Clinton and Trump debate?

Vallium

8 minutes ago, Fossa-Boy said:

"Trump is polling worse among black voters than almost every single Republican presidential nominee since 1948..." I think Ben Carson and that Pizza Guy from last time are gonna vote for him, so he's got at least two black votes. Maybe Cosby will end up adding a third.

Don't you try and marginalize the great mind of Herman "a quote from the pokemon movie" Cain!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, LazerMaster5 said:

I would also like to mention that Trump claimed his biggest asset is his temperament while getting all worked up. Funniest moment from the debate.

Ah, yeah, the "they're taunting us!" and the comment about blowing them out of the water were pretty ridiculous.

His foreign policy ideas seem to range from complete disaster to half-baked.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, LazerMaster5 said:

I would also like to mention that Trump claimed his biggest asset is his temperament while getting all worked up. Funniest moment from the debate.

If she wanted to take the piss, all she had to do is more pot-shots to get him to go into a full-blown rant.

34 minutes ago, PastryOfApathy said:

Personally I can't imagine any long-term gains with the black voters simply due to the GOP always being the "rich old white people party", and even if they did any gains in the black community would be outweighed by their horrible voting record with Hispanics (who last time I checked aren't the biggest Trump fans in the world).

True.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, LazerMaster5 said:

I also enjoyed him calling out Clinton on not having a plan for foreign policy or the economy, when he's the one whose plans are vague or potentially disastrous in both areas...

• Like 2

2 hours ago, DrGravitas said:

After reading annotated transcripts, I thought it was humours how inflated any mentions of Ohio were, trying to make it sound like the state is in dire straits. Gotta win those battleground states, I guess.

thats the status quo with politics. i cant help but notice theres a lot of pushes for implying a direness in any situation regardless of it is legitimately dire

its a good separatist strategy

• Like 3

Trump looked pretty tubby, and bloated. His face had that puffy, red look, like if you drink too much. I mean, he looks pretty fat and saggy, and I really, really wonder how bad his cholesterol is, not to mention, just being that overweight. It's not as bad as his buddy, Chris Christie, but the more I see him, the tubbier he seems. Definitely not healthy looking. With all those resorts and hotels he 'owns' he really needs to start hitting those fitness rooms and treadmills.

48 minutes ago, #00Buck said:

Trump will win. That is my prediction. 

When he does win I'll be secretary of memes and Pepe and I will p-own you all. 

Shh shh, it's okay to have biased opinions. Even news stations are doing it so it must be okay :v

1 minute ago, Fossa-Boy said:

Trump looked pretty tubby, and bloated. His face had that puffy, red look, like if you drink too much. I mean, he looks pretty fat and saggy, and I really, really wonder how bad his cholesterol is, not to mention, just being that overweight. It's not as bad as Chris Christie, but the more I see him, the tubbier he seems. Definitely not healthy looking. 

I think you're just seeing things. There has never been a more healthy and fit candidate than Trump.

I mean, did you even watch the debate?

Hillary is the one with the new health problems. Did you not see how much more orange she is than usual?

1 minute ago, MalletFace said:

I think you're just seeing things. There has never been a more healthy and fit candidate than Trump.

I mean, did you even watch the debate?

Hillary is the one with the new health problems. Did you not see how much more orange she is than usual?

But how can one be more orange than Trump, a vulgar, talking yam? This is beginning to boggle the mind. But he could stand to shed a few pounds, or even just head over to the liposuction-hut! 

1 hour ago, Osrik said:

I mean, Trump was the one sniffling at the debate, so maybe we'll get lucky and both will drop dead before the election...

One can only hope...

Ehh I don't think it was sniffling, it sounded like a sharp inhale/breath because he talks constantly

watched those scenes twice to hear t

Hillary supporters: *excuse and ignore the stumbling, being propped up, inability to climb stairs, hole in her tongue, blue Parkinson's tinted glasses, weird head movements, spitting up slime into a cup of water, fainting, collapsing*

Hillary supporters: *thinks Trump is sniffling*

"he's sick and dying!! Look!! Unfit for presidency!"

My favorite is when supporters of either candidate respond to facts about how absolute shit the person they are rooting for is by highlighting what is bad about the opposition. As if that absolves who they are voting for. I'm not sure if this is a new thing in politics just because we have two absolutely terrible candidates and the lesser of two evils I'd still pretty damn evil, or what. 

Who needs facts when you can selectively choose what you want to believe and write everything else off as biased media.

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, Socketosis said:

If I were 70 and rich as fuck I'd probably be eating expensive fatty foods too! 

Though even  though he's rich as fuck, he could never pay me enough to fuck him! :V

(though his actual wealth vs. debt and liabilities are open to wide speculation)

• Like 1

I think Trump had a good point on Hillary's support for bad trade deals, but she totally trumped him with the "I prepared to be president and the fact that you think that's a bad thing makes you a joke" thing. 

Kinda a boring debate though. It doesn't have that WWE feel of the Republican primaries (Jeb Bush: My mother is the strongest woman i know! Trump: She should be running then!) or the heartwarming appeal of pre-80's liberal goin after the triangulation queen. Maybe the next topics will cause more interesting discussion. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BlitzCo said:

Like turning Libya into a failed state and playing a role with giving arms to FSA groups in Syria? 

Accusing Trump of being a "Career Politician" like Clinton is a bit of a stretch. He may be guilty of being a pandering piece of troll-bait and a slice of meme pie, but he isn't like "that".