DrGravitas

1,000 nights on a desert island. The knights would rust away, trying to get to the island, or simply sink, weighed down by their armor. The island sounds rather peaceful, actually, and its rather cold and clammy here, now! Might get lonely. Can I have some version of Friday?

Papa Smurf Vs. Barney?

Barney. Papa Smurf is a lot smaller, a lot older and a lot less evil. Also he's blue, and Barney's a frigging T-Rex that's conned us all into thinking he's nice and friendly and playful. He could swallow Papa Smurf in one bite. The little guy's only real chance is to hide or to call in all the other surfs for backup, but that's agains the rules of the game so he dies to the sound of:

"I love you, you love me,
You'd go well with spaghetti,
I'm gonna grind you into Bolognese,
And smother you in mayonnaise"

Dracula vs. a Monster Truck

• Like 2

Monster truck.
All the driver would have to do is wait until daylight, drag Dracula's coffin out, tie it to the bumper, and take off.

The personifications of the entire furry fandom's perversion, or its autism?

• Like 1

Whoa there, how do we know they're not one and the same person?

Oh yeah, rock-hard abs. Yeah, I reckon Cap's got this one. The thought that they might team up on account of Captain America's allegiance to the office of the President is just too terrible to contemplate.

...I don't suppose anyone's got his phone number have they?

Comic Relief vs. Children in Need

• Like 1

The comic relief would try to help the child in need, inadvertently battering them in slapstick sequence worthy of the 3 Stooges. By the end of it the child is begging him not to help him anymore, before a 10-ton anvil falls on him. The comic relief shrugs and decides the child must have just left, and gets on with his life.

George Washington leading the modern American armed forces v Mecha Godzilla

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

God that ones hard, i wanna say snake, but I know scorpion would win, scorpion at this point is already dead, and keeps coming back. no way to win.

Rare's N64 Joanna Dark versus Nick valentine from fallout 4

• Like 1