Pimp My Product! (The Advertising Game)

Faust

Nice, easy game here! One person names a product or service that people probably don't want to buy. The next person then has to come up with an advertising slogan, jingle or similar to sell that product. They then name a new product for the next person to advertise.

Example:
Player 1: Bromide!
Player 2: Bromide: Once you eat it, you can't beat it!

(Rhyming is optional!)

Everybody got that? Here we go, the first product is...
Donald Trump's Hairstyle!

• Like 1

Oh god, why?! Why am I required to wear the product during this advertisement??? I'm just the announcement voice over! We've done over 90 takes! Please for the love all that is good and just, let me take these off! AUGRHaguguhhh! (With a written slogan reading "It's Hella Effective.")

A single olive floating in a tophat of perfume.

• Like 1

Try this new variation on Russian Roulette and save your brains from being blown out! Will you bite into a tasty jam-filled treat, or will you break your teeth on 10lb of industrial-quality titanium? Don't be a sissy! Bite the Bullet!

sponsored by the international league of orthodontists

A life-size statue of Great Cthulhu carved out of soap.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Snagged Cub said:

Sell it as an entertainment for non-democrats. Profit. 

A pebble custom fit to cause maximum irritation while in a shoe

Ergonomically designed to keep you awake.

A presidential candidate that has a history of fraud, racism, sexism, and sexual assault and has the temperament of a 5 year old.

I hate dogs. I'm disrespectful to the military. I only supported gay rights when it became "hip," and my record proves it. Transgender and raped? Not my problem. I took millions of dollars from Saudi Arabia and didn't declare it. I would charge hundreds of thousands of dollars to give speeches. And I am getting away with things you'd be arrested for because I am the establishment and I'm better than you. Let's face it, you couldn't do much worse. But at least I can pretend to be nice enough to fool you dicks.

Hillary Clinton 2016

Getting punched in the dick by an uncomfortably muscular midget dressed as a school girl.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DrGravitas said:

It's great insulation! What? It is...

A leaky 50 gallon drum of Agent Orange

If you had said it is safe, I'd have you reported for false advertising

Just put the drum inside another drum and you've got yourself 50 gallons of herbicide. Now you can easily get rid of the weeds in your lawn or garden and have enough to share some with your neighbors too who will be grateful for your generosity. 

A vending machine that never opens and only accepts human organs