General Chat/Time-Waster Thread

Sar

2 hours ago, Toboe said:

Cat-girls?

Wolf-Girls!

%E7%8B%BC%E3%81%A8%E9%A6%99%E8%BE%9B%E6%

tumblr_mxvu44gLV01r0wlweo1_500.gif

I'm sorry that's mai WAIFU to you I'm just going to sit over there with my weeb ass.....>_>;

57 minutes ago, evan said:

i was googling dogs in stupid outfits and this came up

00e4c50a0dbddd1034251c5a3794d642.jpg

DON'T TRY TO FOOL ME THAT'S NOT AN OUTFIT YOU JUST THREW SPAGHETTI AT YOUR DOG

He looks so sad.

Of course, the day I take my car in for new breaks is the day the other senior resource takes off sick. Of course that day is also the day the team experiences a significant issue in the live environment. OF COURSE the bureaucrat's idea he suggested to the client in our absence, to prevent this sort of oversight issue from happening again is a FOURTH TEIR OF TESTING!

tmp_2881-images.duckduckgo.com(3)-10497108.gif

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Luca said:

I got the day off to go to video game court. I have good friends, one bought me Phoenix Wright cause I'm broke. <_<

Eyyyyy, here's your complimentary Ace Attorney meme

athenaismylife.jpg

2 hours ago, 6tails said:

Wow, it took all this time, but I finally settled on a name for the MUCK project. FOSSA - Furry Open Source SecondLife Alternative.

.... @Fossa-Boy?

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, SkyboundTerror said:

I get so tired of having so much free time at college. I'm just sitting here on my phone in the library while everyone else is being productive!

Even the people slacking off are playing chess on the computers. Like wtf lol

I receive so much work when I'm at University that I rarely have free time.

3 minutes ago, Socketosis said:

Best season!

Did you use any filters on that? It looks really vivid, even for autumn. :P

It's a stock image desktop background for computers and phones and obviously it has been manipulated in photoshop.

• Like 2

Just now, Sylver said:

Complete opposite here. I spend most of my time thinking of ways to waste it. I guess that's how rich people feel. The lesson I got from this is that it's the journey that matters; you're not supposed to stay at any destination for too long. Meaning life is basically just a whole bunch of "I've done this, so what's next?" until you die.

Well shit that turned dark quickly.

Some university courses, with few contact hours, place a majority of the onus on the students to develop research skills to educate themselves. History courses are often like this. However science courses, like the one I'm on, usually require a lot of direct instruction and supervised practice, so I have as many contact hours as a full time job...with essays and problem sheets to prepare in the evening...goodbye slim chance of human interaction.

Having a lot of free time is an opportunity to try new hobbies and activities, or find romance, Sylver, so enjoy it before you graduate.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Mr. Fox said:

If there is one thing I've learned about the fandom over the years it is that sometimes it's better to just stick to shitposting. People can be so rude when you offer genuine support...

That's why you gotta learn how to spot people who genuinely need it.

Like me for example. I need all of your support...as in financial support. Gimme your money.

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, PastryOfApathy said:

Like me for example. I need all of your support...as in financial support. Gimme your money.

When someone asks I assume they need it.

And I'll buy you cheeseburger, but you gotta put out.

2 hours ago, DrDingo said:

Euughhhh

I just failed my first driving test

That fucking hurt

I feel bad

Don't sweat it. I think most people do. I failed the written test the first time by one question. Was pure luck I passed the driving portion despite stopping at a green light. I was nervous lol

• Like 1

Sometimes I wish I was cuter.

12 hours ago, PastryOfApathy said:

Throw me a paypal, I'll give you $5 when I get paid.

4 hours ago, DrDingo said:

Euughhhh

I just failed my first driving test

That fucking hurt

I feel bad

Sorry to hear that =( Keep at it though, you will pass!

It took me 3 attempts before I passed (I'd have passed the 1st time if the examiner wasn't a complete ass and told me I pulled out badly at a roundabout when there was OBVIOUSLY a blocker >.<) and it took my aunt 12 times. But she passed in the end!

So in other news, I ate a whole pizza and now I feel really sick. I used to be able to eat whole pizzas as a snack. Haven't been able to have a whole one for the longest time these days because I can't budget it into my daily calories but today I made it happen, and I kind of regret it. Pizza is fast becoming one of those "regret foods" for me now. Like, I can't look at bars of chocolate without feeling like shit and wanting nothing to do with them... soon it will probably be the same way for pizza.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Alexxx-Returns said:

Sorry to hear that =( Keep at it though, you will pass!

It took me 3 attempts before I passed (I'd have passed the 1st time if the examiner wasn't a complete ass and told me I pulled out badly at a roundabout when there was OBVIOUSLY a blocker >.<) and it took my aunt 12 times. But she passed in the end!

My test was kinda cruel, in the sense that I was directed into a busy narrow side road and asked to parallel park. I did the manoeuvre just fine, but I was given an instant fail mark for being too far out from the kerb and blocking the other road users when I was preparing.

I know it's my fault for not pulling in further, but I wasn't lucky either. Life's a dick sometimes

11 minutes ago, Saxon said:

When you're not sure whether to post your confession in the genuine confession thread or the anonymous version.

You just have to ask your self one question:

"Would the police arrest me for this?"

Yes? Anonym confessions.
No? Regular confessions.

Easy.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Saxon said:

Lol, no police wouldn't arrest me; it's just very embarrassing.

OK, so post it here! 

Not too much new here. I did meet a few creative furs who I've started some role-play with, something I haven't done in some time, but am finding very rewarding. I like to write in more of a literary/paragraph based style, and it's harder to find that as time goes by. For me, I find it much more engaging/relaxing than playing video games, because here, there's no script: things can evolve in any possible way, and there's no limits to imagination. Mainly, it just seems hard to find a person with whom you mesh. But luck has fallen in my favor.

~

And, it helps break writers block, in terms of my more serious things. 

4 hours ago, Alexxx-Returns said:

So in other news, I ate a whole pizza and now I feel really sick. I used to be able to eat whole pizzas as a snack. Haven't been able to have a whole one for the longest time these days because I can't budget it into my daily calories but today I made it happen, and I kind of regret it. Pizza is fast becoming one of those "regret foods" for me now. Like, I can't look at bars of chocolate without feeling like shit and wanting nothing to do with them... soon it will probably be the same way for pizza.

For some reason anything with tomato sauce, like pizza, ravioli, spaghetti, seems to make me a bit queasy. It's not the cheese because plain spaghetti can make me feel the same.

3 hours ago, DrDingo said:

My test was kinda cruel, in the sense that I was directed into a busy narrow side road and asked to parallel park. I did the manoeuvre just fine, but I was given an instant fail mark for being too far out from the kerb and blocking the other road users when I was preparing.

I know it's my fault for not pulling in further, but I wasn't lucky either. Life's a dick sometimes

I don't know why they insist on testing you on parallel parking, no one can do that and it's not essential to know how to do it (Protip: try backing into the spot rather than pulling forward into it).
I remember failing mine for some minor shit. Like failing to signal or something.

I swear if they were to give me a driving test now I'd give the instructor a damn heart attack. Like I did with that one guy when I was test driving a smart car... I was flooring it and flying around corners to test handling and he just about died.

Also, Apple just came out with another iPhone 7 accessory:

subwoofer.jpg

• Like 3

59 minutes ago, Crazy Lee said:

For some reason anything with tomato sauce, like pizza, ravioli, spaghetti, seems to make me a bit queasy. It's not the cheese because plain spaghetti can make me feel the same.

It just makes me have to pee more. No idea why.

Some of these Pokemon personifications are cute. Especially Meowth!

tmAhBbk.jpg

Gallery of all of them

• Like 4

Well, the new version of Krita doesn't plays well with my cheap Genius tablet. Pressure sensitivity goes out the window after the second start-up of the program. The solution I was given to the problem? "Lol, buy Wacom n' shit." Old version still crashes often from the tablet. And SAI... well, SAI still doesn't work. Even after a complete system reinstall.

I so hate that I have to run around all over the internet every two months trying to find an art program I can actually use and even works with my setup...

13 minutes ago, Recel said:

Well, the new version of Krita doesn't plays well with my cheap Genius tablet. Pressure sensitivity goes out the window after the second start-up of the program. The solution I was given to the problem? "Lol, buy Wacom n' shit." Old version still crashes often from the tablet. And SAI... well, SAI still doesn't work. Even after a complete system reinstall.

I so hate that I have to run around all over the internet every two months trying to find an art program I can actually use and even works with my setup...

Aw that stinks. Sounds like sucky drivers.

• Vae pinned this topic