Clinton and Trump debate?

Vallium

Your social media feed:

ProudDemocrat420: OMFG RACIST TRUMP! "I'm going to make it harder for illegals to get into the country! >:[" SOMEONE KILL THIS GUY

RegalRepublican69: DID YOU SEE THE WAY HILLARY CLINTON WINKED? OBVIOUS QUEUE TO MEDIATOR FEEDING HER EASY QUESTIONS #EmailScam

RetardedLiberal1998: FUCK TRUMP AND FUCK HIS SUPPORTERS. DEBATES ON RIGHT NOW, DONALD TRUMP LITERALLY IS HITLER AND HIS FOLLOWERS ARE NAZIS!

xXCuntConservativeXx: HILLARY IS A CRIMINAL AND IS GOING TO BREAK INTO YOUR HOUSE AND RAPE YOUR KIDS ALONG WITH MONICA L.! SHE MUST BE STOPPED ALONG WITH HER CRONIES! 

People's minds are already made up. People who have the nagging need to post their opinions on this election in the manner listed above whilst subjecting themselves to the debate for god knows what reason (Which is about 95% of what you'll see today) need to log off of the internet and go have sex. 

• Like 16

2 minutes ago, Toshabi said:

If anyone wanted a good election year to prove the problems with the two party system, whelp!

But Trump is EVIL and the democratic party is always right! Those stupid third parties just steal away votes! #I'mWithHer 

/s

17 hours ago, Toshabi said:

If anyone wanted a good election year to prove the problems with the two party system, whelp!

I'm glad I live in a nation that is such a bastion of democratic ideals that I am blessed to be able to choose between two individuals from socioeconomic conditions so drastically different from my own that they would be just as unlikely to understand my life as any common citizen would be able to understand theirs.

I can never express in words how proud I am of the ideals of American democracy that produced a situation where people like me aren't provided the resources to understand and influence policy so that people like Trump and Clinton can continue to decide for us so that we may just get on with following the laws they create for us.

I can feel the tears in my eyes any time I think of how our Founding Fathers refused to just make their own version of a parliamentary republic and call it some random thing like a federal republic and created a system of government that is undeniably "of the people, by the people, and for the people." Our founding fathers resisted every urge they had to structure the system in such a way that would create a governing elite, and that is the most beautiful thing.

God bless the most free country in the world, and God bless the nearly 0.0000004% of Americans that will hold the final say over one of the three branches of the government of the world's best superpower no matter who it may be!

Edited by MalletFace
Number was blatantly wrong.
  • Like 3

10 minutes ago, DevilishlyHandsome49 said:

Is it too late for me too run?

803716225_101456.jpg

^This is my slogan

Everyone will get lions and booty

#Lions&Booty2016

Please elaborate on your platform of lions and booty. 

Would we specifically get lions or booty or can we have both separately? What if I want lion booty? Y'know, a lion with thicc hips and an ass like Kim Kardashian's.

Tonight Hux is asking the tough questions that are on America's minds.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Hux said:

Please elaborate on your platform of lions and booty. 

Would we specifically get lions or booty or can we have both separately? What if I want lion booty? Y'know, a lion with thicc hips and an ass like Kim Kardashian's.

Tonight Hux is asking the tough questions that are on America's minds.

Quite simple. Your taxes will go towards funding lion/human mutant hybrids, with all kinds of booty variants. So many that they can fit your lion booty needs or be an everyday citizen of our country. 

We'll also get some to be in the military. Their cute but viscious attitude will be the perfect weapon against our enemy

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, #00Buck said:

Trump killed it.

This election makes me happy I'm Canadian. 

But then you can't vote your lord Trumpy-kun. :(

I swear if I had taken a shot every time Trump had talked when it was Hillary's turn to talk, my liver would be pickled at this point. Maybe for the better, makes it easier to light myself on fire. I'm more flammable

2 hours ago, Rukh Whitefang said:

Saw this one earlier.

Debate drinking game.jpg

Surprised Hillary has "Lies" and Trump doesn't. Trump lies even more than Hillary does. Trump just makes up shit on the spot because it sounds good.

1 hour ago, Toshabi said:

I figured that out back with the Democratic Convention email scandal, or maybe even before that. The Democrats worship Hillary as much as Trump fanatics worship Trump.

I didn't know our country was about making kings and gods the heads of state.