Things That You Don't Understand!

FenrirDarkWolf

I don't understand how some people think it's fun to keep touching, poking, and trying to hug me when they know I'll have a god damn anxiety attack. I swear, if I snap one of these days and knock someone on their ass, I won't feel the least bit sorry for it.

i don't understand my grandma. 

"you HAVE to get all your dishes out of the sink before i come home; it's my biggest pet peeve and i can't eat with dishes in the sink!!"  *leaves own dishes in the sink every day*

(after i finished a small box of cookies over the course of 3 days) "you have trouble controlling yourself around sweets.  you need to watch what you eat."  *finishes off an entire bag of cheetos in one night*

"i can barely afford groceries!" *spends 50 bucks on coffee in a month*

no logic on this woman

• Like 3

On sight, people assume I'm an ordinary, reasonable guy with healthy interests. But no. For some reason, somewhere down the road, I decided it would be a fantastic idea to put a dingo in clothes and pay artists to draw him for me.

How'd that happen, eh?

On sight, people assume I'm an ordinary, reasonable guy with healthy interests. But no. For some reason, somewhere down the road, I decided it would be a fantastic idea to put a dingo in clothes and pay artists to draw him for me.

How'd that happen, eh?

When you obtained money.

What's the deal with nightcore videos having anime characters as the picture? I thought nightcore was created as a genre with a heavy influence on Scooter. Where's the anime coming from.

Also, why does night equal fast when night is when you sleep? wtf?

• Like 1

What's the deal with nightcore videos having anime characters as the picture? I thought nightcore was created as a genre with a heavy influence on Scooter. Where's the anime coming from.

Also, why does night equal fast when night is when you sleep? wtf?

most of the nightcore is from anime.

I dont understand why people are sometimey buttfaces and joke about someone.

Oh. My. God.

That is absolutely fucking brilliant! 

i was the demented boy who put Steppenwolf's The Pusher in my Teddy Ruxpin to see that little bear say those awful swears in that song over and over!

Cookie Monster singing Death metal is just a little more of that I guess.

As a side note: 

DO NOT do that to your Teddy Ruxpin It messes up the servos quite a bit. The tapes which come with him are stereo tapes but the sound is mono. One track is the soundtrack the other is a series of strange clicks and pulses which trigger the eyes movements and mouth movements. Without that second track, it messes up how his eyes and mouth will move.

Edited by Skylar Husky

Sounds good. just be careful not to listen to metal in an airport :V

a9P5VG1_460s_v1.thumb.jpg.05d3c09c6344f4

I'll probably get "randomly selected" anyway :u

Wait, the NSA thinks there are dangerous Mexican organizations that orchestrate acts of mass diarrhea? Because the last thing I checked, the terrorist organizations everyone is afraid of are all in the Middle East.

Wait, the NSA thinks there are dangerous Mexican organizations that orchestrate acts of mass diarrhea? Because the last thing I checked, the terrorist organizations everyone is afraid of are all in the Middle East.

Well...
I've been mistaken for both Mexican and Middle Eastern, when I'm really Filipino =w=

i was the demented boy who put Steppenwolf's The Pusher in my Teddy Ruxpin to see that little bear say those awful swears in that song over and over!

Cookie Monster singing Death metal is just a little more of that I guess.

As a side note: 

DO NOT do that to your Teddy Ruxpin It messes up the servos quite a bit. The tapes which come with him are stereo tapes but the sound is mono. One track is the soundtrack the other is a series of strange clicks and pulses which trigger the eyes movements and mouth movements. Without that second track, it messes up how his eyes and mouth will move.

I thought I was the only one who knew anything about Teddy Ruxpin on this forum

Why do people stop two car lengths short of the stop line at a red light? Do they see ghost cars in front of them? Are they afraid of cross traffic? Do you not understand the point of the damn line? Do they fear they well be rear-ended and flung into traffic? Perhaps they have really zoomed in vision and think they stopped at the line when they didn't. I don't know, I just don't know.

• Like 1

I don't really understand how people keep misgendering me, for as long as I  can remember. It's not like I even try.

Thought it'd change as I grew older,yet nope.

I know how you feel, kinda. People online constantly assume I'm a dude, especially in arguments. I don't know why people think I'm a guy. Is it the way I type?

Don't we all.

EXCUSE ME, don't talk for my preferences :V

I don't understand how elderly people are just given a green pass to drive. I almost got fucking run over by one today and then cursed at through the window for THEIR mistake. I wish I'd gotten their plates -.-

Otherkin types. I'm having difficulty wrapping my head around how someone can be one and not be aware of how nonsensical it is. This is where I have to draw the line in accepting someone's idea of themselves. I don't believe in dragons or fairies. They aren't real and you saying you believe you are one isn't going to make me think those are real things that exist. Because they fucking aren't. 

This is one of those times where I really don't get it. Someone tried to explain fae/faer/faers/faerself to me by telling me that those are pronouns you use when your gender is "fairy or fae".  How can that be a gender? Fairy is some kind of noun thing, like a cat, and cats tend to come in male and female. If it has a gender or gender expression how can it be a gender? I mean you're already pushing crazy town when you try to say that you're a fairy when I can see quite plainly that you're a sapient critter of the homo variety.

Saying fairy is your gender strikes me like saying that your gender is Bob. Bob is a person, he exists independently of you, Bob and most people who observe bob would agree that bob is an entity on his own not a sex or gender. And, again, I just plain don't believe in some of these creatures, I don't believe in demons, fairies, dragons or unicorns. How can your gender/species/whatever realistically be something that doesn't even exist and why should I have to respect your pronoun if I'm 100% sure it's something you just made up? I literally do not believe in the thing you're telling me you are and frankly I'm wondering if you're suffering from special snowflake syndrome or being some kind of passive aggressive anti-transgender troll. And while they sometimes claim they have no control over what their awakened self is, it doesn't escape me that they're all something cool and majestic like dragons. I don't see anyone claiming they awakened one day and discovered their species/gender is a bonnacon. (Though that is probably the best fit I've seen for some of these people. It sprays flaming shit all over everything. x)

My brain hurts, this shit does not compute. Please please please tell me none of them are actually serious about this because I really can't tell. 

• Like 3

Otherkin types. I'm having difficulty wrapping my head around how someone can be one and not be aware of how nonsensical it is. This is where I have to draw the line in accepting someone's idea of themselves. I don't believe in dragons or fairies. They aren't real and you saying you believe you are one isn't going to make me think those are real things that exist. Because they fucking aren't. 

This is one of those times where I really don't get it. Someone tried to explain fae/faer/faers/faerself to me by telling me that those are pronouns you use when your gender is "fairy or fae".  How can that be a gender? Fairy is some kind of noun thing, like a cat, and cats tend to come in male and female. If it has a gender or gender expression how can it be a gender? I mean you're already pushing crazy town when you try to say that you're a fairy when I can see quite plainly that you're a sapient critter of the homo variety.

Saying fairy is your gender strikes me like saying that your gender is Bob. Bob is a person, he exists independently of you, Bob and most people who observe bob would agree that bob is an entity on his own not a sex or gender. And, again, I just plain don't believe in some of these creatures, I don't believe in demons, fairies, dragons or unicorns. How can your gender/species/whatever realistically be something that doesn't even exist and why should I have to respect your pronoun if I'm 100% sure it's something you just made up? I literally do not believe in the thing you're telling me you are and frankly I'm wondering if you're suffering from special snowflake syndrome or being some kind of passive aggressive anti-transgender troll. And while they sometimes claim they have no control over what their awakened self is, it doesn't escape me that they're all something cool and majestic like dragons. I don't see anyone claiming they awakened one day and discovered their species/gender is a bonnacon. (Though that is probably the best fit I've seen for some of these people. It sprays flaming shit all over everything. x)

My brain hurts, this shit does not compute. Please please please tell me none of them are actually serious about this because I really can't tell. 

I sexually identify as an attack helicopter. Check your privilege, cis scum.

But yeah, otherkin are usually pretty fucking delusional. Anyone with some level of sanity would know that they are human and not a cat.

• Like 1

So today I received the October Lootcrate, and while the items were decent this month, one item stood out. A sonic screwdriver spork, I shit you not. Yeah, it's well made, but still. What were they thinking? "You know what every nerd wants? A Doctor Who spork!"