Greetings

Shiro

I suppose it would do some good to introduce myself, wouldn't it? Ah well, let's get started. The name is Shiro, I kind of have a fursona (White Tiger) but I have not yet brought him into existence because I am still pondering on his design and such, but ah, that's not important, let's talk about me. 

I'm a huge musician and always have been since my younger days. I have played the piano since I was gifted one for Christmas at age 6, and I've recently gotten into learning to play the Cello and Erhu, both wonderfully unique instruments in their own way. I'm also a big gamer, but I'm sure that's no surprise. I enjoy taking walks outside when it is comfortable and training in martial arts. My favorite type of cuisine is definitely Chinese, I can't get enough of that stuff. I currently work a part time job in retail just to save up while I can, and yeah, that's all I can really think of for now. Feel free to ask questions as I'd be happy to answer them. I look forward to getting to know you wonderful people during my time here!

• Like 1

Hi there, and welcome! we crossed paths already on a few threads, but I thought it's be nice to give a formal hello.

That's great you play piano, and cello, and erhu...curious, also, as to the latter. Always found the piano to be among the most versatile instruments, and have often admired piano playing singer/songwriters (Randy Newman, Regina Spektor, Tom Lehrer, John Hiatt, those times he does play Piano). Oh, and I have an odd softspot for Scott Joplin, and also, early blues/jazz.

Oh, and Cello! Always liked this better than violin, in most ways...maybe it's range is more appealing?

So what draws you to tigers, and the white tiger, in particular, and how would you describe your fusonas personaity?

Hope to see ya around,

~Fossa

• Like 1
51 minutes ago, Fossa-Boy said:

Hi there, and welcome! we crossed paths already on a few threads, but I thought it's be nice to give a formal hello.

That's great you play piano, and cello, and erhu...curious, also, as to the latter. Always found the piano to be among the most versatile instruments, and have often admired piano playing singer/songwriters (Randy Newman, Regina Spektor, Tom Lehrer, John Hiatt, those times he does play Piano). Oh, and I have an odd softspot for Scott Joplin, and also, early blues/jazz.

Oh, and Cello! Always liked this better than violin, in most ways...maybe it's range is more appealing?

So what draws you to tigers, and the white tiger, in particular, and how would you describe your fusonas personaity?

Hope to see ya around,

~Fossa

That's great! I'm glad to see that there are others that are appreciative of the jazz genre. As for my fursona's personality, I'm pretty much planning on using my own for him. The reason I chose the White Tiger, is because I am just awestruck by the  animal in general, from their beautiful markings, to their calm yet intelligent demeanor, everything about them intrigues me. Hence, the white tiger taking it's place as my sona.

• Like 2