Drifting a bit away

Nova

I dunno guys.

I love being in the fandom and being with you but forsome reason i am drifting away a bit. I kinda draw more anime character than anthro animals.

Also my fursonas aka OCs arent really "furry".

Nova has fur but only in her anthro form and Setsuna is a feckin demon.

I really dont know. I heard there are furries that hate ocs without fur.

But dont worry i wont leave or else.

I am just a bit confused.

Judge my puberty

• Like 2

Nova, honestly it'd be a shame to have you leave. You're a part of the community and honestly that's all that matters not whether you're a furry, animu, bronie or whatever. JUST NO NORMIES REEEEEEEEEEE :V

• Like 5

On 17/10/2016 at 8:24 PM, Nova said:

I love being in the fandom and being with you but forsome reason i am drifting away a bit. I kinda draw more anime character than anthro animals.

Also my fursonas aka OCs arent really "furry".

Don't worry about it, I don't participate much in the fursona thing anymore, or even draw many furfag characters. Haven't done for ages, but I still stick around.

The day you dont participate in the furry fandom Nova is the day this forum takes our hats of and has a moment of silence for having such a great loss among us.

What would we ever do without the broken english, strange use of language, unusual comments, and weebfag stuff that comes from an invaluable Nova™ post

• Like 1

Furry isn't something serious or worth worrying about. Just draw what you want and like and do whatever you wish. Interests change over time too. Don't be surprised if the things you like now aren't the same as 10 years from now. And that's normal. Also like Sidewalk said, you don't have to do one particular thing in order to "be a furry". Its a pretty loose term. Its normal for people to have multiple interests.

Alternatively, if it actually concerns you, you could always try combining the two. A lot of kemono artwork is very anime-y.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, willow said:

there are people who have airplanes and cars for fursonas. I think you're good

Yea when you put it like that, you really aren't too far.

At least you probably haven't commissioned lewd art of a subway train getting it on with a boeing 747. 

I mean unless that's your thing. 

Look the moral is don't violate public transportation.

Also there isn't exactly furry police, just about everyone is welcome to the fandom and you're definitely a positive person to have abouts.

• Like 1

Drifting away a bit? Sounds like you need a boatsona. :V

But seriously, the anthropomorphization of mechanical things, with the occasional exception of robots, weirds me out a little. Furry angels and demons are different though, because they still have a mix of human and animal traits, and aren't far removed from the "beings from another dimension or from another planet" theme that's fairly common in the fandom. In my opinion, they still count as furries.

• Like 3