General Chat/Time-Waster Thread

Sar

I kinda sorta really hate the fact I've grown up. I remember being on FAF when I was 15. 15! I know everyone back then (about mid-2013 or so) had their gripes and problems with FAF and also in their own lives, but I was so blind to it in my young age, and just kinda saw FAF as this awesome place to make new friends and do interesting shit. I mean I'm not saying Phoenix isn't that, but I just miss how naive I was back then.

And every day I thank god I wasn't an annoying murry yiffy furry.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Mayonnaise said:

How did it happen?

this happened

93,000 without power. Trees down all over town. Giant fucking oak tree four feet thick snapped in half in my back yard and landed on the back of the house, ripped out the electric meter.

• Like 1

Some wicked news for Ontario!

"Ontario Premier Kathleen Wynne has announced a plan to increase the provincial minimum wage to $15 an hour by Jan. 1, 2019. 

The increase would be phased in over the next 18 months, rising to $14 an hour on Jan. 1, 2018, and then to $15 the following January."

Currently it's like $11.40, so this is pretty sick.

1 hour ago, Victor-933 said:

oh look

1495755955670.png.cc7f5ac510a639f79ba33a55aa378b0e.png

its @Moogle

The text totally makes this, damn right you gotta watch that fluffball drink!

"Study" says that eating too many chicken nuggets will make you gay.

I question this science. If it was true, I'd be walking down the streets in my local pride parade wearing a leather thong with a rainbow flag draped over my shoulders like a cape while I sung village people with a lisp. (I hope you enjoy that mental image)

Since none of that has happened, I have my doubts.

What on earth have you done to that innocent url?

Also:

Author Rita Strakosha, who says she has “an M.P.S. degree in Clinical Psychology from Albanian University”, sent the 56-page document to PinkNews after self-publishing it as an e-book on Amazon.

Yeah I wouldn't worry about that having any truth to it even by accident.

I accidentally didn't log in for like two weeks and i realized I've got a lot of irl stuff goin for me. I've just been feeling good, overall. 

Thx for all the fish (even tho I'm allergic)

28 minutes ago, Lemon said:

I accidentally didn't log in for like two weeks and i realized I've got a lot of irl stuff goin for me. I've just been feeling good, overall. 

Thx for all the fish (even tho I'm allergic)

Dw seafood is disgusting anyways.

Goodbye dearest Melon, godspeed my friend. YOU BETTER FUCKING MESSAGE ME ON DISCORD. <3 Goodbye

• Like 1

On 2017-5-30 at 8:46 PM, Crazy Lee said:

I question this science. If it was true, I'd be walking down the streets in my local pride parade wearing a leather thong with a rainbow flag draped over my shoulders like a cape while I sung village people with a lisp. (I hope you enjoy that mental image)

I mean, I'm pretty gay and I eat lotsa nuggets, so...

On 5/30/2017 at 9:46 PM, Crazy Lee said:

what i find more interesting is the claim that touching yourself in winter is bad juju.

12 hours ago, Revates said:

REPORTED. Go directly to jail, do not pass go, do not collect $200.

Wow, I'm not doing a very good job of telling you what to do or how to think.
I must be falling really hard at this.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Vae said:

Wow, I'm not doing a very good job of telling you what to do or how to think.
I must be falling really hard at this.

Vae: Casts mind control (+40 psi modifier)

Rev: Resists mind control (+60 psi modifier)

• Vae pinned this topic

@Mr. Fox If you feel the forum's so 'shitty', why do you come back time and time again (& say essentially the same thing)? Like, I'm genuinly curious 'cause it just doesn't make sense. I've seen you bag on members who are mean, but really you're one of those people who give off that obnoxious vibe. 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Moogle said:

@Mr. Fox If you feel the forum's so 'shitty', why do you come back time and time again (& say essentially the same thing)? Like, I'm genuinly curious 'cause it just doesn't make sense. I've seen you bag on members who are mean, but really you're one of those people who give off that obnoxious vibe. 

Because Phoenxied is like that weed.

You don't know what it does to you, it's dubious at best, and you keep coming back to it.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Moogle said:

Beggars can't be choosers?

• Like 2