What Are You Thinking About

Endless/Nameless

Personally I lean towards a mix of realism and comic shading. Looking at it thus far it's got a bit of a cartoon style already so I'd try it with a more realistic color shading while maintaining the cartoon-esque to it with the way it's drawn.

1 hour ago, Gator said:

i hope escargot is everything i dreamed it would be

wasn't what i expected but not bad.  would like to try made fresh in restaurant one day if possible, but otherwise, not gonna spend the money on it just to have it at home.  especially not from a can.  maybe if i have someone else to cook with and get another discount~

10 hours ago, Hux said:

I'm hungry. I guess I'll go make some chili.

Yeah, chili. That sounds good.

i dunno what i was thinking about before, but now i am also thinking about chili

which reminds me, i need to make it today or else i won't have time before the turkeymeat spoils, because work starts again tomorrow.  D:

My brain feels like it's gonna burst out of my head

I have 9 days to finish the uni work I have no idea how to do 
Bonus thought- 3 weeks of solid revision over the Christmas holidays still won't be enough for me to catch up on all the disgusting and difficult shit I'll be tested on immediately upon my return

Or maybe I just need to rehydrate. Unfortunately everything on tap here is disgusting pisswater and bottled water is getting way too expensive to buy regularly

• Like 1

I wonder if vaginas ever tear during childbirth. It sounds horrifying. I'm glad that my little soldier man protects me from such things.

I wonder how horrifying it would be for a guy to give birth through his dick. Could the urethra stretch that far?

I want some beef fried rice. I wonder if there's a hot sauce that can be put in soup. That sounds gross.

My nose is itchy. I better scratch it.

I wonder if anyone has ever penetrated someone's nose. Like, if a person had a weird face deformity and freakishly wide nostrils and a really long nose. I wonder if anyone ever put their dick in that. I would, but I'd probably need lots of lube. It probably be hard for the person to breathe. They would sneeze cum if I didn't pull out or wear a condom. That's cute. Now I'm thinking of cute people sneezing jizz. Adorable. I wonder if you could make someone shoot seed out their nose if you told really funny joke just as they're swallowing. Hilarious. I need to try that.

Durr Hux sleepy.

I wish I had one of those biscuit, egg, and sausage sandwiches from Tim Horton's. Their bagels are always stale. Fuck their bagels.

I shouldn't make posts this long. I'll never become popufur this way. 

I want to buy a van with a cool, ironic mural. Like, a screaming bald eagle with huge tits shooting an AR-15 while farting fiery cloud that looks like an American flag while it rains giant flaming cheeseburgers and it's slaughtering muslim villagers with George Washington's spirit smiling down from the heavens. The bottom of the mural would say something trashy like "You have no right to judge me until you've walked a mile in my fucking shoes, motherfucker". And it's like a badass, edgy skeleton at the bottom of the mural saying this pointing at the viewer with a gold pocket watch hanging down from his hand and bitchin' chopper in the foreground. I've seen the skeleton meme somewhere before.

My bumper plate would read something like "C10UDN1N3".

I wonder if anyone will actually read all this shit.

• Like 4

There was a documentary on television about Nazi art, in which the presenter claimed that the Nazis took inspiration from ancient Greek art and 'corrupted it'.

I am a little bit tired of being told how horrible the Nazis were; I wish the presenters could just take that for granted, I don't need my view that the Nazis were bad to be reaffirmed.

Moreover though, I'm sure the ancients used Art to beat the drums of war too, so rather than a corruption of an originally pure discipline, I think that Nazi renditions of classical art just represent the re-purposing of ancient propaganda to make modern propaganda.

I wonder if vaginas ever tear during childbirth. It sounds horrifying. I'm glad that my little soldier man protects me from such things.

A large fraction of births result in ripping. In the most severe cases the entire perineum rips, meaning that there is no separation between the vagina and anus and that the afflicted woman must have a stoma created so that she may use a colostomy bag.

So we should all appreciate our mothers more.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Shill Sham said:

Of course not as this was the greatest piece of literature in American history.  It easily blows anything Mark Twain wrote out of the water.  In the coming ages when The Library of Congress starts to store digital writing, your post will be crowned as the first.

I'm disappointed that I'm in the presence of a master, yet I am but a peon.  I have so much more to learn in The Way of the Post.  Will you teach me?

Lol just post nerd

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Saxon said:

A large fraction of births result in ripping. In the most severe cases the entire perineum rips, meaning that there is no separation between the vagina and anus and that the afflicted woman must have a stoma created so that she may use a colostomy bag.

So we should all appreciate our mothers more.

Sweet lord scaredplz.gif

I often wonder what my life would be like if certain events in the past hadn't happened. How I'd behave, who I would be with.

I'm trying to find knots in time, in the past where a single decision would have the biggest impact.

Perhaps so I could feel bad that I chose wrong in this timeline.

Or did I?

What if this is the way everything was meant to be in the first place?

Getting through the holidays with just enough money to barely pay bills/rent, but not having any extra, to buy people stuff, and get presents, and how I hope I don't get as depressed as I usually do at this time of year, and a lot of general anxiety, and feeling like how this time of year reminds how I've sorta failed at life, in terms of making a living, and playing the game, and how impractical a person I am

26 minutes ago, Fossa-Boy said:

Getting through the holidays with just enough money to barely pay bills/rent, but not having any extra, to buy people stuff, and get presents, and how I hope I don't get as depressed as I usually do at this time of year, and a lot of general anxiety, and feeling like how this time of year reminds how I've sorta failed at life, in terms of making a living, and playing the game, and how impractical a person I am

The culture of consumerism that we're expected to participate in at Christmas is pretty ridiculous. Maybe you can agree to eat dinner with your friends or family. 

• Like 1

You're an ugly man
You're as dumb as sand
Your mom's fucking fat
Your mom blew a rat
You are a mistake
You have sex with cake
You think you're so tough
You're a living bluff
I will put you down
I will make you drown
I will make you bleed