Rave: Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips

#00Buck

A friend recently pointed out that I had blackheads on my nose. I thought I should do something about it. I never really noticed them before but I took a look and thought I'd try some things to take care of it. I bought a facial scrub that was supposed to help and used it as directed. It was okay and helped a little bit but didn't really take care of the problem completely. 

So I went on the internet and found all kinds of videos showing really gross looking blackhead removals using all manner of scrapers and other things. Then I saw the pore strip videos. Now clearly these videos are a fetish thing as you can tell by reading the comments. There are whole channels dedicated to just people having their pores cleaned. 

Anyways, I just used the strip. Holy crap do these things work! I feel very clean now. I also feel that my nose up until a few minutes ago was one of the most vile and unclean places on planet earth. The stuff that the strip removed was really shocking. I mean slap your mama shocking. Anyways, a six pack of strips was only $9 Canadian and so worth it. 

Also my nose looks way better now. Like super clean and fresh. It just had to rave because I buy a lot of products but seldom does a product live up to any kind of hype. These things really do work! If only everything was as super effective as these. 

I'm not going to post any blackhead removal videos because eww...

But I'm sure one of you sickos will. 

• Like 2

I've been using these a lot. 

Its super effective and really helps.

The only problem is that if there is a cut or hole in your skin, when the strip is peeled off it just rips off the skin and blood sorta goes everywhere. Maybe that's just a problem with me since my skin is ridiculously thin and easy to rip.

Id give it 9/10

6 minutes ago, Glowing Glass said:

I've been using these a lot. 

Its super effective and really helps.

The only problem is that if there is a cut or hole in your skin, when the strip is peeled off it just rips off the skin and blood sorta goes everywhere. Maybe that's just a problem with me since my skin is ridiculously thin and easy to rip.

Id give it 9/10

Why are there holes in your skin?

Guys, no. 

Pore strips enlarge the natural pores on your nose, making sebaceous filaments bigger and darker. Boom, you have a replenishing problem. They are always going to refill, and using these pore strips are just going to make them bigger, then irritate your skin. Its a nice placebo effect, and its short term, at best. 

1. Why I dont use pore stips, and why you shouldn't either
  2. Are Pore Strips Bad For your Skin?
  3. Dermatology review

15 hours ago, Lemon said:

Guys, no. 

Pore strips enlarge the natural pores on your nose, making sebaceous filaments bigger and darker. Boom, you have a replenishing problem. They are always going to refill, and using these pore strips are just going to make them bigger, then irritate your skin. Its a nice placebo effect, and its short term, at best. 

3. Dermatology review

Second this.

What'll happen is that you find yourself having to clean your pores more often because they fill up faster. Using a mixture of baking soda and Castille soap helps more and also helps control your oil levels afterwards. 

On 9/29/2016 at 11:00 PM, Lemon said:

Guys, no. 

3. Dermatology review

The second one actually says good things about pore strips. 

The third one is a mixed review. 

I'm going to keep using them.

I'll post up of my nose falls off. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Revates said:

BUT THIS IS FANCIER, SO YOU WATCH YOUR MOUTH.

I don't know how to explain how satisfying using the strips is. 

I'm actually looking forward to getting the ones I missed last time. 

Also my nose has not fallen off an nothing bad has happened so there. 

• Like 1

Today has been a really bad day for me

1. Start off the day by getting up at 7am on my day off to drive my sister to work

2. Tire pops just as we get there. Replaced this tire last night 

3. Turn it off and call a cab, spending my last $10

4. Get home, lose keys somewhere between work and home 

5. Get into an argument with my roommate, who drives me to my car to go find keys, we can't find them

6. Feel immense guilt because my dog has not got much outside time today

Ll I want to do is cleanse my blackheads with a Biore session

):

4 minutes ago, Fossa-Boy said:

I saw these today when I was buying around the eyes moisturizer...and they were in the girls section, with girls right on all the labels!

I'd be careful. Biore might make ya grow boobs.

What Biore did you get

i got th charcoal one

how many plugs you pull out of your skin??

5 hours ago, Sylver said:

Got a packet while I was shopping today.

Unfortunately it didn't work for some reason. I assume I didn't apply enough water. Hopefully it works better on my next attempt.

Wash your face first and use lots of water when you apply the strip. 

Wait 10 - 15 minutes it says on the package.

Then peel slowly. 

I did a second strip a few days ago to get the parts of my nose that I missed with first one.

Mow my nose if 100% clean and nothing bad happened. I think now I'll only do this once a year or so just to keep things clean.