No, I don't want to be your friend

Cross

Apex tier alpha male here, can confirm that women are intoxicated by the domineering aura I exude. I'm going to share the #1 secret that doctors don't want you to know about being a super-macho manly-man like me..

Letting women dictate to you what masculinity is makes you a cuckboi loser. They play these games with you and try to ease you into being a friendzone pussy because they can see right through your "I'm a man and I just gotta fuck" facade and can see what you really are, which is insecure and emotionally dependent, ergo, weak.

HTH

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Hux said:

Stop giving a shit about what females think, OP. It turns them off.

Just stop caring and you'll be seen as callous sexy man and not gynophilic pussyboi.

Stop being a whiny bitch, OP.

...Well, I guess there is caring about what women think in the 'What kind of stuff are you into?' way and caring about what women think in the 'this is an Academic pursuit which must end in me getting laid' way.

16 hours ago, Saxon said:

I think that when other users tell you that your attitude is reminiscent of self-proclaimed pick-up artists, that you should take heed, instead of trying to prove that your are totally-not-like-them by...boasting about how much sex you get and how good you look and so forth.

Self-aggrandisement and bragging about sexual conquest is the reason that people think you sound like one of those self-styled 'seduction connoisseurs' of the red-pill asylum community. 

It's also a red-flag for other psychological things, but the OP just comes off as really insecure. 

On December 9, 2016 at 4:35 AM, Cross said:

That redpill bullshit sucks balls, just a bunch of misogynist angry nerds, I been don't giving a fuck since 1994, it's not a combination of tricks that get me laid, it's my attitude. And my intelligence, and my amazing looks, and also, but not less, my modesty~~

Dude, if you really didn't care about it you wouldn't have:

1. Posted a selfie of yourself in bed with another woman before it was buried by us lulz-killing modfags.

2. Posted this thread. 

I will give you intelligence, but you lack self- awareness.

3 minutes ago, Zeke said:

It's also a red-flag for other psychological things, but the OP just comes off as really insecure. 

In response to this, it's kind of confusing, because you actually are handsome, Cross.

...it's just sort of peculiar to go around referring to yourself as 'the man with the amazing looks' ?

2 minutes ago, Saxon said:

In response to this, it's kind of confusing, because you actually are handsome, Cross.

...it's just sort of peculiar to go around referring to yourself as 'the man with the amazing looks' ?

Insecurity knows no attractiveness, and you can be insecure about other things regardless of looks. 

6 minutes ago, Saxon said:

...Well, I guess there is caring about what women think in the 'What kind of stuff are you into?' way and caring about what women think in the 'this is an Academic pursuit which must end in me getting laid' way.

Uh, sorta. Maybe I should elaborate more on my shitpost in a sincere way. I was only half serious. Well more like 25% serious.

What I really meant was that OP should just stop being so insecure about his masculinity and just be himself regardless of what he feels women may think. He's putting women on a pedestal and acting like getting between their legs is the only thing that matters in life. They can tell and it turns them off because they see it as weak.

I'm basically saying OP needs to stop being a butthurt, loveshy, pussy and get the fuck over it or he'll hardly ever get good "tea".

But yeah, women are convoluted and hard to understand. This is why I try to date guys despite being more attracted to females sexually.

@Cross cum 2 the gay side or I'll butraep u

3 minutes ago, Zeke said:

Women aren't that hard to understand. You first have to understand that not all women are straightforward.

I know, I was just exaggerating.

I'd take 90% of anything I say on this site with a handful of salt. The other 10% just a wee pinch of salt. I'm never completely serious.

On 12/9/2016 at 4:35 AM, Cross said:

That redpill bullshit sucks balls, just a bunch of misogynist angry nerds

Unfortunately, the posts you've made in this thread fall neatly in line with TRP; the generalizations of the behaviour of women, the whole "women vs men"  argument, and the attitude towards sex, among other things.

Hate to break it to you, but you've been redpilled.

Welcome to the manosphere B|

I think announcing he's a furry, and having a fursuit/murrsuit of his pussy cat fursona would go a long ways in boosting the OPs masculinity, and help make him look more ferocious and manly.

I know that whenever I tell anyone I'm a furry, male or female, they always think I'm more macho. Never fails.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Fossa-Boy said:

I think announcing he's a furry, and having a fursuit/murrsuit of his pussy cat fursona would go a long ways in boosting the OPs masculinity, and help make him look more ferocious and manly.

I know that whenever I tell anyone I'm a furry, male or female, they always think I'm more macho. Never fails.

Or you really like sex. Like a lot.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Hux said:

But yeah, women are convoluted and hard to understand.

1 hour ago, Zeke said:

You first have to understand that not all women are straightforward.

Just as a thought experiment, try replacing "women" with "human beings" in these statements. This experiment also works extremely well when reading TRP! 

Maybe OP is gay and projects himself onto women and maybe he wants a manly man come and sweep him off his feet.

Come to me, @Cross. I'll be your boyfriend who is abusive, but has a heart of gold. I'll be like a sour patch kid. I'll fuck your sister and then apologize by buying you flowers and taking you to a romantic movie just so you know that you're the only one I really love. You'll trust me more afterwords and I'll never break your heart again. When you're sick we can cuddle on our couch with a blanket and watch a movie. And sometimes I may come home late at night and slink into bed and wrap my arms around you before sternly whispering into your ear, with whiskey on my breath, "you're all mine, babe. Nothing's ever going to change. We'll love each other forever".

I can give you so much, baby. Things won't be perfect, but I'll be there for you. I don't know if I can ever buy you a diamond ring or a fancy car, but I'll give you all my love to bare. That's something money can't buy.

Just don't burn my fucking food or god so help me I'll kill you, you stupid little bitch. DON'T YOU EVER FUCKING CONTRADICT ME PUBLIC OR GOD SO FUCKING HELP ME!!1!!1

That's all I'm asking for, sugar tits.

Think about it, hot stuff ;) xoxoxo ~~~~~~~~<3<3

It would be really creepy if I said this to a girl, but we're guys so I can probably get away with it. Mods plz don't ban le Huxx. I'm just a playful dogs playing a game.

dont ban dog, give dog pets

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Zeke said:

Dude, if you really didn't care about it you wouldn't have:

1. Posted a selfie of yourself in bed with another woman before it was buried by us lulz-killing modfags.

2. Posted this thread. 

I will give you intelligence, but you lack self- awareness.

HEY, there was anything wrong with that picture! We had a blanket on, we were not showing any nudity, it was unfair to remove it.

13 hours ago, Saxon said:

Well thank you so much :), I think you too, are actually pretty handsome.

Well... I actually, don't.

You see, this had been fun and all, but I think it's time to admit that I'm actually not the same person online than offline, well, that.

You see, Cross, it's actually an exaggeration of my darkest side, and it's something very entertained for me, to get into hot debates with anonimous people, it's actually a very good mental exercise to try to win an argument, very much like chess which I also enjoy a lot, although, this part of me, also known as my fursona, do sometimes manifest in real life, as well as the real me also sometimes manifests itself on these forums, and now even more that before. I think that with the years, the difference between the both had been fading.

11 hours ago, Fossa-Boy said:

I... try to keep all this furry stuff as secret as possible, I do own a pair of cat ears and tail though, but I try to keep it all apart from real life, anyways, I do try to be as animalistic as possible, and display myself as that to everyone, especially to girls, being driven by instincts and not by reason, it's hot as fuck, it seems like I just don't give a fuck, but I actually make a conscious effort to be as less human as possible, alcohol and marijuana helps a lot on this.

13 hours ago, Hux said:

Just stop caring and you'll be seen as callous sexy man and not gynophilic pussyboi.

13 hours ago, Hux said:

Uh, sorta. Maybe I should elaborate more on my shitpost in a sincere way. I was only half serious. Well more like 25% serious.

What I really meant was that OP should just stop being so insecure about his masculinity and just be himself regardless of what he feels women may think. He's putting women on a pedestal and acting like getting between their legs is the only thing that matters in life. They can tell and it turns them off because they see it as weak.

I'm basically saying OP needs to stop being a butthurt, loveshy, pussy and get the fuck over it or he'll hardly ever get good "tea".

But yeah, women are convoluted and hard to understand. This is why I try to date guys despite being more attracted to females sexually.

13 hours ago, Hux said:

I know, I was just exaggerating.

I'd take 90% of anything I say on this site with a handful of salt. The other 10% just a wee pinch of salt. I'm never completely serious.

11 hours ago, Hux said:

Maybe OP is gay and projects himself onto women and maybe he wants a manly man come and sweep him off his feet.

Come to me, @Cross. I'll be your boyfriend who is abusive, but has a heart of gold. I'll be like a sour patch kid. I'll fuck your sister and then apologize by buying you flowers and taking you to a romantic movie just so you know that you're the only one I really love. You'll trust me more afterwords and I'll never break your heart again. When you're sick we can cuddle on our couch with a blanket and watch a movie. And sometimes I may come home late at night and slink into bed and wrap my arms around you before sternly whispering into your ear, with whiskey on my breath, "you're all mine, babe. Nothing's ever going to change. We'll love each other forever".

I can give you so much, baby. Things won't be perfect, but I'll be there for you. I don't know if I can ever buy you a diamond ring or a fancy car, but I'll give you all my love to bare. That's something money can't buy.

Just don't burn my fucking food or god so help me I'll kill you, you stupid little bitch. DON'T YOU EVER FUCKING CONTRADICT ME PUBLIC OR GOD SO FUCKING HELP ME!!1!!1

That's all I'm asking for, sugar tits.

Think about it, hot stuff ;) xoxoxo ~~~~~~~~<3<3

It would be really creepy if I said this to a girl, but we're guys so I can probably get away with it. Mods plz don't ban le Huxx. I'm just a playful dogs playing a game.

dont ban dog, give dog pets

Ok, calm down, I think you became a little obsessed, look, you seem a like nice guy and I got nothing against you, I don't know you but from everything you said here I got the impression that you some female friends, but you are not having sex with any, friend or not. So, sorry to tell you this, but I think you are not a good example to take advise from, atleast not about woman, also I don't think you are actually bi... but as you can't get any from any woman, you are now trying to get it from men... Also, I feel you are in a big state of negation, maybe you perceived something I said as true, and are afraid of doing something about it, and now posting all these messages to me like trying to justify yourself or something, but seriously though, I think you are as wrong as anyone could be, in everything you said.

13 hours ago, Hux said:

I don't care about what females think, because, I know there a lots of others wanting to fuck me

13 hours ago, Hux said:

I'm actually not insecure about my masculinity, because, from recent events, several, I realized that I am much more masculine, dominant and confident than other guys, and also, better with woman. My interest in woman and sex is strong yea, but is actually something secundary, which is way I only give a part of my time to it, I do much more with my life than than just sex, it's a pretty good thing though, I enjoy it a lot, it's like a hobby to me, some people enjoy playing videogames, or collecting stuff, I enjoy picking up woman, and having sex.

13 hours ago, Hux said:

Sorry bro, I understand you wanting to fuck me, who wouldn't, but I don't find you sexually attractive, if was actually bi I would put you in the friendzone, and you may as well try to ''butraep'' me, but remember, you are a fucking nerd, and I'm a big, bad, psycho heavy metal tough guy, who is also well trained and knows muay thai, and also, but not less, a pretty violent guy when angry, especially, when guys want to hit on me, which is happening more than I would like too.

This may count as the forth dude who wanted to fuck me already, I don't know how to feel about that, part of me it's like, dayum, I'm attractive as fuck, and the other is kind of creeped out

7 hours ago, Cross said:

You see, Cross, it's actually an exaggeration of my darkest side, and it's something very entertained for me, to get into hot debates with anonimous people, it's actually a very good mental exercise to try to win an argument, very much like chess which I also enjoy a lot, although, this part of me, also known as my fursona, do sometimes manifest in real life, as well as the real me also sometimes manifests itself on these forums, and now even more that before. I think that with the years, the difference between the both had been fading.

Being flattered by my opinion that an image you posted elsewhere in the forum is handsome, is not equivalent to you winning an intellectual game like chess. Having a pretty face does not mean you are intelligent, or that I think any of your points have been well reasoned.

If you do think you have been exercising your mental faculties, then you should perhaps be concerned that you have seemingly not convinced anybody to agree with you.

The real unfortunate thing is that some users have actually been trying to provide sincere advice that would be helpful for you, so what kind of response do you think you're going to get by saying that it's all just some maniacal game?

Why shouldn't we all just ignore you, under the justified presumption that you are nothing more than an edgy troll, from now on?

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Saxon said:

Being flattered by my opinion that an image you posted elsewhere in the forum is handsome, is not equivalent to you winning an intellectual game like chess. Having a pretty face does not mean you are intelligent, or that I think any of your points have been well reasoned.

If you do think you have been exercising your mental faculties, then you should perhaps be concerned that you have seemingly not convinced anybody to agree with you.

The real unfortunate thing is that some users have actually been trying to provide sincere advice that would be helpful for you, so what kind of response do you think you're going to get by saying that it's all just some maniacal game?

Why shouldn't we all just ignore you, under the justified presumption that you are nothing more than an edgy troll, from now on?

wait, I did not coralete those 2 things, I just sincerely thanked you for the compliment, and then started talking about a totally different thing.

You can, but you don't, because I think other people as well enjoy to debate and trying to make a point. I am not comparing looks to chess, come on man, you're supposed to be clever, I'm comparing chess to debates, in which both you got to Intellectually dominate your opponent.

2 hours ago, Zaraphayx said:

Don't listen to these nerds trying to push the red pill on you OP. I have what you need.

Ok, enough of the redpill bullshit, I do had taked some advise on the subject, but not from that bunch of internet weirdos, who are indeed, lame as fuck, angry frustrated mysoginist nerds.

I have took advise from the very best and I had these books about it:

The Game, by Neil Strauss

The Prince, by Machiavelli

The Art of War (twice, excelent book), by Sun Tzu

The Banquent, by Plato

I had read several others book but not related to this, though The Steppenwolf, by Hermann Hesse, has also some very good stuff about it.

And Notes from Underground, by Dostoivky, is also a very good example in how not to be.

@Cross

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you male pig? I'll have you know I graduated top of my Womyn's Studies class, and I've been involved in numerous demonstrations against oppression of womynkind, and I have over 300 signatures on my petition. I am trained in debate tactics and I'm the top speaker in the entire Feminist Frequency. You are nothing to me but just another cis scum. I will reeducate the fuck out of you with feminism the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, male oppressor. As we speak I am contacting my public network of activists across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, misogynist. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your worldview. You're fucking dead, nerd. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can disprove your biased theories in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with no preparation time. Not only am I extensively trained in rhetorics, but I have access to the entire funding of the Tropes vs Women in Video Games project and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable opinions off the face of the Internet, you rapist. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you godessdamn idiot. I will rain empowerment all over womyn and your cisprivilege will drown in it. Your rape culture is over, man.

Cum at me fuccboi

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Hux said:

@Cross

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you male pig? I'll have you know I graduated top of my Womyn's Studies class, and I've been involved in numerous demonstrations against oppression of womynkind, and I have over 300 signatures on my petition. I am trained in debate tactics and I'm the top speaker in the entire Feminist Frequency. You are nothing to me but just another cis scum. I will reeducate the fuck out of you with feminism the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, male oppressor. As we speak I am contacting my public network of activists across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, misogynist. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your worldview. You're fucking dead, nerd. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can disprove your biased theories in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with no preparation time. Not only am I extensively trained in rhetorics, but I have access to the entire funding of the Tropes vs Women in Video Games project and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable opinions off the face of the Internet, you rapist. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you godessdamn idiot. I will rain empowerment all over womyn and your cisprivilege will drown in it. Your rape culture is over, man.

Cum at fuccboi

Ok, that was fun xD

Viva the patriarchy bitches

15 minutes ago, Cross said:

Ok, enough of the redpill bullshit, I do had taked some advise on the subject, but not from that bunch of internet weirdos, who are indeed, lame as fuck, frustrated angry mysoginist nerds.

I have took advise from the very best and I had these books about it:

The Game, by Neil Strauss

The Prince, by Machiavelli

The Art of War (twice, excelent book), by Sun Tzu

The Banquent, by Plato

I had read several others book but not related to this, though The Steppenwolf, by Hermann Hesse, has also some very good stuff about it.

And Notes from Underground, by Dostoivky, is also a very good example in how not to be.

I see you have yet to read The Art Of Good Posting, by Peen Weinerstein Esq.

Until that day, you will always be a slave to your inner cuck.

Open wide, boy. It's time for your medicine :3

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Saxon said:

If you do think you have been exercising your mental faculties

I do, actually, I don't have many opportunities to work on my english, so this forum helps a lot on that

3 hours ago, WolfNightV4X1 said:

lmao guys at this point he's just trolling :v This thread went nowhere fast

shhhh, don't tell them that, I'm 110% serious here

2 minutes ago, kazooie said:

Aw shit dawg, that's the PUA bible, I knew you were a bro B|

And it's also a very fun, autobiographical book, about some ordinary guy who becomes a fucking boss, it's actually a very good read for anyone

9 minutes ago, Saxon said:

I didn't think I would ever see this cartoon actually happen.

You mad bro?

I'm not pretending shit though

_

Anyways, I going to update this so you can catch up with the recent events, I told the girl I didn't want a platonic relationship, she didn't a give shit, and we are not talking anymore, so everything is fine and happy, I don't have to waste my time on her and she is free to text anyone who actually wants to listen to her.

Happy ending?

18 minutes ago, Cross said:

And it's also a very fun, autobiographical book, about some ordinary guy who becomes a fucking boss, it's actually a very good read for anyone

an inspiring (and funny!) personal journey that teaches us to believe in ourselves with confidence, but also to treat our social relationships with fellow human beings with respect & honesty, yes

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, kazooie said:

an inspiring & funny personal journey that teaches us to believe in ourselves with confidence, but also to treat our social relationships with fellow human beings with respect & honesty, yes

Yep, totally agree, and that's what makes him different from those people on the redpill, he is actually trying to help people improve themselves up, by offering them some advise on how to handle social situations, you see, shy, socially ackward guys has no chance in picking up a girl, and are often seen as creepy, not desirable, or maybe just cute (but never boyfriend material) by woman, because they are actually terrified by them, and don't how to have a proper conversation with them, what Neil Strauss propose is to stop being shy and socially ackward, by both, building a confident version of yourself and teaching them how to game, which is basically, to try to make a girl desire you in a sexual way.

7 minutes ago, Zeke said:

I can read Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche. Upside down while having sex and cooking crack. I am super smart.

Pay attention to me.

Awesome!

but cooking crack is easy as fuck though.

Nietzche is cool! I'm actually about to read Thus Spoke Zarathustra, but before/after having sex. Multitasking is fine, but sometimes doing just 1 thing at the time makes it much more enjoyable

8 minutes ago, Cross said:

what Neil Strauss propose is to stop being shy and socially ackward, by both, building a confident version of yourself and teaching them how to game, which is basically, to try to make a girl desire you in a sexual way.

nah dude, that's definitely the redpill; the subreddit is a weird blend of pseudopsycology and self-help - 1/4 of the posts are just about believing in yourself, gettin' out there and lifting (not even a single mention of how many babymakers they plowed that day!), 1/2 are "game" related, and the last 1/4 are MRA/MGTOW stuff

2 minutes ago, kazooie said:

nah dude, that's definitely the redpill; the subreddit is a weird blend of pseudopsycology and self-help - 1/4 of the posts are just about believing in yourself, gettin' out there and lifting (not even a single mention of how many babymakers they plowed that day!), 1/2 are "game" related, and the last 1/4 are MRA/MGTOW stuff

When and where can I expect to see your comprehensive published works on /r/theredpill???

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, kazooie said:

Yea, but I think they are lame as fuck, don't know what the last 1/4 thing is

23 minutes ago, Zaraphayx said:

When and where can I expect to see your comprehensive published works on /r/theredpill???

Search, for ''Cross's super awesome guide in how to be awesome. For predators, how to catch the prey and eat it''

16 minutes ago, Silo said:

Now I feel bad for being one of those shy, awkward types.

Thanks, Cross!

Well, it's ok to be who you are, but if you want to improve yourself, or change some aspects of you that makes you feel bad, there are some stuff you can do for yourself, for example, building more confidence, learning how to talk to people, trying to have a more courageous approach to life, ect... There are several things you can do if you are unhappy with being shy and awkward, it's not a death sentence, and it's also not something you have been born into, those thing usually happen because of bad past social experiencies, it's logical to assume that someone may be anxious to approach a woman if has never done it before, or had been rejected too many times, and also to have problems in standing for itself if he or she has been bullied or it's used to being made fun of. My advise is to become much strong and interesting, so instend of you trying to fit in other people, other people will try to fit into to you, I'm sorry if I am not being clear enough.

11 minutes ago, Zaraphayx said:

Your title is too long, I can smell the nerd essays within from here.

Yea, it is supposed to be a parody, picture this, a guide for less fortunate carnivores, in how to get food, survive and compete with other carnivores for food, territory and bitches. It's gonna be a best seller bro

7 minutes ago, kazooie said:

right, so by mirroring their philosophies and beliefs, you, by extension, are also lame as fuck

I don't, that's why I avoid that like the plague, it's toxic as fuck.

2 minutes ago, Cross said:

I don't, that's why I avoid that like the plague, it's toxic as fuck.

yes, of course you don't!

For girls, a guy friend is a safe heaven, where you can vent on him about other guys and other shit, emasculating him, denigrate his manhood and his ego, and reducing him to a non sexual being

and always, always, want to fuck it's female 'friend

straight womans want strong, dominant, manly mens for their partners

cause woman prefer men who has already been chosen by other womans, it's something called pre-selection

men like femenine woman

definitely no pseudopsycology, definitely no focus on "game", definitely no statements about self-improvement -totally different, absolutely! and definitely no use of weird pseudoscentific buzzwords like "pre-selection"

18 minutes ago, kazooie said:

yes, of course you don't!

For girls, a guy friend is a safe heaven, where you can vent on him about other guys and other shit, emasculating him, denigrate his manhood and his ego, and reducing him to a non sexual being

and always, always, want to fuck it's female 'friend

straight womans want strong, dominant, manly mens for their partners

cause woman prefer men who has already been chosen by other womans, it's something called pre-selection

men like femenine woman

definitely no pseudopsycology, definitely no focus on "game", definitely no statements about self-improvement -totally different, absolutely! and definitely no use of weird pseudoscentific buzzwords like "pre-selection"

Yes, there is some similarity, but it's not the same, because these are nerds trying to become jerks, and I am jerk, who is trying to become a better person, you follow me on this? ''the red pill'' may help some people to get laid, but at the same time they are making them become worse in other life aspects.

The redpill sucks because:

They have no actual trust in woman, nor love them, they afraid of getting hurt by them

They are constanly trying to 'win them', they think of them as an opponent and not a partner

They think they have to be mean to them, they are angry at them, because of some past experience, and they want revenge

They are not real strong, attractive men, they want to be seen as real strong, attractive men.

Of course, this is only a generalization, maybe there is among them some decent people, but I think the majority of them are actually that, angry frustrated mysogynist nerds trying to become jerks.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Cross said:

Yes, there is some similarity, but it's not the same, because these are nerds trying to become jerks, and I am jerk, who is trying to become a better person, you follow me on this? ''the red pill'' may help some people to get laid, but at the same time they are making them become worse in other life aspects.

you're spending your sunday posting on an obscure-ass furry forum

you're as nerd as we come, dude

10 minutes ago, kazooie said:

you're spending your sunday posting on an obscure-ass furry forum

you're as nerd as we come, dude

Yea, this forum is actually very bad for me, I should be studying right now, or atleast hanging out with my friends, or having fun, but everytime I come back here happens the same, I get in an endless argument with a lot of people, and just can't seem to end it. I have actually tried leaving this community forever before, but something keeps pulling me back in, maybe it's nostalgia or something, had been like 5 or 6 years already, I can't seem to let go...

You are right though, it's time for me to leave it behind

I'm not proud of this, but I also want to cut myself out of some friends from highschool