Clinton and Trump debate?

Vallium

7 hours ago, Gamedog said:

Hillary supporters should watch Saudi Arabia Uncovered to see the country that Hillary Clinton supports and arms.

nobody who claims to support women would ever associate with that shithole of a country

Half the western world are play-mates with Saudi Arabia or 'white-ISIS'. I think fraternisation with the kingdom is deplorable too, but I don't think this is a leading issue in this election. People obviously associate with Saudi for pragmatic reasons, rather than because they approve of their execution of apostates.

• Like 1

Do not fraternize with or arm deplorable countries if you do not want to be associated with their depravity

when you lay w dogs you wake up w fleas

hillary cannot claim she is pro woman while rubbing elbows with Saudi Arabia. I'm not even sure women can vote there.. Lol

8 minutes ago, Gamedog said:

Do not fraternize with or arm deplorable countries if you do not want to be associated with their depravity

hillary cannot claim she is pro woman while rubbing elbows with Saudi Arabia. I'm not even sure women can vote there.. Lol

What are we going wake up with if we lay down with Trump?

41 minutes ago, Gamedog said:

Women can vote in Municipal elections, as of 2015, but Saudi Arabia is a Monarchy, so they don't even have national elections. The 'elections' article about Saudi Arabia on Wikipedia is a stub, because they're not a democratic country and very rarely hold any elections of any significance.

Progress in Saudi Arabia is slow, but at least some changes are heading in the right direction towards a fairer society, I guess.

Anyway, as I said many Western nations shake hands with Saudi Arabia for pragmatic reasons. It's a joke, but I don't think it has much relevance to domestic politics.

Somebody should ask Milo; I bet he knows. :V

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DrGravitas said:

A sense of relief knowing your house won't be broken into and your family raped, only for your rapists to be let off Scot free because they're from a culture where it's the norm

you know

like what happens in Europe right now

2 hours ago, Saxon said:

Women can vote in Municipal elections, as of 2015, but Saudi Arabia is a Monarchy, so they don't even have national elections. The 'elections' article about Saudi Arabia on Wikipedia is a stub, because they're not a democratic country and very rarely hold any elections of any significance.

Progress in Saudi Arabia is slow, but at least some changes are heading in the right direction towards a fairer society, I guess.

Anyway, as I said many Western nations shake hands with Saudi Arabia for pragmatic reasons. It's a joke, but I don't think it has much relevance to domestic politics.

Somebody should ask Milo; I bet he knows. :V

"As of 2015"

👏💯🙌👍😍👊💁💁💁💁

fuck yeah!!! Women's rights!

when will they be able to drive to the polls?

2 minutes ago, Gamedog said:

A sense of relief knowing your house won't be broken into and your family raped, only for your rapists to be let off Scot free because they're from a culture where it's the norm

you know

like what happens in Europe right now

"As of 2015"

👏💯🙌👍😍👊💁💁💁💁

fuck yeah!!! Women's rights!

when will they be able to drive to the polls?

As if anybody is arguing that Saudi Arabia is a progressive nation ahead of the curve on social issues? 

This thread is becoming a bit cringey. I don't think that the police failings that happened in Europe, such as their willful ignorance of Muslim rape gangs because the police were afraid that dealing out justice would aggravate racial tensions, will be reproduced in America whoever is elected.

It's not as if Angele Merkel is a presidential candidate.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, willow said:

I don't have enough alcohol to properly respond to this statement 

I too wish I was drunk enough to ignore the plight of Europeans 

2 minutes ago, Butters said:

You can always tell a random alt-righter from a redneck trump supporter by who they think is doing the raping. 

Alt-righters: Muslims. Rednecks: Mexicans. 

I am disqualified from being alt-right because I'm not heterosexual man with desire to have multiple wives and own a wheat field

dunno where I said Muslims either. Are you saying that Muslim culture has mass gang rape as a norm?

for shame. I'm really disappointed in you. 👎😔

4 hours ago, Gamedog said:

1 hour ago, Gamedog said:

I too wish I was drunk enough to ignore the plight of Europeans 

I'm roughly reminded about an East Coast, U.S. newspaper with "The Californian Plight" across the front of it from the 1800s. I can't find the newspaper, but I found a poster with the same sentiment.

ch2.jpg

Mass-deportation, the Gentlemen's Agreement, and the Chinese Exclusion Act certainly worked out for the U.S. We got rid of all those raping and pillaging Chinese, and it isn't like there was a series of conflicts in Asia within the next half-century that made the U.S. regret the positions it had taken towards a specific group of immigrants.

Europe and the modern U.S.A. should learn a thing or two from late-1800s U.S.A. We didn't let the social justice freaks imported from Europe push us around back then.

I think Trump should really consider that area right around 100 when he takes office. I don't want West-Asians taking my jobs any more than I do East-Asians. Let's make America great again.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, MalletFace said:

I'm roughly reminded about an East Coast, U.S. newspaper with "The Californian Plight" across the front of it from the 1800s. I can't find the newspaper, but I found a poster with the same sentiment.

ch2.jpg

Mass-deportation, the Gentlemen's Agreement, and the Chinese Exclusion Act certainly worked out for the U.S. We got rid of all those raping and pillaging Chinese, and it isn't like there was a series of conflicts in Asia within the next half-century that made the U.S. regret the positions it had taken towards a specific group of immigrants.

Europe and the modern U.S.A. should learn a thing or two from late-1800s U.S.A. We didn't let the social justice freaks imported from Europe push us around back then.

I think Trump should really consider that area right around 100 when he takes office. I don't want West-Asians taking my jobs any more than I do East-Asians. Let's make America great again.

I bet this is going to be like WW2 and Trump is going to round up all Mexicans and gas them with fake tanner, too

>implying that there isn't a mass rape epidemic of Europeans by foreigners 

lmao

i maek poost

1 hour ago, Butters said:

You can always tell a random alt-righter from a redneck trump supporter by who they think is doing the raping. 

Alt-righters: Muslims. Rednecks: Mexicans. 

Oh, I've known rednecks who were freaked about Muslims, too, and who are supporting Trump largely for that reason.

A redneck won't use "ironic" memes and pseudo-intellectual language to make their case, though.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MalletFace said:

>implying that there wasn't a mass rape epidemic of Americans by foreigners

So it's all a lie?

everyone is lying in Sweden and Germany?

all the young girls being rapes at celebratory festivals are lying? 😦

38 minutes ago, Saxon said:

Save me from my plight, Gamedog; I am trapped in this continent sized no-go-zone. :V

London is a lost cause

31 minutes ago, Gamedog said:

So it's all a lie?

everyone is lying in Sweden and Germany?

all the young girls being rapes at celebratory festivals are lying? 😦

Are you saying the women in Washington, Oregon, and California were lying?

The men that decided the Chinese should be forced out of Seattle didn't. Their discussion centered around rape and stealing of jobs until they realized the public would support them if they depicted Chinese labor in America as equal to slavery.

1 hour ago, Troj said:

Oh, I've known rednecks who were freaked about Muslims, too, and who are supporting Trump largely for that reason.

I know a few aging pre-1970s rednecks. It was one of them that taught me about redneck protest songs.

The sky plane caught fire over Los Gatos Canyon,
A fireball of lightning, and shook all our hills,
Who are all these friends, all scattered like dry leaves? 
The radio says, "They are just deportees"

Is this the best way we can grow our big orchards? 
Is this the best way we can grow our good fruit? 
To fall like dry leaves to rot on my topsoil
And be called by no name except "deportees"?

Those guys and the people they inspire make a point of not voting, though.

I could never see Hillary attempt to convince them to vote for her, but Trump would certainly make a good show of it if he felt like he needed them.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Saxon said:

I don't like London, but, out of interest, have you ever actually been there?

Nope

am I not allowed to comment on the happenings around the world unless I've lived or been there?

guess I can't say the Middle East is a lost cause and a shithole, or that the north east coast of USA is an over crowded mess of garbage, or that I would never go to the UK because I hate cloudy skies and rain

18 minutes ago, Gamedog said:

Nope

am I not allowed to comment on the happenings around the world unless I've lived or been there?

guess I can't say the Middle East is a lost cause and a shithole, or that the north east coast of USA is an over crowded mess of garbage, or that I would never go to the UK because I hate cloudy skies and rain

Well, it comes off as arrogant and naive. It reminds me of the Hungarian politicians who spend their time lecturing English people about our no-go-zones and how Hungary will protect itself from our fate.

We're just left thinking to ourselves 'they actually think we have no-go-zones?'.

Fair enough, Hungary, you can say that you wouldn't be happy if Hungarian people were an ethnic minority in your capital city, as native English people are now in London, but I don't understand why you have to exaggerate until nobody who has ever actually lived in England can find themselves able to agree with you anymore?

Obviously European capital cities which have been around since the Roman friggin empire, survived being conquered by the Angles, Danes, William-the-bastard and being completely burnt down, aren't going to be abandoned as lost causes.

• Like 6

22 minutes ago, Gamedog said:

Do you deny that there are no-go zones for police officers in England? Aka areas where police will be attacked by migrants?

I don't think we have a Molenbeek. I know that one group of muslim fanatics tried to establish a 'no-gays-zone' but the police caught and prosecuted the people responsible.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Saxon said:

I don't think we have a Molenbeek. I know that one group of muslim fanatics tried to establish a 'no-gays-zone' but the police caught and prosecuted the people responsible.

http://www.lbc.co.uk/hot-topics/crime-police/ferrari-trump-is-right-there-are-no-go-areas-in-lo/

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3352406/Scotland-Yard-mocks-Trump-s-claims-London-police-terrified-Muslim-areas-officers-claim-tycoon-RIGHT.html

1 hour ago, Gamedog said:

So you have a policeman's anecdote which incidentally doesn't claim there are no-go-zones, but in which he complains about the Metropolitan police advising staff to avoid wearing uniform on their way in to work (an article in which the author spells the word 'lives' incorrectly; quality journalism), and an article from an English Newspaper famous for playing loose and fast with the facts and erm...supporting Hitler...

...kind of awkward. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daily_Mail#Support_of_fascism  although in their defense it was a long time ago, so I don't think the Godwin counts anymore.

I think there are definitely problems with the integration if Muslims resident in the UK with the rest of our society; a significant percentage of them think that criticism of Islam should be a criminal offense and that the homosexuals should be rounded up and arrested.

I However don't think that they have established territories where other UK residents are forbidden from entry, and I don't believe you've justified that claim. You've just posted opinion stories from some policemen saying they feel uneasy in light of recent Islamist atrocities in western nations.

Compare that to Molenbeek, where residents aided and abetted known mass-murderers and accomplices to murder, whose bloody actions they praised...where police were greeted with  battery and missiles from Molenbeek's residents, and with a firefight and hand grenades from armed Islamists.

Also, do you deny that there are no-go zones?

when police officers are told that it's dangerous to wear their uniforms in certain areas, why do you think this is? What would you call an area like this? What do you think they're worried about? That they'll be hugged to death?

13 minutes ago, Gamedog said:

Also, do you deny that there are no-go zones?

when police officers are told that it's dangerous to wear their uniforms in certain areas, why do you think this is? What would you call an area like this? What do you think they're worried about? That they'll be hugged to death?

I'm trying to find any proof that the Metropolitan police does instruct their staff not to wear uniform in specific London areas. The closest I can find is an edict that was issued for Police everywhere following the public murder of a uniformed solider, because authorities suspected that there were other people waiting to opportune.

Anyway, you should be aware that your view of London, a city you have never been to, is apparently based on internet click-bait.

I'm not sure what you mean to prove by posting an article in which Hungarian politicians claim that there are no go zones in London? Those are the people I said the English were laughing at, at the start of the conversation.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Gamedog said:

Did you read the entire posts?? 😒

I'm wondering whether you read the articles in their entirety, actually, because deficiencies are revealed which are so embarrassing that I would have imagined they would be too humiliating to post. When Hungarian politicians were asked to cite their sources, they said 'the internet' and were no more specific than that.

"Asked for the source of the claims of no-go areas yesterday, Hungarian government spokesman Zoltan Kovacs said it came from 'data publicly available on the internet' without giving further details"

It's a literal joke.

I don't see why Hungary has to baldly make up claims about London having no go zones in order to justify their political positions. They could easily point to real enclaves that exist in Belgian cities, like the Molenbeek suburb of Brussels.

Although Brussels' development of hostile enclaves that are hospitable to Islamist terrorists is a result of a different suite of failings unique to Belgium and France, rather than due to the recent Migrant crisis. Belgium has a significant North-African diaspora and has historically been infamous throughout Europe for stoking the criminal weapons trade, because of their historically extremely relaxed firearms legislation and inept police force.

The Belgian police force is so badly reputed that they've even found themselves arrested in France for breaking laws and risking exporting their problems to France.

Just now, Gamedog said:

ATTACK SOURCE NOT INFORMATION

TYPICAL BEHAVIOUR

Can you respond to the revelation that the Hungarian spokesman based his claims on 'undisclosed internet sources' then?

Would you trust him any more than a conspiratard who claims that their evidence for the Queen being a lizard man is 'somewhere on the web' ?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Saxon said:

Can you respond to the revelation that the Hungarian spokesman based his claims on 'undisclosed internet sources' then?

Would you trust him any more than a conspiratard who claims that their evidence for the Queen being a lizard man is 'somewhere on the web' ?

I'm on phone so I'm patingg this again cause clearly you did not read

Police officers

officers

police officers in london

officers on the police force in london

pilice men and women

what don't you understand

https://www.allenbwest.com/michele/angry-muslim-mob-chases-police-one-non-existent-no-go-zones-england-video

enjoy your Sharia Zones lol

5 minutes ago, Gamedog said:

I'm on phone so I'm patingg this again cause clearly you did not read

Police officers

officers

police officers in london

officers on the police force in london

pilice men and women

what don't you understand

Can you find metropolitan guidelines that advise against uniform in certain london districts?

What I found was a recommendation to avoid wearing uniform when traveling in the weeks after a high profile islamist murder in which a uniformed man was targeted.

What you're finding is advice issued in the aftermath of an Islamist atrocity, rather than evidence that Muslims have established enclaves from which the rest of us are forbidden entry.

and I am disappointed that you chose to dodge my question. I suppose you may have been too embarrassed after realising just how disconnected from reality the Hungarian spokesman you quoted is.

2 minutes ago, Saxon said:

Can you find metropolitan guidelines that advise against uniform in certain london districts?

What I found was a recommendation to avoid wearing uniform when traveling in the weeks after a high profile islamist murder in which a uniformed man was targeted.

What you're finding is advice issued in the aftermath of an Islamist atrocity, rather than evidence that Muslims have established enclaves from which the rest of us are forbidden entry.

and I am disappointed that you chose to dodge my question. I suppose you may have been too embarrassed after realising just how disconnected from reality the Hungarian spokesman you quoted is.

It was literally in front of you in a link

which you dismissed cause you didn't like the source

here you go AGAIN

http://www.thenewamerican.com/world-news/europe/item/22126-trump-is-right-say-u-k-police-no-go-zones-do-exist

where is this Hungarian you're talking about???

you are in denial. Your entire country is in denial. So was France and now the "Calais jungle" exists, lmao

37 minutes ago, Gamedog said:

It was literally in front of you in a link

which you dismissed cause you didn't like the source

here you go AGAIN

http://www.thenewamerican.com/world-news/europe/item/22126-trump-is-right-say-u-k-police-no-go-zones-do-exist

where is this Hungarian you're talking about???

you are in denial. Your entire country is in denial. So was France and now the "Calais jungle" exists, lmao

IN YOUR OWN FUCKING SOURCE: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3518961/Europe-900-no-areas-large-immigrant-populations-including-London-Paris-authorities-no-control-claims-Hungary-ahead-EU-refugee-referendum.html

Do you even read the articles you post or are you just googling for stuff that agrees with you?

I was disappointed that the article you quoted, in order to prove there are no-go-zones in London, did not actually manage to specify any. They specified the area of Saint-Dennis, in Paris, an area which I am already well aware of because of its notorious reputation for being a criminal hive; its wikipedia article attests to that fact. One could also specify the infamous Jungle of Calais.

But they didn't manage to specify any London version of Saint-Dennis, Calais or Molenbeek...I wonder why.

I think the British police will have to be careful in the future to avoid any 'no-go-zones' being established, as they were in Paris, Calais and Brussels, especially since the French authorities want to move the Anglo-French border to Dover, instead of Calais, as a result of the Brexit negotiations, which may result in the Jungle moving to Dover.

I'm not convinced that any of those places exist in London at the moment though, because even when I push you, you aren't able to contrive any actual names, and you resort to quoting Hungarian officials who refuse to disclose their evidence. :\

• Like 1

If you're gonna make me hold your hand this much we might as well be dating 

why are you like this

[O]ne serving officer in west London said: 'Islamification has and is occurring', adding: 'You have to have extra vigilance in certain parts when you are working'.

... A Lancashire Police officer told MailOnline: 'There are Muslim areas of Preston that, if we wish to patrol, we have to contact local Muslim community leaders to get their permission'.

One officer from Yorkshire said on the online forum Police.Community: 'I'm not allowed to travel in half blues to work anymore IN MY OWN CAR as we're 'All at risk of attack' — yet as soon as someone points out the obvious it's 'divisive.'

He added: 'In this instance he (Trump) isn't wrong. Our political leaders are best either ill-informed or simply being disingenuous.

... One female officer in the Met said if a police officer was attacked it would be written off.

She said: 'Even if one of us did get killed or dragged off in a van. It would just be reported as a 'one-off incident' and no reason to change the 'British style of policing.'  

Just now, Gamedog said:

If you're gonna make me hold your hand this much we might as well be dating 

why are you like this

[O]ne serving officer in west London said: 'Islamification has and is occurring', adding: 'You have to have extra vigilance in certain parts when you are working'.

... A Lancashire Police officer told MailOnline: 'There are Muslim areas of Preston that, if we wish to patrol, we have to contact local Muslim community leaders to get their permission'.

One officer from Yorkshire said on the online forum Police.Community: 'I'm not allowed to travel in half blues to work anymore IN MY OWN CAR as we're 'All at risk of attack' — yet as soon as someone points out the obvious it's 'divisive.'

He added: 'In this instance he (Trump) isn't wrong. Our political leaders are best either ill-informed or simply being disingenuous.

... One female officer in the Met said if a police officer was attacked it would be written off.

She said: 'Even if one of us did get killed or dragged off in a van. It would just be reported as a 'one-off incident' and no reason to change the 'British style of policing.'  

So which areas of London are the no-go-zones? What you've posted is some police officer's opinions. There will be just as many police officers who don't agree; who should I believe?
If there are no-go-zones, then you should be able to identify which suburbs they are, show that they have a disproportionately high number of crimes and that police generally do little to intervene and solve the crimes because they fear for their safety.
This can be demonstrated for Saint-Dennis, Molenbeek, the Jungle and even parts of Marseilles, where armed police had to be deployed to break up fights between Islamist gangs.

You have still evaded my question, I note. How do you feel that the Hungarian official quoted in your source failed to disclose his 'internet sources' when he was asked? How confident does that make you feel that you're right?

I'll start you off on your search; start by looking at Tower Hamlets, the suburb in which islamists attempted to create a gay-free-zone: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-13620882

55 minutes ago, Gamedog said:

The man who serves as the bulk of the authority behind all claims in that article is a man who faces arrest in the country he sought political asylum from for failing to properly integrate into the country after living much of his life abroad, and he is speaking against refugees because they fail to properly integrate into nations of the West. I don't think he actually has a problem with individuals who fail to integrate into a local culture.

Even more, The New American is run by the John Birch Society, a group that maintains to this day that the Civil Rights Movement was a communist attempt to start a civil war in the U.S.

There's a bias in that article that cannot be ignored because of a few individuals' anecdotes, and the anecdotes hardly mean anything from a source without such a bias, too.

• Like 3

I find this discussion frustrating because I know Gamedog would not accept arguments that disagreed with him, if their supporting evidence was as weak as that he has put forward.

For example, if somebody was arguing that the Koeln mass-molestation event didn't occur, and quoted several German police officials and a news paper with a left wing bias, then he would quite rightly dismiss the argument as bunk.

But that's exactly the same quality of evidence he thinks we should all accept when it supports his pet theory. :\

Ohh my goooo oooo oooooodds

done

done

im done

But you never answered any of my questions. :L

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Onnes said:

It's refreshing to know that someone still follows that old proverb: "I read it on the internet so it must be true!"

Myside bias at it's finest. 

Clickbait articles like that are too easy to fall into that trap and people will eat it up without asking "Who, what, where, how, and how much". 

Because such things do not feel the need to back source or paraphrase correctly, people a who look for things that confirm their bias will automatically believe it. 

• Like 1