General Chat/Time-Waster Thread

Sar

3 hours ago, TrishaCat said:

It doesn't! I just find it weird and was asking cause its unusual. I don't want it taken down.

You just want to report the only ppl that contribute to this space in any capacity if they post anything that doesn't make your pp hard.

People like you are the reason this shit sank, dumbass.

19 hours ago, Zaraphayx said:

You just want to report the only ppl that contribute to this space in any capacity if they post anything that doesn't make your pp hard.

People like you are the reason this shit sank, dumbass.

"Chill bruh"

I still contribute so it's def not ppl like me. I think it's cause people got tired of being around mean and aggressive posts. Don't take reports of posts so personally. Since it bothered you though, if it makes you feel any better I won't report anything posted here anymore. Youre also free to report anything I post if you want. Wasn't my intention to annoy you.

12 hours ago, WALFTEAM said:

if this is the most conflict you guys are capable of getting into you've got a long way to go before this place becomes 1% of 1% of 1% as hostile as twitter

Twitter is lame this place is 2 cool 4 school nerd

5 hours ago, TrishaCat said:

"Chill bruh"

I still contribute so it's def not ppl like me. I think it's cause people got tired of being around mean and aggressive posts. Don't take reports of posts so personally. Since it bothered you though, if it makes you feel any better I won't report anything posted here anymore. Youre also free to report anything I post if you want. Wasn't my intention to annoy you.

You included no reason for the report except calling me a "dangerous, privileged shithead" so don't tell me it wasn't personal you dishonest, cowardly little bitch.

I became "mean and aggressive" because little nerds like you start passive-aggressive bullshit and rely on others to abide by your affected civility and not confront you about it, but I have seen the rot in your soul and it disgusts me.

I don't need to report anything, none of you are any threat to me.

18 hours ago, WALFTEAM said:

if this is the most conflict you guys are capable of getting into you've got a long way to go before this place becomes 1% of 1% of 1% as hostile as twitter

I don't deal in "conflict" on the Internet - I tell people how it's going to be and they beg me to stop, try to get me banned, etc. It's all futile. I am too powerful.

image.png.40d13934ef65753c628fc964adad6c6c.png

FACE YOUR WORST FEAR.

4 hours ago, Zaraphayx said:

dangerous, privileged shithead

Oh. You're right, I typed this and it was wrong of me. I imagine I was very annoyed and frustrated and I lashed out when I shouldn't have. 

I'm sorry for calling you that. Especially dangerous because that's especially untrue. Other than mean words, you're harmless! And yeah!!! There is rot in my soul I'm sure. I wanna be better though. To get rid of that rot so to speak.

Like I said, I won't report anything anymore period. I should know better and be better.

I also lack a spine and get upset at the slightest sign of conflict. This is a me problem and something I need to improve. I am too sensitive.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
1 hour ago, TrishaCat said:

Why's that, what did he do this time

i'm just tired of watching him get blown about by the breeze, failing upward, etc. twitter is full of people mourning forums and decrying how everything is disappearing into a discord black hole and it's like he took that as an inspiration for what to do.

1 hour ago, RTDragon said:

True it's sad that's its an end of an era but to be honest forums are expensive to maintain.

The expenses of modern social media are a lot bigger, they just don't come due until it's too late.

On 1/2/2023 at 5:21 PM, TrishaCat said:

Why's that, what did he do this time

Nothing out of character, just being his usual incompetent self. He. Never. Learns.

It's been said that the smart man learns from his own mistakes. A wise man learns from the mistakes of others. So where does that leave Dragoneer?

• 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 12/7/2023 at 10:45 PM, WALFTEAM said:

i made it like 40 pages in and realized that i didn't really need that kind of context for tumblr braindamage

is it still coherent all these years later? i don't hear of too many people going back to it these days

It's still coherent. It all holds up really well, though it's kinda funny that the character Jake really likes the blue alien Avatar movie. Shows it's age a bit. 

I'm having a blast with it and am very close to finishing it. Might be able to finish Homestuck tonight. It's a hell of a wild ride.

Though if one reads it they should do so through the MSPA Archives app. It's the only way to really capture the flash aspects of it.

• 1 month later...