Vallium

6 minutes ago, Snagged Cub said:

If I ever were to have two pets at same time, it would be because the pets need the company of each other

When theyre not bitching at each other they do enjoy each others company, yes

(Ignore the dude in the background raging at a computer game)

cAT THREAD? CAT THREAD!

My one cat is a fucking pretzel demon. He just lays like this. I dunno. This is the idiot that's nearly killed himself on five separate occasions, out of his own sheer stupidity, ALL BEFORE HE TURNED A YEAR OLD. He's five now, and significantly less suicidal,

corduroy.jpg

Edited by littlerock
CAT THREAD
  • Like 4

10 hours ago, Chrysocyon said:

I am down to one kitty now. However, he never gets bored of cuddling. In fact, he wants to cuddle a little too much.

he's just preparin ya fur the day we get around to visit eachother goldie :v
anyways. cat. my sister got one.

12123.jpg

and he is a total dork.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, U-235 said:

My cats don't really cuddle with you. They are always following you and in the same room as you......watching you. I think they feel superior to me and my family, hence the attached picture. 

PART_1452800245638_.IMG_20160114_143648.jpg

Cats just...watching you in the dark corners of the night,

That's the stuff creepypastas are made of :v

• Like 1

One of our cats is a feral and almost never cuddles. He likes to do his own thing and get comfy in his own way. So on the occasions he does come and sit on my lap (I can count them on 1 hand for his adult life), it's surreal, and it's the greatest honour of all time.

He's also a massive cat and heavy as hell, so he almost crushes you to death, but still

• Like 1

This is our cat Eddie who decided he wanted to sit in our dog's , Portia, cage. He's an 8 pound cat, Portia is a 65 pound German Shepard. And you know what's funny, he'll do stuff like this all the time, along with his sister Dreamer, simply to mess with Portia, because Portia will not mess with them. She'll occasionally follow them around and try to herd them, but you know what they say about herding cats. So anyway I thought this was kind of funny because he loves being in power of everything (hence his nickname Commander Eddie)

20161128_112117.jpg

• Like 1