General Chat/Time-Waster Thread

Sar

1 hour ago, Tsuujou said:

Not feeling the ex-Tana Mongoose fans? :^)

The fangirling in his fanbase is getting really bad.

Pre-fake depression Idubbbz was tastier. His worst fans have ruined him. 

True and honest people want Bad Unboxing and Kickstarter Crap.

Content Cop will be the death of our beloved Idubbbz.

id angrily smash Tana tho tbqh fam, u kno?

Edited by Vae
Mod edit: You know better. Knock this shit off.

1 hour ago, Socketosis said:

Yeah, I've seen a lot of random furries reference him now. Mainstream is downstream man...

*hair flip*

Come on, that's not fair. I'm not saying I dislike his content now because he's more popular, it's because I feel that his fanbase is starting to influence the videos he puts out in a negative way.

Watch "What's in the Box" and you'll know what I mean.

3 hours ago, Hux said:

Come on, that's not fair. I'm not saying I dislike his content now because he's more popular, it's because I feel that his fanbase is starting to influence the videos he puts out in a negative way.

Watch "What's in the Box" and you'll know what I mean.

I do like all of iDubbbz content though. I didn't actually find him through Content Cop, but this one thing Filthy Frank did and I just binged on his videos from there. But I do think Content Cop is important because it puts a lot of shitty NEEDLESSLY big asshole YouTubers in check like Keemstar, Leafy, and especially Tana's fraudulent ass. lol

• Like 1

-\_(owo)_/-

In other news, it's so hard to get up in the morning...when I used to work at a pet clinic and have to feed and take care of animals I would always motivate myself to get up in the morning by saying "...its for the dogs...its for the dogs..."

But now, why live? ;w;

• Like 3

53 minutes ago, WolfNightV4X1 said:

-\_(owo)_/-

In other news, it's so hard to get up in the morning...when I used to work at a pet clinic and have to feed and take care of animals I would always motivate myself to get up in the morning by saying "...its for the dogs...its for the dogs..."

But now, why live? ;w;

You work at a supermarket, right?

Do it for the vegetables.

• Like 7

Meat needs love too. Nobody ever thanks the potatoes. Have you hugged a squash lately? Everyday, hundreds of fruits are dropped or bruised. You can make a difference in a fruit's shelf-life.

...Great, now I'm imagining a supermarket commercial starring Sarah In-The-Arms-Of-An-Angel McLachlan

• Like 5

1 hour ago, LazerMaster5 said:

You work at a supermarket, right?

Do it for the vegetables.

Not quite, so no vegetables...we're selling tulips, I guess. Solid advice, though.

1 hour ago, DrGravitas said:

Meat needs love too. Nobody ever thanks the potatoes. Have you hugged a squash lately? Everyday, hundreds of fruits are dropped or bruised. You can make a difference in a fruit's shelf-life.

...Great, now I'm imagining a supermarket commercial starring Sarah In-The-Arms-Of-An-Angel McLachlan

...please

• Like 2

4 hours ago, WolfNightV4X1 said:

-\_(owo)_/-

But now, why live? ;w;

Do it to prevent a reenactment of Sausage Party at the store you work at.

3 hours ago, DrGravitas said:

Meat needs love too. 

Wrong answer.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Endless/Nameless said:

hey you got a gun I could borrow I only need it for a few minutes

No.

Also, when borrowing a piece of equipment, it is wise to ask for the owner's manual.

But still no.

In other news, I went clothes shopping and now have added more black to my wardrobe.

But damnit no dress shirts that looked good!

I spent all day sorting the electronic components into the new box I have had sitting around for ages only to find that after painstakingly sorting the tiny disc caps there where not enough compartments for everything.

Imagine yourself picking up a handful of red lentils and looking closely at them to sort them by size, that is how bad it was.

• Like 1

holyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshit

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Lopaw said:

I spent all day sorting the electronic components into the new box I have had sitting around for ages only to find that after painstakingly sorting the tiny disc caps there where not enough compartments for everything.

Imagine yourself picking up a handful of red lentils and looking closely at them to sort them by size, that is how bad it was.

9 hours later i bounce in and ignore everything else in your post because i don't even know what you're talking about, but i just had to tell you for no real reason other than it happened: i read that as "I spent all say dorting" and i thought it was pretty funny that that thing that sometimes happens to people in speech would happen in writing, as well.  then i re-read it.  and then i realized... it was me the whole time.  :^(  by mrain ran't cead.

9 hours ago, FenrirDarkWolf said:

Why have I listened to "The Girl from Ipanema" like, 10 times this week. In both English and Portuguese.

The same version, by Astrud Gilberto, on Verve Records? I love her stuff, I think I have maybe 5 of her albums, all on Verve. Great label, that.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Fossa-Boy said:

The same version, by Astrud Gilberto, on Verve Records? I love her stuff, I think I have maybe 5 of her albums, all on Verve. Great label, that.

A bunch of different covers, but hers the most.

I recently found out one of my favourite winterguards is using the Sammy Davis Jr. cover

14 hours ago, Tsuujou said:

holyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshit

Trying to figure out what's with the excitement then I noticed the girl is chubby....

• Vae pinned this topic