What Are You Thinking About

Endless/Nameless

About how I've got a Statistics final, and that I'm entirely unsure how much studying I really need to get done for it. Plus it counts for 40% of my grade. So I've literally got all A's on my tests so far, and could still do poorly in the course if the final goes poorly. Why do professors feel the need to put so much weight on a single test? I get that it's comprehensive and to see if we retained anything we learned during the semester, but we already proved (or disproved) that we knew the material earlier, and now we suddenly have a ton of other comprehensive tests at the same time. Couldn't a poor grade very easily be a circumstantial thing because of the stress induced because of finals week? I don't know I'm just ranting a bit. 

Also the below picture is almost quite literally how my radiation detection test went earlier this morning.

finals-pic2.png

• Like 1

4 hours ago, DrGravitas said:

Fantasizing about putting in my two weeks again. It's a good stress relief. "Hmm, what if wore a fursuit and tie while doing the dance on top of his desk..."

I've wondered what would happen if I wore a fursuit to work on a vacation day. Ideally, with a handler to do the talking. Would my coworkers sense that it's me, or would the vibes I give off be sufficiently different to elude detection?

• Like 1

Been a bit under the weather here, physically/emotionally, fighting a cold/chest congestion, and kinda faint/feverish...but will return to posting more soon, especially in the games section, where I always manage to find furs to cheer me up, even in my darkest moods. And well, I find them other places, too, I should add. But phew, what odd emotional swings you get when weak and feverish. Took the day off, drinking tons of water, and also, had some carrot juice, orange juice, chicken soup w/rice...and rest. Hoping my natural Fossa strength is back soon, and others are doing well.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, U-235 said:

I'm wondering why my mind is racing, but I'm so tired, and why I'm just feeling depressed, and why I can't shake the guilt when I've forgiven myself for the past already.

Same here. Also, it seems hard to meet furries, somehow. Always felt alone, in this. Like there are little groups, cliques, and it is hard, to get in, even if one is polite, kind,accepting. Feels sad. Like, if you are popufur, you can say any rude/sexual/mean shit, and if not, you get shunned. I dun get it.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Fossa-Boy said:

Same here. Also, it seems hard to meet furries, somehow. Always felt alone, in this. Like there are little groups, cliques, and it is hard, to get in, even if one is polite, kind,accepting. Feels sad.

As much as I appreciate the sympathy, it's not really a furry issue at this point, but more of a who I am as a person issue and the underlying psychological problems I have because of things I've done and had done to me in the past.

Ah, late here, and just musings...but thanks. You're among the most amazing new members; have not seen a fur as down to earth and friendly, in some time. So many furs, act like it is oh so cool to act act edgy and ironic. It gets old. So, thanks, for just being on the level.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Fossa-Boy said:

Ah, late here, and just musings...but thanks. You're among the most amazing new members; have not seen a fur as down to earth and friendly, in some time. So many furs, act like it is oh so cool to act act edgy and ironic. It gets old. So, thanks, for just being on the level.

I really appreciate you saying that :) I needed to hear that before bed.

• Like 1

On 12/9/2016 at 5:02 AM, Cross said:

You're an ugly man
You're as dumb as sand
Your mom's fucking fat
Your mom blew a rat
You are a mistake
You have sex with cake
You think you're so tough
You're a living bluff
I will put you down
I will make you drown
I will make you bleed
I am filled with speed
I cannot feel pain
I might be insane
I am victory
I write history
Feel my fist
On your face
You hate this
I feel great

Good song.

• Like 1

On 2016-12-13 at 11:42 PM, LazerMaster5 said:

I need more deathcore.

The Acacia Strain

All Shall Perish

The Arcane Order

Arsonists Get All The Girls

As Blood Runs Black

As Legend Has It

Between the Buried and Me

Born of Osiris

Chelsea Grin

Dead to Fall

Did You Mean Australia?

Dr. Acula

Emmure

Execute the Sinner

From the Shallows

Godless Crusade

The Human Abstract

Job for a Cowboy

Point Below Zero

Sea of Treachery

Through the Eyes of the Dead

Veil of Maya

Whitechapel

Winds of Plague

• Like 1

Thinking about how excited I am about going to see a major production of Hedwig and the Angry Inch, at the Kennedy Center, in DC. This is such an amazing experience. We've seen three versions of it, but never one on this scale, and at such a ritzy place! (It's not until June)

If anyone ever gets the chance to see Hedwig live, it's incredible: powerful, rocking, sad, funny, edgy...I am not a musical fan, but this is so different.

• 2 weeks later...