General Chat/Time-Waster Thread

Sar

Someone from my old high school died this past Wednesday - lost control on the road and crashed right into a tree. Also just found out that someone else over there died last year from asthma complications.

I don't know them personally, but I did recognize them - really small school too, so it's probably hard on everyone. Sad stuff.

• Like 1

finding food to eat is hard.  sugar, like soy, is in EVERYTHING.  and artificial sweeteners are out of the question.  yogurt is good for me but there's like 20 freaking grams of sugar in a single yogurt cup why

3 minutes ago, Gator said:

finding food to eat is hard.  sugar, like soy, is in EVERYTHING.  and artificial sweeteners are out of the question.  yogurt is good for me but there's like 20 freaking grams of sugar in a single yogurt cup why

Just buy some real fruit or vegetables or something?

Just now, Vae said:

Just buy some real fruit or vegetables or something?

but muh probiotics

also my body is dumb right now so i have to be super careful about fruits and vegetables. 

i just read that pickles = probiotics

what is this

is this a joke

it is a miracle

I'm off to France for the next few days. My friends have been raving about going to Disneyland for a while now, and guess who got roped into it?

So like, yeah, be good and don't kill each other!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Vitaly said:

Helped my parents to clean up garage and found a box with my old buddies. Blow of nostalgia, my first phone I got like 15-16 years ago, lord...
IMG_20170521_095511.jpg.0096719ef509c41c13bbf0bfd82e675c.jpg

the two on the far left look older than me

I think I had one similar to the 3 from the left, the bar phone next to the first touch screen one

2 hours ago, Wax said:

I'm off to France for the next few days. My friends have been raving about going to Disneyland for a while now, and guess who got roped into it?

So like, yeah, be good and don't kill each other!

Can we kill each other just a little?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Mayonnaise said:

Whatever it is happening in the South Philippines, I hope it's not too serious.

Sounds like it.

They have a crazed murderer president fighting militant groups right in the city. 

Sounds like it couldn't be much worse, sadly.

Day becomes night
Night becomes day

Staying up so late that you might as well be awake until the canteen serves breakfast
I've renounced my body clock. I sleep when I feel like it now
That's the exam period Uni student life~

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Hugo_The_Mann said:

On staff duty one day this CW4 dared me to eat a banana without peeling it. I did it and have never eaten a banana since.

>Eating bananas.
>Eating bananas without fucking peeling.

You brought this upon yourself my good man.

I'm back from France! Trip was super fun. Have never been to Disneyland before, so it's a totally surreal kinda place. Saw central Paris as well which was nice. Only problem was, I shared a room with my friend who snores extremely loudly, so I've had basically no sleep for the past 4 nights! Time now to sleep for about 24 hours straight! Night all!

• Like 3

19 hours ago, Wax said:

I'm back from France! Trip was super fun. Have never been to Disneyland before, so it's a totally surreal kinda place. Saw central Paris as well which was nice. Only problem was, I shared a room with my friend who snores extremely loudly, so I've had basically no sleep for the past 4 nights! Time now to sleep for about 24 hours straight! Night all!

That's what sleeping in the same bedroom as me would be like ;u;

• Like 1

I cleaned my car thoroughly today. Unfortunately, it seems to have brought out scratches which weren't very noticeable when the car was dirty, and I also learned that two big scratches on it weren't actually paint transfer, but deep scratches. But hey! At least it looks shiny!

I realized again today that the best way to make someone really despise something is to give that trait to his parents and make him hate them. He'll hold a deep bitterness for that wherever he finds it and never question the justification for his spite; probably he'll even think the feeling is rooted purely in reason. 

48 minutes ago, Jtrekkie said:

I realized again today that the best way to make someone really despise something is to give that trait to his parents and make him hate them. He'll hold a deep bitterness for that wherever he finds it and never question the justification for his spite; probably he'll even think the feeling is rooted purely in reason. 

How oddly specific

Sounds like some mad drama went down

2 hours ago, DrDingo said:

How oddly specific

Sounds like some mad drama went down

I'm not interesting enough for mad drama, just found out part of why some people needle me. And really just an observation; humility keeps you sane.

• Like 2

• Vae pinned this topic