5 hours ago, Umbra.Exe said:

You're late. :v

Sometimes taking a long time isn't a bad thing 

On 6/9/2018 at 7:58 AM, DrDingo said:

Sometimes taking a long time isn't a bad thing 

Taking a long time is gay.

• Like 3

Oh yeah, psst

If anyone wants to find me online, hit me up at Twitter @CaptainGravel or Discord MrDoctorMan#3505

Also fuck I just turned 20

• Like 2

Aside from Discords, what forums are people on now anyways? I’m mostly on Reddit and Tumblr now.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Gamedog said:

Aside from Discords, what forums are people on now anyways? I’m mostly on Reddit and Tumblr now.

A few are on neo-FAF, but yeah mostly Discords.

Discord’s seem to be the way to go nowadays. I don’t have time to keep up with them now, so I just shitpost on my blogs!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Battlechili said:

Discord is a great way to keep up with friends but its not good for public discussion.

Can’t go back like you can in a forum. (Without lagging I suppose, if it’s popular)

Shame, the furry forums were fun but based on what I’ve seen everyone’s on Twitter now.

• Like 1

@GamedogSince you've been revisiting, and since you know more about animal care than any person I know, do you have any suggestions on how I might get a chihuahua puppy to stop chewing on things he isn't supposed to? I recently got a new chihuahua puppy and he's had a habit on chewing on almost anything, and he likes to bite people's ears and fingers. He'll also chew on pants, clothes, well...anything really. Do you know what I could do to break him of this habit? We got some toys for him and while he does play with them and chew on them, they don't always suffice.

On 2018-06-24 at 5:02 PM, Battlechili said:

@GamedogSince you've been revisiting, and since you know more about animal care than any person I know, do you have any suggestions on how I might get a chihuahua puppy to stop chewing on things he isn't supposed to? I recently got a new chihuahua puppy and he's had a habit on chewing on almost anything, and he likes to bite people's ears and fingers. He'll also chew on pants, clothes, well...anything really. Do you know what I could do to break him of this habit? We got some toys for him and while he does play with them and chew on them, they don't always suffice.

The main and most critical tip I can give you for puppy teething is to pick up or hide anything he can’t have. Prevention is the key in the vast majority of dog behaviour and training. Baby gates really help in this case, as for a few weeks your puppy should not be leaving your sight, and when you can’t watch him he should be crated.

Puppies (and dogs) tend to find most enjoyment with toys if someone else is playing with them as well, so just leaving toys around isn’t likely to encourage the puppy to play with these when he’s bored instead of going after tasty ankles or shoes.

If he bites hands or legs, don’t say a word to him or react in any way. (many websites will suggest yelping or squealing, but I find this just riled them up more)

Simply get up, walk into another room that he can’t get to (baby gates are a must IMO) and ignore him for about 10-15 seconds. Step back over the gate and if he goes for your pants again, pull your leg back (slowly, considerate of puppy teeth) and ignore for another 10-15 seconds.

If when you re-enter the room and he DOESN’T go for your pants, reward him by initiating play with a toy of his. Biting humans always ends a play session immediately.

While the phrase “a tired puppy is a good puppy” does hold some truth, it can also be said that a TOO-tired puppy can be a bad puppy... so get used to noticing when yours is getting tired and cranky and enforce nap times. Cranky puppies bite and nip more and don’t know how to settle themselves down.

If you do find that he’s stolen a coveted Human Item, grab one of his toys and make a really huge deal out of it, like it’s way way way more valuable and fun than what he has. When he isn’t looking, take back the Human Item and hide it where he can’t get to it in the future.

if you need any more help, let me know!!

• Like 3

Guys... I bought this for $800 USD + 210 USD S&H, Import Fees, on an impulse while looking at eBay yesterday, but I want you to understand something; I had a coupon!:D

s-l1600 (3).jpg s-l1600 (2).jpg s-l1600 (1).jpg s-l1600.jpg

• Like 1