Gravity Falls

Cannakitty

Gravity Falls gais, it's so freaking good gais. Gais. Really. Gais. Listen. It's good. Gais. IT'S GOOD. watch it

Edit: Wtf is with the only black guy who shows up for more than one episode being a moronic police officer who only shows up from time to time. Is this really what's being shown to kids?

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Cannakitty said:

Gravity Falls gais, it's so freaking good gais. Gais. Really. Gais. Listen. It's good. Gais. IT'S GOOD. watch it

Edit: Wtf is with the only black guy who shows up for more than one episode being a moronic police officer who only shows up from time to time. Is this really what's being shown to kids?

wnIaRyJ.gif

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

It's not so much weird that there are so many white characters, as the only black person who shows up for more than one episode being freaking stupid. Seriously, this police officer acts like he is brain damaged, as does his white hillbilly friend. Equally stupid. They're always doing dumb shit like ignoring obvious crimes and using excessive force. I understand the point of that, it's to illustrate that the police are sometimes not what they seem, but at what point is it equally stupid to show black people in such a negative light without offering an intelligent black character so as not to pelt kids over the head with this stupid police officer would never be able to hold his job in a civilized society?

• Like 1

Being a Kristen Schaal fan, I need to see this show. I loved her in Flight of the Concords, & her voice acting in Bob's Burgers, and, she seems very intelligent, socially and politically savvy, and generally charming. So I'll have to start watching this from the beginning, and see what I think...

• 1 month later...