Halloween Costumes - Post your rigs or ideas!

Irreverent

Work on the "Darth Otter" costume continues, but with back-orders, Canada Customs and shipping delays, the key elelments probably wont be here before the 31st.  So I'll probably just derp around as the Dread Otter Roberts again this year.

DPR.thumb.jpg.bd107a664851a329b71a16ce63

I don't know, my wife and I can't figure it out.  She LOVES Halloween.   I need something half-furry like a tail ,scepter, and cape or something.  Next year is a fursuit.  I don't think the community is ready yet.  

Most likely 100% what I did two years ago because I'm lazy

AiC.jpg

P.s. I got my boyfriend to go as a 'Deaf Leopard' that year. Made him a tail and everything. Had one of those 'ear horns' and went around yelling 'HUH?' whenever anyone spoke to him

It was fuckin awesome.

Edited by Lever Puller
  • Like 3

P.s. I got my boyfriend to go as a 'Deaf Leopard' that year. Made him a tail and everything. Had one of those 'ear horns' and went around yelling 'HUH?' whenever anyone spoke to him

It was fuckin awesome.

That is awesome. It is like the time a friend of mine wore a hat with "Fog" written on it. Only one person we encountered understood it to mean Foghat.

That is awesome. It is like the time a friend of mine wore a hat with "Fog" written on it. Only one person we encountered understood it to mean Foghat.

I love puns. All puns. Drown me in puns.

I'm trying to get more of our friends to theme with us as a bunch of other bands. We'll see how it goes.

One of these two. I'm remaking the wings on the Mana Beast, and commisioned Red XIII.

Dude that Nanaki (Red XIII) Suit looks badass!

I don't usually dress up for halloween but, this year two good friends are getting married on halloween and have themed it Harry potter so I guess I'll be a wizard this year.

I am going as gandalf the grey to a Comic con (that is on halloween and the 1st and second)  One of the guests of honor is Sylvester McCoy (Radagast the brown and the 5th Doctor from Doctor Who)  I have plans of walking up to him and saying 'YOU HAVE BIRD POO!' and walking away.

Fortunately I make my own prosthetics and have a good number of friends in special effects/film make up from working in the industry for a few years so getting supplies is pretty easy as well as decent fake hair pieces 

Depends on if I get invited to anything at uni. Probably not. In the case that nothing happens for me, I'm gonna dress as a walker at my uncle's house. He is massively Ito The Walking Dead and someone is gonna "kill" us when the trick-or-treaters come. It's a big fuckin' show for my uncle at Halloween.

If by some divine fucking miracle that people like me remotely at university, I'll probably go as Catwoman (Hallie Berry)

If someone can point me in the direction of a cheap "Medieval Guard" costume, i'll totally try to get dressed up in one.

...at work.

Because I work the 31st. As a gate guard. At night.

halp me

Do you ever attend Renaissance faires in your area? I think I read you are in California. 

I am sure you can rent a costume at a local costume shop for the evening. If you do, I hope you post pictures, that would be funny to see.

Do you ever attend Renaissance faires in your area? I think I read you are in California. 

I am sure you can rent a costume at a local costume shop for the evening. If you do, I hope you post pictures, that would be funny to see.

I haven't had a weekend off /and/ money in ages, which I'd need for a Ren Faire. Only been to one once. :(

I'll look into costume shops in the area. Would be cheaper; I was looking at buying leather armor harnsess xD