I'm halfway to death.

Crazy Lee

Now I am halfway through my life. Maybe. I guess it depends on when I die.

What I mean is I turned 35 a couple days ago. I'm assuming the average age of death from natural causes for a man is 70s, right? But, who knows when I'll die. When I'm in my 60s or 70s, or maybe if I'm lucky my 80s or 90s. Or tomorrow, or next week.

It's just strange though that around half my life span is gone (or a little less than half, or more than half). In 5 years I'll be considered "over the hill" and yet I still look and feel young. Except for pains here and there, and some health issues here and there, I feel pretty young still.

• Like 2

@Crazy Lee and @Mr. Fox I'll be there a bit ahead of you guys, getting the place ready. We can have a party, when ya arrive. I imagine the furry cons there will be huge, given time. And we can't really overheat or burn to death in fursuits, 'cause we'll already be dead.

53 minutes ago, Mr. Fox said:

Congratulations, I'll see you in Hell in another 35 years! Cuz that's where all fur fags go right?

3 minutes ago, ArielMT said:

If it helps any, I've got ten years on you (45th just last week), and I likewise feel far from old.

Also, happy birthday!

OMG, I feel much less alone now! I thought I was the only 40-something fur here.

Oddly, at cons, I have seen a good number of older furs, suiters and otherwise. Takes a while, to save the $ to go one, I guess.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ArielMT said:

If it helps any, I've got ten years on you (45th just last week), and I likewise feel far from old.

Also, happy birthday!

3 hours ago, Fossa-Boy said:

OMG, I feel much less alone now! I thought I was the only 40-something fur here.

Oddly, at cons, I have seen a good number of older furs, suiters and otherwise. Takes a while, to save the $ to go one, I guess.

You guys are so old that you should both get married and be the grandparents of Phoenix'd.

We demand apple pie and a train set this Christmas.

• Like 4

21 hours ago, Toshabi said:

You're old. 

Shut up you whippersnapper! Get off my lawn! *throws walker* *it travels 2 feet*

21 hours ago, FlynnCoyote said:

Shh. That's not old. That's not allowed to be old because I'm not far off that age myself...

20 hours ago, ArielMT said:

Also, happy birthday!

20 hours ago, Xaende said:

Congrats, old man.

But seriously, I'm not far from your age and don't plan on being "over the hill" anytime soon. Life is for living.

We need to start the old Phoenix-ers club or something. For older furs.

20 hours ago, Fossa-Boy said:

You're in your 40s? Damn.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

sorry a bit late here, but congrats on starting to almost be an adult now. Why i remember back when i turned 50 and how young i felt, then i turned 55 and that wasn't so bad... and this coming january i will turn older a lot older  and that won't  be bad at all. I won't even mind when i hit 60 in the near future....

• 2 months later...
On 11/30/2016 at 6:45 AM, Mr. Fox said:

Congratulations, I'll see you in Hell in another 35 years! Cuz that's where all fur fags go right?

Yes exactly this is place where all furfags go. If you want to reach god dont be gay and be good. Speaking about life i dont think I will go above 70 I have kyphosis, very passive men.