General Chat/Time-Waster Thread

Sar

Hey nerds, just to let you know I'm still around. If you have a twitter you can follow me here. I've been suuuuper busy lately but I will be more active on twitter, I promise. Message me on here if you'd like to keep in touch too, I think you guys are pretty great. Maybe we can add each other on discord or telegram or something.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Nova said:

Not for me

It's worthless for anyone that wants to learn any fundamentals. Everything there just teaches you how to draw the same featureless, plastic anime style rather than how shit actually works. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Ginza said:

Dead forum is dead. Is this place usually this inactive??

These days yes. We've fractured up and split off to various Discords and have no means of bringing in new crowds since we're just a niche offshoot as it is.

• Like 1

On 13.5.2018 at 7:08 PM, Tsuujou said:

It's worthless for anyone that wants to learn any fundamentals. Everything there just teaches you how to draw the same featureless, plastic anime style rather than how shit actually works. 

Ahh okay

If its so bad then this drawing guide DIE

• Like 2

I tried spending time on FAF due to how quiet it is here but that forum is nightmarishly bad.

Also I'm kinda jelly of the Phoenix/FAF meetups that have occurred. Some of you people are really cool and I've never met any of you in person. ._.

Glad you all have fun though.

On 5/24/2018 at 5:58 PM, GemWolf said:

SUP??

did ya miss me? xD *sarcasm* :P 

Forum is so dead lmao. Banned too many? 

Not many people got banned really.

Just a mix of clashing personalities pushing people away, a lack of advertising, and Discord being popular that resulted in this.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Battlechili said:

Discord is a great way to keep up with friends but its not good for public discussion.

Can’t go back like you can in a forum. (Without lagging I suppose, if it’s popular)

Shame, the furry forums were fun but based on what I’ve seen everyone’s on Twitter now.

• Like 1

@GamedogSince you've been revisiting, and since you know more about animal care than any person I know, do you have any suggestions on how I might get a chihuahua puppy to stop chewing on things he isn't supposed to? I recently got a new chihuahua puppy and he's had a habit on chewing on almost anything, and he likes to bite people's ears and fingers. He'll also chew on pants, clothes, well...anything really. Do you know what I could do to break him of this habit? We got some toys for him and while he does play with them and chew on them, they don't always suffice.