General Chat/Time-Waster Thread

Sar

So, firefighters stopped outside my apartment. I went out to check what the fuck all the fuss was about. Went down the length of building, and found the street to be covered in white smoke. So between coughing my lungs out(because fuck my health, I'm curious), I noticed that two firefighters in full equipment were peeking into what I can only assume was the bio-container-cum-hellhole from which this foggy mist was rising. Evidently someone must've decided setting fire to the bio-container was a fun idea.

Edited by Kaedal

murr

i'll rub it for you bby

i need one of those giant roller things for this job mang

it's like I feel my back pulling into itself constantly, it's that tense

no, its not a cramp

auuugh

So, firefighters stopped outside my apartment. I went out to check what the fuck all the fuss was about. Went down the length of building, and found the street to be covered in white smoke. So between coughing my lungs out(because fuck my health, I'm curious), I noticed that two firefighters in full equipment were peeking into what I can only assume was the bio-container-cum-hellhole from which this foggy mist was rising. Evidently someone must've decided setting fire to the bio-container was a fun idea.

you've probably been inhaling evaporated sewage

i need one of those giant roller things for this job mang

it's like I feel my back pulling into itself constantly, it's that tense

no, its not a cramp

auuugh

you probably should get some sort of massage or therapeutic treatment so that your stress levels don't get all wacky

nono, you're the housewife who doesn't need to know where i go at night. 

Oh i see how it is, you just want a guy to cook you food and clean the house while you live the high life out on a street corner selling your body for profit. *sigh* well, i guess i'll get to wear dresses at least...

Oh i see how it is, you just want a guy to cook you food and clean the house while you live the high life out on a street corner selling your body for profit. *sigh* well, i guess i'll get to wear dresses at least...

yes. and they're pretty dresses. now go cook dinner.

Godspeed on your noble quest. May your posts be shitty and your penis large...and shitty.
Otters are shit.

Talk shit about otters more and I will do to your apathetic arse what I'm doing to these knickers

Fite meh

Edited by Hewge

Some people here need to learn to cook for themselves

1v1 me bitch

rust, interventions only, quickscopes

prepare 2 git rekt you fucking homo

You have terrible taste in games! No skill faggit fite me IRL: P. Sherman 42 Wallaby Way, Sydney. Cum @ me

Edited by Hewge

I wonder how many people who post here read the rest of the thread first.

I did, and I feel... what's the word? Like, that feeling where just about anything else would have been more productive. Then again, furries. I guess I'm to blame for any time lost for having expectations. :v

• Vae pinned this topic