General Chat/Time-Waster Thread

Sar

• 4 months later...

It LIVES

I'm kinda glad, I didn't realize how attached to this place I was. I just wanted a chance to say my goodbyes before it closed. Is there any way we can be told when it closes before it closes for good? I wanna be there when it's time

17 hours ago, WALFTEAM said:

We shouldn't let forums die! Get some zoomers on here or something.

If we have non-geriatric ham radio operators we can have forum posters under 30.

lol nobody would shill for this place when it was active and vibrant they sure as hell aren't going to do it now.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Zaraphayx said:

seenobodycares.png.bad68ed97a506a3c974519c3772789e5.png

Oh well :(
That's okay though! I really like Utada's music so it was exciting to see a big name musician coming out publicly as queer to me, especially from a country known for not being the most friendly towards lgbt stuff. After several days of no replies, I assumed no one posting here cared. And that's okay! People don't have to care. "just post" as you say :) I was just really excited and had to spread the word x3

If you don't care, then post what you do care about right? What excites and interests you? O:

As an aside, Dennis was a really fun Jurassic Park character. I'm glad this lil scene became a meme. He's a good actor!

1 hour ago, Vae said:

I am coming out as Ludwig.

This is a core aspect of my personal identity for some reason, and I thought all of you should know.
Glad to finally join the BLTBBQ community.

Congratulations! But we already knew you were a Ludwig silly x3

Mario character aficionado you are, and no one can take that from you

Ooh, juicy and scandalous! 

Rather informative too, I don't know nearly as much about the Watergate scandal as I should. Carl Shoffler was one hell of an investigator with a very good nose for trouble. I take it the last bit was implying the women who didn't heed his warning were robbed at gunpoint? Poor girls. 

1 hour ago, TrishaCat said:

Ooh, juicy and scandalous! 

Rather informative too, I don't know nearly as much about the Watergate scandal as I should. Carl Shoffler was one hell of an investigator with a very good nose for trouble. I take it the last bit was implying the women who didn't heed his warning were robbed at gunpoint? Poor girls. 

u don't get it.

Nixon did nothing wrong.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Modern video games are good

image.thumb.png.2264177fda25b6c7006cf120481ad409.png

I hope y'all are having good lives by the way.

Life is very cozy for me these days. Its not perfect, I hate the political climate, but on the bright side, I'm visiting some friends from here irl soon! Plus I have a wonderful girlfriend and got to show my mom around Boston and Salem last weekend. It was delightful!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
11 hours ago, Imperial Impact said:

It's 50 minutes after 3 in the morning and I'm posting on a dead forum and craving for fucking doritos. Someone please put an end to me.

not until you eat the doritos

Spicy sweet chili flavor ftw

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 3/9/2022 at 11:05 AM, TrishaCat said:

Okay but fr though why arent yall letting this place die. I only post here for the meme of it

Yeah you're so indifferent to it it all that you angrily reported a post I made last year after expending much wasted effort sucking my dick trying to buddy up to me lmfao

Not fooling me loser, you care SO much.

On 3/16/2022 at 10:22 PM, WALFTEAM said:

i hate the Five Websites!!!!  

I predicted this - everyone said I was wrong, like usual I wasn't. SAD.

14 hours ago, Zaraphayx said:

Yeah you're so indifferent to it it all that you angrily reported a post I made last year after expending much wasted effort sucking my dick trying to buddy up to me lmfao

Not fooling me loser, you care SO much.

Please chill dude

Also you're really overestimating my post, like I care about this place in the sense that I wish it were populated cause I like forums and FAF is kinda lame. But if no one's posting on here its like, why bother keeping it, yknow? When I said I was posting here for the meme of it that's genuine, I've said time and time again my goal is to be the last poster dude. You know that too. Not that its a big deal if I'm not or anything, just a fun little thing for me. See https://forums.furaffinity.net/threads/open-chat.1579288/page-2953#post-7255561 from when this site was down for a bit a couple weeks ago where I celebrated being the last poster assuming this site was gone.

And its not that I wanna be your buddy, I just wanted you to not be mean. Something I also already told you a year ago. 

Also whether or not I'm someone's friend doesn't affect whether or not I report a post. 

Chill man, seriously. 

On 3/9/2022 at 1:05 PM, TrishaCat said:

Okay but fr though why arent yall letting this place die. I only post here for the meme of it

also to elaborate the "yall" was in reference to whoever's keeping this site running, not anyone who posts on it.

posting is fun, that's not what I was talking about

59 minutes ago, Zaraphayx said:

when you the one acting like this

uh huh and it wasn't cause of you acting like this?

20 hours ago, Zaraphayx said:

Yeah you're so indifferent to it it all that you angrily reported a post I made last year after expending much wasted effort sucking my dick trying to buddy up to me lmfao

Not fooling me loser, you care SO much.

again, chill bruh

It's a message, which is a completely normal thing to do when someone's acting like they have a beef. "Why is someone I'm messing with talking to me" 

You're being an ass for no reason. Chill out, put on some relaxing music. Bully behavior.  "Loser, freak, dunk on you in public"

Bruh I haven't done anything to you at least pick on someone who actively messes with you. I have no beef with you. 

On 3/9/2022 at 1:05 PM, TrishaCat said:

The minor bit of nostalgia keeps me checking.

I realized how little I interact in the fandom as a whole. Like I talked to this guy online that kept going on about fursuiters and popufurs. As much as I enjoyed to shoot the shit with him, I really didn't care.

Just way too out of the loop these days. Like 90% of my furry activities is just browsing e6 trying to pass the time lol

5 hours ago, Zaraphayx said:

I'll do whatever the hell I want but thx 4 ur concern.

cover3.thumb.jpg.2a5bbda8ef50bd36124bf3fb31ebf7da.jpg

On 3/22/2022 at 1:39 AM, Silo said:

The minor bit of nostalgia keeps me checking.

I realized how little I interact in the fandom as a whole. Like I talked to this guy online that kept going on about fursuiters and popufurs. As much as I enjoyed to shoot the shit with him, I really didn't care.

Just way too out of the loop these days. Like 90% of my furry activities is just browsing e6 trying to pass the time lol

Understandable! Though I was more confused as to why the owner keeps this site up. like, why

But yeah I can understand that, its easy to get out of the loop with all these younguns and newfangled up and coming popufurs. Forums are nostalgic and pleasant to return to. Its like seeing an old friend to talk again. 

"Why is it still up?"
Why does it matter?
Y'all got worse impulse control than a homeless crack addict. If you can't step away from a site that you clearly want taken down (otherwise you wouldn't make that statement to begin with, because its up or down status would be irrelevant to you), then might I bluntly suggest going outside.