ago, Lemon said:

you didn't know it was eversleep until just now. 

...didn't I?

I suppose we'll never really know.

Besides, it was a dick move on your part removing a drama inducing post only to leave it up in a quote. Very sloppy for a mod... 

1 hour ago, Mr. Fox said:

...didn't I?

I suppose we'll never really know.

Besides, it was a dick move on your part removing a drama inducing post only to leave it up in a quote. Very sloppy for a mod... 

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS, CAN YOU PLEASE LET ME MAKE FUN OF THIS PUNY, FAKE AS FUCK TRYHARD WHITE BOI PLZ?  He so phony, even Santa Claus don't even believe in him. 

• Like 3
  • Guest locked this topic