Name The Species, What's with furries and uncreative usernames?

Vallium

I think I came up with my username when shortly after making a character for the fandom to relate me to I assumed paws where a common thing to it.

Lopaw came from me sticking low on as I imagined a weasel character would be the sort to stay low to the ground when hunting.

I was close to going with wild weasel but didn't want to make my name to overtly indicative of the species I went with, or confuse things with the Air Force variety. 

On 12/20/2016 at 3:26 PM, DrGravitas said:

I have named my characters as they are for various reasons. But they all share one commonality...

Rederick
Gravitas
Blythe

Yeltsin (his last name is Chartreuse) and Kean still need two more complimentary characters with names. I was thinking Cynthia and Marge-in, but I'm not committed.

Margarine?

ICBINB.jpg

• Like 2

On Tuesday, December 20, 2016 at 2:26 PM, DrGravitas said:

I have named my characters as they are for various reasons. But they all share one commonality...

Rederick
Gravitas
Blythe

Yeltsin (his last name is Chartreuse) and Kean still need two more complimentary characters with names. I was thinking Cynthia and Marge-in, but I'm not committed.

Oh shit thats clever you win take all my money

• Like 1