Phoenix Script

Socketosis

*Figured this is better suited in this section of the forum.*

So I've been fiddling around with userscripts this past week and managed to learn some nifty things I can do with them.

Ck9VqAW.png

Arrows for emphasis. (Also congrats on the ratio btw @Faust)

I think I'm going to take it to the next level and make a userscript/Greasemonkey script that does some other neat stuff and it be completely configurable from within Phoenix itself. One thing I have planned is to fix the quote blocks on the BlueBoh theme. Of course, I'd like to know if people would be interested in something like this. I think I've learned all I need to make it completely compatible with the latest Chrome as being installed as a regular userscript; no need for extensions. Firefox users would need to install an extension like Greasemonkey or Tampermonkey though. I've been also considering how hard or practical it would be to make it an extension instead...

Anyway, feel free to voice thoughts and opinions about this. Name ideas are welcome too, since the only one I have so far is "Peenix+"

• Like 3

I know that FAF had a similar-ish sorta feature back in the day, but the whole ratio thing seems needlessly elitist. I mean, if someone cared about the ratio, they could more or less tell what it is by looking at the numbers.

Plus, it's not actually a likes per post counter. Seeing as posts in areas such as Forum Games, Introductions, and even status updates can earn you rep too.

But it's pretty cool what you managed to do there.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DrDingo said:

I know that FAF had a similar-ish sorta feature back in the day, but the whole ratio thing seems needlessly elitist. I mean, if someone cared about the ratio, they could more or less tell what it is by looking at the numbers.

Plus, it's not actually a likes per post counter. Seeing as posts in areas such as Forum Games, Introductions, and even status updates can earn you rep too.

But it's pretty cool what you managed to do there.

Of course, I figured it wouldn't be taken seriously. :P

Oh yeah, I forgot about those places not counting.

Thanks. I had an idea to make a "Zara Mode" that replaced all of the images with: EBVrbeb.png

• Like 3