Where did your Username come from?

Sidewalk Surfboard

Kalmor is a name I just fudged up on the spot. The character's last name, Isvaeng, comes from some Scandinavian language I frankinsteined using Google translate and it means "Icewing".

My previous alias, Raptros, was a variation on the name I gave to one of my plush toys when I was younger. I had no idea it was already the name of a dragon in some PS2 game. xD

I was trying to come up with a name, and I kind of liked the sound of Faust, but I wanted to be more unique, so Phausk popped into my head. I'm actually not that fond of the name now, as I've abandoned it everywhere aside from FA

Edited by Phausk

Is it sad that I didn't know that a Sidewalk Surfboard was a real thing until I googled it

No because I didn't know it was a specific board either. All I know is my small closeted world of my Tan Tien

The reason why I assumed it was a longboarding reference was because skateboarding is compared in style to trick snowboarding, and longboarding is compared to surfing.