Jump to content
MuttButt

Accomplishments Thread

Recommended Posts

I drank two whole beers and I can still stand. I don't like this feeling...

#heavyweighthux

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I always view "hun" as being sarcastic.

OT: I'm not dead.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Zeke said:

I dinged IRL today. Level 29.
God, I feel old :c

Welcome to the "just barely not 30" club.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Zeke said:

I dinged IRL today. Level 29.
God, I feel old :c

Right there with ya...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Zeke said:

I dinged IRL today. Level 29.
God, I feel old :c

 

12 hours ago, Vae said:

Welcome to the "just barely not 30" club.

You're only as old as you feel :V

Just ignore the greyhairs, bodily malfunctions, deteriorating mental capacity, wrinkles, stress, bills...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, DrGravitas said:

 

You're only as old as you feel :V

Just ignore the greyhairs, bodily malfunctions, deteriorating mental capacity, wrinkles, stress, bills...

Repost but relevant

20130109.0.png

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Vae said:

Welcome to the "just barely not 30" club.

What do I do now? Prep for a midlife crisis?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, FenrirDarkWolf said:

oh hey

I have a job interview at 3:30 today

Good luck, I will crossy fingers for you.

If you dont get it congrats on the interview anyways, you can learn what to do and not to for the next interview, first interviews are an experience all on their own.

 

I can also dump a ton of interview tips on you as well but I'll let you give it a shot :v

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, WolfNightV4X1 said:

Good luck, I will crossy fingers for you.

If you dont get it congrats on the interview anyways, you can learn what to do and not to for the next interview, first interviews are an experience all on their own.

 

I can also dump a ton of interview tips on you as well but I'll let you give it a shot :v

It's actually my second interview... with the same people I did my first interview with.

I'm a lot more desperate for literally anything now, so :D

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, FenrirDarkWolf said:

It's actually my second interview... with the same people I did my first interview with.

I'm a lot more desperate for literally anything now, so :D

That feel, bro. The crowd I'm with now made me do 4 interviews for the same job. Valuable experience though.

My accomplishment for the day: I uh ...hmm ._.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm pretty certain I have managed to permanently fix the problem I was having with my computer spiking to 100% disc usage, though it took much longer than it should have.

I spent a lot of time searching for program incompatibilities when it was, of course, Windows 10 itself causing the problem, but luckily it was something that could be disabled without serious issue.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Even though it's the weekend and I usually tend to sleep for much longer than this, but today I managed to drag myself out of bed before 9am. That kind of works as an accomplishment. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Mikazuki Marazhu said:

B-but chemistry is so cool

How can it be your worst subject? :V

I don't understand any of it and our teacher is a cow. :D 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Skyra said:

I don't understand any of it and our teacher is a cow. :D 

As a really little kid, I thought I would love chemistry and want to be a chemist, but then, when I took it, I had this horrible teacher, and it just seemed to be me to tears, like anything fun had been drained out of it. I guess I expected it to be more exciting, and it was just not very engaging, to me. Odd, how a teacher can sour you to things, early on, like that.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Fossa-Boy said:

As a really little kid, I thought I would love chemistry and want to be a chemist, but then, when I took it, I had this horrible teacher, and it just seemed to be me to tears, like anything fun had been drained out of it. I guess I expected it to be more exciting, and it was just not very engaging, to me. Odd, how a teacher can sour you to things, early on, like that.

My high school chemistry teacher was this really awesome migrant guy from like, nigeria or something, who would make people stand up for the period if they fell asleep.

One time to get our attention he cleared the front desk and just set it on fire so he could show us how to put it out safely with the fire blanket.

He was really cool. I did pretty well in that class but didn't pursue the subject after cuz money got tight 'n stuff ._.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, LadyRadarEars said:

My high school chemistry teacher was this really awesome migrant guy from like, nigeria or something, who would make people stand up for the period if they fell asleep.

One time to get our attention he cleared the front desk and just set it on fire so he could show us how to put it out safely with the fire blanket.

He was really cool. I did pretty well in that class but didn't pursue the subject after cuz money got tight 'n stuff ._.

My chemistry teacher was a blond. She was okay at it, but had a hard time articulating what she meant,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Been breaking out of my comfort zone quite a bit lately in both my art and offline life. On top of that, I did manage to get the job I had an interview for the other week.. which so far has been pretty good! Nothing "high class", but it's something and I'm glad for that.

 

As for a goal, I'd like to save up enough cash for a week long trip to Texas eventually. 

 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had a nice father's day with my dad (we live separately tho) 

That is an accomplishment, right? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Moogle said:

Been breaking out of my comfort zone quite a bit lately in both my art and offline life. On top of that, I did manage to get the job I had an interview for the other week.. which so far has been pretty good! Nothing "high class", but it's something and I'm glad for that.

CONGRATULATIONS

I was gonna ask on discord but that would be a weird way to start a conversation (also ty for furending me i just noticed because discord is a dork).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I ate a bowl of bacon for breakfast because I just couldn't be fucked to do anything else.

In case you ever wanted to know what depression is like.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Hux said:

I ate a bowl of bacon for breakfast because I just couldn't be fucked to do anything else.

In case you ever wanted to know what depression is like.

At least you have bacon.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I rebuilt a rotten porch floor with my father... well, most of it, anyway; the framing and columns took us 5 hours instead of 2, so we didn't have time to finish all of the flooring...

But at least the flooring itself is the easiest part, and shouldn't take too long.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I got off my loafy butt and did things. Cleaned the house, did the laundry, learned how to iron, ironed the laundry, MADE BROWNIES.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

finished a musical for the second day in a row after a dress rehearsal this mroning, and yesterdays musical was an hour after driving back from indiana where i performed at a clinic and studied some contemporary percussion.

im taking on my hell week best i can, now to knock out five performances and two exams and i will be on the other side in no time

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, evan said:

finished a musical for the second day in a row after a dress rehearsal this mroning, and yesterdays musical was an hour after driving back from indiana where i performed at a clinic and studied some contemporary percussion.

im taking on my hell week best i can, now to knock out five performances and two exams and i will be on the other side in no time

BREAK ON THRU TO THE OTHER SIDE

Good luck with all that jazz (and other genres too probably), poodle boy. You've been missed c:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Sourdough said:

CONGRATULATIONS

I was gonna ask on discord but that would be a weird way to start a conversation (also ty for furending me i just noticed because discord is a dork).

Thanks! Lady luck was definitely with me on that day. :P Discord is still such a maze for me too, new fangled programs! -shakes fist-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Like usual, I procrastinated a bunch of work until the hour before it was due. Unlike usual, I actually managed to calm down and get it done. Yay?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've been sticking to my two month old routine of working out everyday, and I look buffer than I did back in November.

And it's actually helping my self esteem as well. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I finished my first draft of my personal story for an LGBT group. I'm nervous about speaking in front of people though. :C

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I woke up at 7am and I don't feel tired but instead am ready to head to school

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I managed to get out of bed, do the dishes and eat, despite this wave of depression that seems be pulling me down like some sudden undertow, like I have swallowed a very heavy stone, and don't want to get up, or as if I am being held down by some tremendous weight, and nothing matters. Therapy, medications, the best made plans and steps to do this or that...yet, as the years go by, hope gets harder to come by.

So I suppose I accomplished living for another day; I have not pulled an Anne Sexton yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Finally received my discount card, which means I've worked and had my job for 3 months and am officially apart of the team! This whole probation period had me super worried.. thought they would have canned me for sure near the end. Yay for making cash and being secure. ☺️

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Moogle said:

Finally received my discount card, which means I've worked and had my job for 3 months and am officially apart of the team! This whole probation period had me super worried.. thought they would have canned me for sure near the end. Yay for making cash and being secure. ☺️

Oh, what job do ya have, if ya mind me asking? :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Socketosis I don't mind (thanks for asking, actually ♥️)! If anything, I'm just a bit embarrassed to have made such a huge deal out of it in my previous post considering the position.. 😋 It's retail, more specifically produce associate. First step back into climbing the ladder of opportunities, I hope!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...