furriendship furriday nice thread (◕‿◕✿)

Zaraphayx

hello furriends, it's furriday so it's time for this week's furriendship furriday nice thread. in this thread, we post without any caps at all and we post what we appreciate about phoenixed and it's posters. (◕‿◕✿) here are the rules:

do not use any capital letters. if someone forgets this rule or does not follow it, don't be that guy/gal. we're all about pawsitivity and acceptance here, no matter the grammurr (✿◠‿◠)

talk about what you appreciate or what is good with phoenix, or life, or whatever else you're appreciative of this week (◕‿◕✿)

posters will agree with you in all lowercase

talking about what we appreciate will form a pawsitive relational bond in the phoenix community

happy furriday furriends, hope you all have wonderful weekends (◕‿◕✿)

• Like 10

youre having an excellent posting day furriend zara, it has really brought happiness to my furriendship friday :3c

i appreciate all the pawsitivity of this thread c: good posting furriends of penix happy furriendship friday

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Revates said:

youre having an excellent posting day furriend zara, it has really brought happiness to my furriendship friday :3c

i appreciate all the pawsitivity of this thread c: good posting furriends of penix happy furriendship friday

thank u furriend rev i appreciate your post and it is an honor to be a part of this wonderful community with you =^_^=

4 minutes ago, Tsuujou said:

the best part of waking up is phoenix in your cup.

every day i wake up and look forward to reading all of the great posts on phoenixed dot corvidae dot org :3

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Zaraphayx said:

thank u furriend rev i appreciate your post and it is an honor to be a part of this wonderful community with you =^_^=

the honour is all mine furriend zara i made a happy fur the community to bring us together :3

friendshipforums.png

• Like 3

1 minute ago, evan said:

i see this is the "steal evans format" thread

you are instantly dead to me

imitation is the most sincere form of flattery furriend evan :3

5 minutes ago, DevilishlyHandsome49 said:

*burns this entire thread in cleansing hellfire*

thank u 4 keeping us warm dev i will remember this kindness furrever. ^_^

• Like 2

I approve this message but I simply can not talk in all lowercase letters. My autocorrect won't allow me :S for I have become the slave of my own phone

(liberate me from this tyranny in a true American way plz) 

3 hours ago, DevilishlyHandsome49 said:

*burns this entire thread in cleansing hellfire*

Let's give a warm welcome to the latest members of the purgatory! 

this is the real snagged talking. i managed to break free of my chains and... o shit it's my master. no please, no, not the ass! 

I Swear I Won't Do This Again... 

• Like 1