Pokemon Go name

Crazy Lee

On 11/9/2016 at 11:00 PM, Another Ampers& said:

xXÇřẫźỵ_Łęē69Xx

I actually tried something like this once I figured out how to do umlauts and stuff on a samsung (no website explained it...). The game said "No special symbols."

Ugh. I almost just want to do CrazyL33 but it looks kinda dumb.

• 3 weeks later...

Oh, an update. Most of the ones I wanted either used "special symbols" they didn't allow (like characters with accents on them... how does the rest of the world play this game?!). One I really wanted was too long.

My name is now.... "TouchFluffyEars".

Now I'm almost level 10 and have avoided the gyms because I don't know what team I want to be on.... Blue seems to be closest to me "intellectual and analytical" but yellow is the least loved and I love a good underdog. I think it's 40% blue, 35% red and only 25% yellow or something, so it would be harder to find yellow gyms. Need to figure out the color of the gyms around where I live.

Also, stop/gym placement is crazy. In downtown Toledo I was tripping over stops every 5 steps... makes sense. But my mother's huge neighborhood that's about half a mile square has one stop in the park and no gyms.

• Like 1

On 12/4/2016 at 9:05 PM, Crazy Lee said:

Oh, an update. Most of the ones I wanted either used "special symbols" they didn't allow (like characters with accents on them... how does the rest of the world play this game?!). One I really wanted was too long.

My name is now.... "TouchFluffyEars".

Now I'm almost level 10 and have avoided the gyms because I don't know what team I want to be on.... Blue seems to be closest to me "intellectual and analytical" but yellow is the least loved and I love a good underdog. I think it's 40% blue, 35% red and only 25% yellow or something, so it would be harder to find yellow gyms. Need to figure out the color of the gyms around where I live.

Also, stop/gym placement is crazy. In downtown Toledo I was tripping over stops every 5 steps... makes sense. But my mother's huge neighborhood that's about half a mile square has one stop in the park and no gyms.

I think its based on a combination of population density and traffic density, so if you live in a less trafficked area or innawoods you're basically screwed.

• Like 1

So far... The area around my house had all Valor gyms, with some Mystic and an Instinct further away. That changed just the other day when almost all of them turned blue.

The area around my work is all blue gyms. Where I do my driving is a ton of red gyms. My current campus... all yellow. I still don't know what team to choose. 

On 12/12/2016 at 11:40 PM, Crazy Lee said:

So far... The area around my house had all Valor gyms, with some Mystic and an Instinct further away. That changed just the other day when almost all of them turned blue.

The area around my work is all blue gyms. Where I do my driving is a ton of red gyms. My current campus... all yellow. I still don't know what team to choose. 

Maybe go with the one whose legendary bird you like the best?