General Chat/Time-Waster Thread

Sar

I like food a lot, but I don't much like cooking unless I'm bored. I definitely prefer things that cook themselves, like crock pot meals or really slow oven/grill cooked items, but of course the latter stuff still needs to be checked and, depending on the item, needs to be poked at every so often, which sometimes is a lot of work.

I like food a lot, but I don't much like cooking unless I'm bored. I definitely prefer things that cook themselves, like crock pot meals or really slow oven/grill cooked items, but of course the latter stuff still needs to be checked and, depending on the item, needs to be poked at every so often, which sometimes is a lot of work.

I agree totally.

I use my Crock Pot almost constantly. It is great to put stuff in it and go to work. The aroma of a fresh meal cooking is the second best thing to my yellow Lab greeting me when I come in the door. (I keep my dog crated...He would knock it off and eat it if I didn't.)

Edited by Skylar Husky

today's been kinda slow but productive. currently trying to work out a game boy tracker (lsdj) to the point where i can eventually manipulate it quickly, and then try to replicate a few tunes from vgm soundtracks (probably donkey kong country because those ports aren't too complicated, but effective for using multiple components of the tracker)...i'm hoping to at least have something i can build chiptune on, and if not that, something i can rip audio samples off to use for other things.

I woke up at fucking 4:30 pm on a Saturday. What's wrong with me?

Trust me, you don't get to question where you're going wrong until you wake up at 10pm on a Tuesday. Pretty sure i went a day or two without seeing sunlight a few weeks back.

• Like 1

I recommend a career in politics then.

Observing and understanding various political ideologies and their practices is something i've always liked doing to a greater or lesser extent. De facto autonomous societies that exist in a state of structured anarchy within modern states is something i've been interested by recently for example. But getting involved in politics is something i have no interest in whatsoever.

Ever have that feeling when you make a joke to someone and rather than them laughing, they take it seriously and respond in a way that makes you :l all over? I'm having one of those moments.

I lost my sense of humour a while back and while i'm still trying to find it i'm forced to take everything i see 100% seriously all the time. It's a drag man, i haven't been able to laugh since March. :(

• Vae pinned this topic