The Singing Thread

#00Buck

Do you like to sing? Have you got vocal talent? Always wanted to record a song but never had the opportunity? 

Let's celebrate the joy of singing! Post up your karaoke here. 

Hey @Revates maybe you can explain the part about how to record these songs so everyone can hear them?

I have no idea how to do that. 

Also if there is someone you'd like to to a duet with that would be awesome. 

I love to sing! It's so fun.

I'm fucking awful at it. Like, really, really bad. Tone deaf as fuck. Voice ain't pleasant either.

Still learning how to scream but I lose interest and gain it back in this weird rollercoaster way so I haven't really improved on it. Still not doing some of the muscle stuff properly. Maybe one day D:

• Like 1

I don't really like singing in front of people for various reasons, but like to sing when I'm driving because it helps me concentrate/stay awake. or I'm in a good mood in which case, I still prefer to be alone

the only other times I will sing in the company of others are during [drunk] Karaoke or when I'm at the club

Just now, Conker said:

Still learning how to scream

2007 called :V

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, willow said:

I don't really like singing in front of people for various reasons, but like to sing when I'm driving because it helps me concentrate/stay awake. or I'm in a good mood in which case, I still prefer to be alone

the only other times I will sing in the company of others are during [drunk] Karaoke or when I'm at the club

2007 called :V

Start drinking we'll cut an album. 

16 hours ago, Conker said:

I love to sing! It's so fun.

I'm fucking awful at it. Like, really, really bad. Tone deaf as fuck. Voice ain't pleasant either.

Still learning how to scream but I lose interest and gain it back in this weird rollercoaster way so I haven't really improved on it. Still not doing some of the muscle stuff properly. Maybe one day D:

Try growling with the throat, not the diaphram. The singer from BMTH lost his deathcore voice from growling incorrectly and now they play pop rock.

• Like 1

Im not a very good singer, or at the very least adequate enough to not sound awful. I will most often sing alone or under my breath when not too close to strangers or around others. 

8 hours ago, LazerMaster5 said:

Try growling with the throat, not the diaphram. The singer from BMTH lost his deathcore voice from growling incorrectly and now they play pop rock.

IDK if conker is right but thats still a really interesting fact. I only ever liked "Throne" anyways

On 25.10.2016 at 6:41 AM, #00Buck said:

Do you like to sing? Have you got vocal talent? Always wanted to record a song but never had the opportunity? 

Let's celebrate the joy of singing! Post up your karaoke here.

18 replies later and we still don't have a link of some of us singing

Maybe you're like me and you sing silently, humming the vocals and rhytms in your head or you just don't like to be heard

Just now, Snagged Cub said:

Maybe you're like me and you sing silently, humming the vocals and rhytms in your head or you just don't like to be heard

Well Rev is the singer but I do sing on occasion. 

2 hours ago, Snagged Cub said:

if I have half a mind to, I'll nab one of the mics I use at work and record myself. Been meaning to for awhile.

2 hours ago, #00Buck said:

If you put it up maybe I can remix it?

If it's worthwhile :P I mean half the reason I've been meaning to do this is so I can ask people who know what they're doing if I'm doing it right.

But if the answer is no and it sounds like shit, then it'll stay my dirty secret.

4 hours ago, Amiir said:

I love you! You love me!