Sar

General Chat/Time-Waster Thread

Think yourself lucky, I think someone's stolen my FA account. I've tried resetting with every email address I can ever remember using in my life, and not one of them matches it.

5 hours ago, Faust said:

Think yourself lucky, I think someone's stolen my FA account. I've tried resetting with every email address I can ever remember using in my life, and not one of them matches it.

You should try contacting accounts@furaffinity.net

theyll probably be able to help you out. It also says at the bottom of the sign in page that passwords were reset a year or two ago so maybe that affects it

16 hours ago, Gamedog said:

You should try contacting accounts@furaffinity.net

theyll probably be able to help you out. It also says at the bottom of the sign in page that passwords were reset a year or two ago so maybe that affects it

Nope, they won't tell me what the associated email account is and I can't remember what it is, assuming the account hasn't been hacked, but they WILL tell me that someone logged into it recently - which wasn't me, and another reason I think it's been hacked.

It could just be that it was against a very, very old email account that I simply don't use any more, but I've tried all the ones I can remember.

Uggh that’s so stupid, I’m sorry to hear that 

I’ve given them all the info I’ve got. One thing they asked was to name people I have blocked.... bro I’ve got so many I can’t even remember 

I remember people creating multiple accounts just to troll me 🤷‍♂️

On 11/27/2018 at 8:54 PM, Battlechili said:

ngl part of the reason I'm posting more again is to take advantage of this slightly increased activity to try and help jumpstart this place back up

JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP